F+U Academy of Languages, Heidelberg:
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years. Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons.
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages teaches German to international students from all over the world, creating an multicultural atmosphere in the school. While learning German intensively, our students have fun and make lots of new friends. We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style.
F+U Academy of Languages is member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP). We also recognised by CSN Sweden (Swedish National Board of Student Aid). Additionally, we are a recognised test centre for TestDaF, TestAS and TELC exams among others.
1 - 8 weeks in July and August
There are three age groups: 7 - 9 years, 10 - 12 years and 13 - 15 years, with a maximum of 10 students per group.
Summer program features include:
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week.
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family: Provides the student with total immersion in the language and culture.
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday).
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday).
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday).
- German is the most widely spoken language in Europe.
- Germany has the 3rd strongest economy in the world and is the No. 1 export nation.
- German is required or recommended by many undergraduate and graduate programmes.
- German-speaking countries have a rich cultural heritage.
- Knowing German creates business opportunities.
- The German presence on the Internet is dominant.
- Every tenth book in the world is published in German.
Why Choose F+U Academy of Languages?
- Our language school is situated at Bismarckplatz in the centre of the vibrant university city.
- We provide an international atmosphere in our school: We are one of the largest language schools in Germany, with over 5,000 students participating in our language courses in Heidelberg each year including over 90 different nationalitites from all over the world.
- Our school's modern facilities include 3 Internet rooms with 50 computers, 30 multimedia-equipped classrooms (up to 50 in summer) and a library.
- We offer a wide variety of leisure and cultural activities and homestay / host family accommodation.
Heidelberg is located in Central Germany, approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt, and between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. It is easily accessible by plane, train, or car, and is often described as being at the heart of Europe. Heidelberg lies in the beautiful Neckar valley, and is distinguished by its particularly mild climate.
Year after year, millions of tourists travel here from around the world to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. Heidelberg is one of Germany’s major cultural centres with an extraordinary number of museums and theatres in the city.
The F+U language school is located in the bustling centre of the city at Bismarckplatz, which is in the Altstadt, the old-town, and the Neckar river area is a mere stone's throw away.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Hauptstraße 1 , Heidelberg, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.