Summer study abroad in Europe: History programs for high school students in Rome & Florence. Summer cultural immersion for kids, art history program for Americans & international students, teen travel in Italy, France, Greece..
Abbey Road Programs: If your high-school son or daughter has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archeology, and mythology, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs. Our History of Western Civilization program combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students in Grades 9-12 spend 6 nights each in Rome, Athens, Florence and Paris. Our 4-week History of Western Civilization Course gives students a unique opportunity to discuss European history in the places where it all happened. The Rome leg of the trip includes discussion on Emperors Augustus to Constantine, the Roman Empire, the Renaissance, the Catholic Church, and more.
Email:Contact us below
History of Western Civilization Cultural Immersion Program for High School Students (Grades 9-12) - Spend 6 nights each in Rome, Florence, Paris, and Athens
Sites visited on the Rome leg of the course: - Pompeii
- Vatican City
AC Milan Football Academy Camps & Juventus Summer Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International is an experienced global leader in facilitating entry to some of the most prestigious soccer camps in Italy and Europe.
• We work in association with legendary Italian soccer clubs AC Milan and Juventus to deliver quality residential and day summer soccer camps for boys from around the globe.
• AC Milan Football Academy Camps are run in 4 locations in the Venice area, and are suitable for boys ages 7-16. Juventus Summer Soccer Schools are for boys ages 8-17, and take place in 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy (2 in Turin, 1 close to Trento, and 1 in Abruzzo).
• These soccer camps are designed for having fun and playing with the other boys. Your one or two weeks are spent learning to respect each other and learn new skills.
• In addition to our Italian soccer camps, we also provide entry to top camps in Spain (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid), France (PSG & Bordeaux), and England (Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea).
Parent Testimonial: "Stone had such an amazing experience at camp this summer! We are definitely bringing him back for another year. The staff and counselors were great. Thank you to all of your staff and counselors as this was one of his best experiences ever!!! - Parents of Stone, USA, AC Milan Junior Camps
AC Milan Football Academy Camps: • For boys ages 7-16 years
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Goalkeeper practice available during all sessions
• Camps taught in Italian (some coaches teach in English)
• 4 locations in the Venice area (North-east Italy)
Juventus Summer Soccer Schools: • For boys ages 8-17 years
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions (Max 2 weeks)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific Goalkeeper practice available
• Camps taught in Italian only
• 4 locations in Northern & Central Italy
Situated in the pedestrian area of Turin's historic city centre, L'Italiano Porticando is a family run Italian language school that provides Italian language and culture classes for foreigners - including a summer camp program for kids and teens ages 11-15.
Our Italian lessons are held by highly experienced and qualified mother-tongue teachers using the communicative method. The teachers' aim is to motivate the students to participate actively in their lessons and extra-curricular activities.
Activities like cooking workshops, sight-seeing tours and visits to museums are organized together with people born and grown up in Turin and with real professionals of the region.
In this way, language learning becomes a real cultural experience for those who want to learn Italian in Turin.
With two locations, in Bagno a Ripoli, just south of Florence, and on the south side of the Arno in central Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the International School of Florence is one of the oldest international schools in Europe. Originally catering to an international, Anglophone community, in the more than 57 intervening years, it has grown and changed, developing into a model international school. Among the programs offered are the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Program, an integrated Italian equivalency program (grades 1 through 8) for our host country students who wish to prepare for and take the Italian Terza Media exam, and the challenging International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Instruction is in English. Students may also study Italian and French. The school takes advantage of its setting in Florence to study history, art and architecture, and there are frequent field trips to places of interest in the surrounding area. There are elective courses in music, theatre, art, drama, journalism, computers, physical education and yearbook. We are accredited by ECIS and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Programs for pre-kindergarten through grade 13
- Curriculum based on US Models and International Baccalaureate Program with English, Italian, math, science, social studies, technology, theater arts
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Italian Program for Italian Terza Media State exam
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- College Preparation Course SAT
Join us in Italy this summer for a once-in-a-lifetime study abroad adventure! Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road Programs provide quality academic summer courses that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment. This year, we are offering a 4-week Residential Cultural Immersion Program in Florence & Rome for high school students in grades 9-12.
Our Italian cultural immersion program course a three and a half week residential living experience in Florence with a four day travel excursion to Rome for a truly unforgettable summer abroad. It is impossible not to get caught up in the beauty of Florence and Tuscany. For this reason (and so many more) this incredible city serves as the starting point and foundation of our Italian residential immersion summer program.
Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers summer sports camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in Perugia, the capital city of the region of Umbria in central Italy.
In our summer camps, all sport training sessions, classes and social activities are conducted in the native language to maximize the educational value of the experience. Daily professional sports training and daytime language and/or chosen curriculum taught by highly qualified teachers make up the core of the TSC program. A carefully chosen selection of evening cultural activities, supervised social events and weekend trips to popular tourist attractions and historical destinations rounds out the experience.
The Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that offers an English language-based education that centers around the Ontario Curriculum. We cater for children ages 1-14 (Preschool, Primary School & Middle School).
Children go into lessons at 8.50am, and the academic day finishes at 3.45pm when children can go home, join school clubs, or study in the homework room.
We set clear expectations for learning, and approach instruction with the understanding that each child's development is unique and individual.
Our curriculum aims to provide children with real and meaningful opportunities to use their skills both as a member of a community and as independent learners.
Our staff are carefully selected for their talents, skills and love for teaching and learning. Almost all have advanced degrees in their field.