Italian summer schools in Italy: Italian language summer camp in Turin for children & teenagers, Italian immersion summer programs for international high school / secondary school students from UK, USA, Canada..
L'Italiano Porticando: L’Italiano Porticando is an Italian language school in Turin, northern Italy. We provide a wide range of Italian classes for kids and adults, including a 1-2 week summer camp for boys and girls (ages 11-15) from around the world. Day after day, students improve their language skills such as listening comprehension or their ability to manage everyday situations in Italian.
Italian Language Summer Camps for Kids & Teens: - For boys & girls ages 11-15 - Beginner to advanced level Italian classes - All courses are follow the same philosophy and are completed with activities on Italian culture and way of life - Full immersion in the Italian language, where the kids will find themselves at ease and learn the language through classes and fun activities
- Italian Language Classes & Fun Activities: This course is a full immersion program in the Italian language, where the kids will find themselves at ease and learn the language playing, both in the morning during their language classes and in the afternoon during football or volleyball tournaments, during walks in the surrounding mountains, swimming afternoons or cooking classes and excursions to Turin.
- Experienced Italian Language Supervisors: A team of professional mother tongue teachers and activity leaders will take care of the kids’ welfare day-to-day, guaranteeing experienced supervision from the moment they get up, to classes in the morning, to lunch and leisure activities in the afternoon, to dinner and bedtime.
- Fun, Adventure-Filled Location: Surrounded by privately owned woods, next to Turin, "Cascina Govean" is the ideal location for fun and adventure, where language learning becomes day after day an exciting and unforgettable experience!
Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers summer sports camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in Perugia, the capital city of the region of Umbria in central Italy.
In our summer camps, all sport training sessions, classes and social activities are conducted in the native language to maximize the educational value of the experience. Daily professional sports training and daytime language and/or chosen curriculum taught by highly qualified teachers make up the core of the TSC program. A carefully chosen selection of evening cultural activities, supervised social events and weekend trips to popular tourist attractions and historical destinations rounds out the experience.
• Situated in Lanciano, in the Abruzzo region of central Italy, Canadian College Italy (CCI) is a university-preparatory, co-educational boarding school for students in Grades 10 through High School Graduation in Grade 12.
• Founded in 1995, the School offers a culturally rich and academically challenging curriculum and has grown to be a unique source of English-language private school education for both Canadian and international students.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• This year, CCI’s students come from Canada, Columbia, Italy, Jordan, Mexico, Scotland, Thailand, and the United States to name a few.
• Our students live together, travel together and learn together. They are constantly learning about each other’s culture and customs. It is easy for our students to naturally form life long friendships with students from all over the world as a result.
With two locations, in Bagno a Ripoli, just south of Florence, and on the south side of the Arno in central Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the International School of Florence is one of the oldest international schools in Europe. Originally catering to an international, Anglophone community, in the more than 57 intervening years, it has grown and changed, developing into a model international school. Among the programs offered are the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Program, an integrated Italian equivalency program (grades 1 through 8) for our host country students who wish to prepare for and take the Italian Terza Media exam, and the challenging International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Instruction is in English. Students may also study Italian and French. The school takes advantage of its setting in Florence to study history, art and architecture, and there are frequent field trips to places of interest in the surrounding area. There are elective courses in music, theatre, art, drama, journalism, computers, physical education and yearbook. We are accredited by ECIS and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Programs for pre-kindergarten through grade 13
- Curriculum based on US Models and International Baccalaureate Program with English, Italian, math, science, social studies, technology, theater arts
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Italian Program for Italian Terza Media State exam
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- College Preparation Course SAT
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six years, located close to the city centre of Milan, Italy. We provide bilingual education to our students: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one an Italian speaker and the other an English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education.
The two teachers take turns with the childrens' activities, while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
The preschool includes two multi-age bilingual Montessori classrooms. The classrooms are designed to provide an accessible, safe and inviting environment for each child. The furniture is child-sized, allowing easy access to a wide range of carefully selected activities around the room. Each child chooses her or his activities freely, feeling safe in the knowledge that the teacher is always nearby and ready to support their efforts.
Join us in Italy this summer for a once-in-a-lifetime study abroad adventure! Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road Programs provide quality academic summer courses that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment. This year, we are offering a 4-week Residential Cultural Immersion Program in Florence & Rome for high school students in grades 9-12.
Our Italian cultural immersion program course a three and a half week residential living experience in Florence with a four day travel excursion to Rome for a truly unforgettable summer abroad. It is impossible not to get caught up in the beauty of Florence and Tuscany. For this reason (and so many more) this incredible city serves as the starting point and foundation of our Italian residential immersion summer program.
Founded in 1962 in Milan, northern Italy, the American School of Milan is a K-12 institution with solid foundations that keeps a constant eye toward developing new technologies and is committed to seeking excellence in teaching and learning. Our eight-acre, gated campus is located on the outskirts of Milan and includes purpose built facilities that accommodate the Primary, Intermediate, Middle, and High Schools. Our programs are taught in English. Nurturing the potential of a child’s formative years in a stimulating environment full of challenges, inspiration and achievement, the American School of Milan embraces the more than 35 different nations that form its multicultural community.
With a talented, highly educated and experienced faculty of inspiring teachers, the school encourages children to develop their full potential, achieve personal excellence and become citizens of the world committed to life-long learning. Within a child-centered approach to education, ASM teachers strive to know and appreciate each student as an individual and to develop a nurturing relationship that stimulates personal growth as well as academic achievement.
- Early Childhood Program
- Elementary School
- Upper School
- Middle Years Program
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Performing Arts
- Laptop Program
- Programs are taught in English