Study Abroad Argentina: Semester program Buenos Aires, University courses for international students Latin America, Spanish immersion program, Homestay, University classes in English and Spanish, Study Accounting, Business, Economics, Marketing, History...
Road2argentina Semester Program, Buenos Aires: Road2Argentina offers university semesters at two top universities in Buenos Aires. Depending upon your major, you may choose to study at the University of Buenos Aires or the University of Belgrano. All Road2Argentina programs include housing, tuition, group activities, and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
After you apply for the program, Road2Argentina completes your registration. The orientation at the University begins a week before classes and includes a city tour, university/program information session, appointment with an academic adviser, Spanish placement exam and course selection. Courses last approximately four months and are completed with a final exam.
Semester Programs for International Students in two leading Argentinian Universities. Subjects include Accounting, Advertising, Business, Economics, History, International Relations, Journalism and Marketing, Communications, Political Science, Labor Relations, Sociology, Social Work, Business Administration. Courses available in English and Spanish.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Mente Argentina is an academic organization located in Buenos Aires that offers students the opportunity to study abroad in Argentina in English or Spanish. We offer Graduate and Undergraduate Degree and Diploma courses which are held at some of the top universites in Argentina.
All of our courses are internationally recognized. Mente offers a range of study options to help you achieve your academic goals, and also help with the integration and adjustment process so you can enjoy everything Argentine culture has to offer.
Our university programs are designed to make your experience in Argentina challenging and fun, both personally and academically.
We are proud to partner with some of the most well respected educational institutions in Argentina and offer customizable programs tailored to each student’s area of interest.
All of our University programs in Argentina include: - Advice on choosing the most suitable University
- First class Accommodation in Buenos Aires
- University Enrollment
- Daily Activities, Excursions, and more.
Graduate / Undergraduate Programs in Buenos Aires:
- Semester Study Abroad Programs (taught in English or Spanish)
- MBA International Program
- MBA Exchange Program (1 semester)
- Master's in International Relations
- Master's in Journalism
- Culinary Arts / Chef Degree (Undergraduate / Graduate)
- Graduate Degree Prep Program
- Photography Specializations
- Sommelier Diploma
- Summer Spanish Programs
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Life in Vancouver:
Vancouver was voted the 3rd best city to live by The Economist*, thanks to its natural beauty and exciting metropolitan lifestyle. Located in the heart of the city, the UCW campus can be found in the historic London Building, easy to access, friendly and welcoming, as well as close to all the main local amenities.
UCW is located within Vancouver’s business district. Many of the world’s biggest companies have offices within walking distance of our downtown campus.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient (BCom)
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
Courses / Programs
The Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM) is one of South Asia's leading post-graduate schools of journalism and media. The school is located in the heart of India's high-tech industry in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. We offer one-year diploma and post-graduate diploma programs in print journalism, broadcast journalism or multimedia journalism. Our diploma program is available to students who have completed pre-university or Standard 12 education. Our post-graduate diploma program is open to those with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline.
The curriculum has been developed in association with Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York. It combines theory and practice to prepare its graduates for positions in the media industry. The main motivating factor behind the creation of this journalism college is the overwhelming need to improve the quality of journalism and elevate the stature of the profession in India.
Both diploma programs consist of core courses including advanced seminars, electives, media workshops and a master's thesis project. Depending on the type of diploma program, the requirements for graduation vary.
• With two campuses in the heart of Rome, John Cabot University combines the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of the Eternal City.
• We offer Associates and Bachelor Degree programs as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our programs are taught in English.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The University is also authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Student Review: “While studying abroad in Rome I heard that I could get my degree at John Cabot. So I immediately transferred and it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life.” - Brendan, USA
Associates & Bachelor Degree Programs: • Art History
• Business Administration
• Classic Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Affairs
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Political Science
Graduate Degree Program: • Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Study Abroad University Programs: • Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1991, IMI University Centre - International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Lucerne, north-central Switzerland. We offer a range of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and degree courses in the fields of Swiss hotel management, international hospitality, tourism, culinary arts and events management. You can go from Certificate to BA honours in only 2.5 years, or choose from one of our prestigious MBAs.
All courses are taught in English, but you can also learn French, Spanish and German as part of the syllabus. We promise to find job opportunities for all our graduates, and offer a paid practical training after every semester either in Switzerland or abroad.
IMI educates and trains talented individuals from around the globe to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. IMI programmes are validated by our academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) in the UK, ensuring the highest quality assurance standards.
Located in the centre of Europe, Lucerne is only an hour's drive from Zurich (which has the closest international airport with connections to cities all over the world).
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice."