Discover English, Melbourne:
Discover English in Melbourne specializes in English language courses using the latest methods, materials and equipment. We are conveniently located on Bourke Street in Melbourne city centre. Students have access to modern and comfortable classrooms, a fully-resourced library in which to study and practice their language skills including audio visual language learning software. Discover English offers a range of English courses for both general and specialist purposes. We follow the Common European Framework of References for Languages (CEFR), the guidelines used for learner outcomes for learning, assessment and teaching.
At Discover English, our friendly team works to ensure students are happy are successful in their chosen program. Our staff at Discover English have a long history of professional collaboration and are proud to come together to form the Discover Team. We have worked together not only in various other institutions in Melbourne but also overseas.
The student lounge is a great place to relax and mix with other students from different countries while the quiet lounge areas provide spaces to relax and make use of the free wireless internet. Students can also enjoy the rooftop outdoor deck area to socialize and soak up the city views.
We provide a wide range of English language courses for both general and specialist purposes. All levels are catered for including beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate and advanced.
- General English language course
- English language course for academic purposes
- IELTS English language exam preparation course
- Business English language course
- English language excel course
- Custom designed English language short courses
- English language course + hospitality
- Homestay programmes with local English-speaking families
- Study tours for international groups providing a unique combination of custom-designed English language classes and fun and exciting activities and excursions
* Homestay / host family accommodation: Homestays benefit students by introducing them to Australian culture and family life. Homestay facilitates cultural exchange and provides students with the opportunity to constantly practise English with Australian families. Students learn about Australian culture by immersing themselves in it, experiencing new food, activities, and attitudes, but they are also encouraged to practise English.
Homestay includes accommodation and food. Breakfast and dinner are supplied on weekdays, with three meals per day on weekends.
* Student lodge accommodation: Discover English can place students in a well appointed student lodge. Students get a studio apartment with access to a kitchen, pool, gym and range of other services.
* Also: Apartments and share accommodation available
* Fantastic central location on Bourke Street Mall opposite the city tram and a short walk from Melbourne Central Station
* Free wireless internet available throughout the college
* Individually climate controlled classrooms
* Fully-resourced Student Library with educational software, books, DVDs and other learning materials
* Student computers available for use in English and with other language applications
* Student kitchen and lounge areas
* Counselling & support services
* Homestay accommodation placement
* Discover English gives you “extras” so you can discover more while studying with us (Activities, weekly free job seminars, weekly free conversation classes and more...)
* Employment advice
* Outdoor rooftop deck
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 376-378 Bourke Street, 3000, Melbourne, Victoria , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.