Bay Area School Of Enterprise: Located on Third Street in Alameda, CA, Bay Area School of Enterprise (BASE) is a Charter Public School that provides an environment in which youth take ownership of their own learning and change their own lives as they change the community around them. We are the first youth-initiated charter high school in the country. BASE's approach to education, Enterprise Learning, is a developmental approach that integrates youth development practices, experiential education, constructivism, and traditional college preparatory learning. Enterprise Learning emphasizes project creation and performance as a tool to enhance personal efficacy, reading, writing and public speaking.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
- BASE offers small class sizes, college preparation, community involvement, real world projects and leadership opportunities.
- The educational program at the BASE is based on “enterprise learning” - a project-based, hands-on approach that allows students to learn academic subjects and real-world skills through work on enterprises that they create and grow.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Parliament Tutors offers private tutoring and test preparation throughout Berkeley, CA, and the surrounding area. Whether you’re trying to get into a particular high school, college or post-graduate school, we have expert tutors available to assist you. Our tutors help you develop skills that will help you throughout the course of your education. We make an individualized study plan custom built for you, and work with you to reach your full potential.
If students are trying to be the best they can, it makes sense to learn from the very best. Tutors, particularly those at Parliament Tutors are experts at what they teach. Because you’ll learn from someone whose mastered what they teach, you’ll have a competitive advantage against your peers.
Tilden Preparatory School in Albany (10 miles from San Francisco), Alameda County, is a private, accredited, college preparatory school for grades 6-12. Tilden uses a tutorial style to teach curriculum one-to-one and in small groups.
One-to-one teaching provides a tremendous opportunity for students to work at their own pace (either faster or slower than usual), with attention to their style of learning, and to maximize opportunities for them to pursue their areas of interest in greater depth. Group class opportunities complement the one-to-one classes so that students have the option and benefit of both learning environments.
- WASC Accredited
- College preparatory, Honors, and AP Curriculum
- Visual & Performing Arts
- History / Social Science
- Language Other than English
- Laboratory Science
- College Advising
Conveniently located in the heart of the San Francisco South Bay area, Delphi Academy of Campbell, in Santa Clara County CA is a private, non-sectarian K-8 school offering a unique and strong academic curriculum with plenty of hands-on activities, weekly field trips and special projects.
We are a year-round K-8 school (Kindergarten, Lower School, Elementary School, Middle School), licensed to use Applied Scholastics Educational Services.
Students may enroll in Kindergarten as early as 4 years of age. Individualized programs and small classes keep students moving forward rapidly and preparing them for higher education and life.
Our programs focus on Learning Skills, Life Skills, Reading, Writing, Math, Science & Technology, Geography, History, Sports, Art & Music, Weekly Field Trips and Computer Skills and much more.
Our teaching and study methods emphasize practical application––because only in meaningful use can one work out the proper value of the many pieces of knowledge encountered in an education.
SJG School of Music is located in Campbell in Santa Clara County, CA and is proud to serve music lovers throughout the Campbell, San Jose and Silicon Valley communities. We offer quality individual and group lessons in many popular disciplines such as Cello, Clarinet, Drums, Electric Bass, Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Voice and Woodwinds for students of all levels and experience. Beginners are very welcome.
Our teachers are degreed and / or working professionals with years of knowledge and experience to offer their students. We offer a FREE consultation lesson with no-obligation to enroll. Schedule your free lesson now!