Thema Language School, Brussels: Thema is a private school that organises language courses in Brussels in Dutch, English, Italian and French. Thema's originality resides principally in the flexibility of its course offerings. You can participate in either day or evening courses (at flexible hours), intensive short courses or long modules, private (one-to-one) and mini-groups, at home or in the workplace, etc. We also offer a residential seminar in Provence (south of France) to study the language of business.
General French, Dutch, Italian, English, courses. Also French, Dutch, English classes for business. Preparation for official exams, the language of negotiations, oral presentation, professional language, etc. Also summertime total immersion courses.
• Conveniently located near the European institutions in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a large and friendly language learning center for adults and international college students (of ages 20+).
• Established in 1983, we provide year-round French courses in small groups of maximum 8 students, as well as Individual French Immersion courses (private French lessons), and a cultural immersion programme.
• We offer all learning levels from Total beginners (A0) through to Advanced (C2), with day & evening classes available.
• Our experienced and friendly teachers all have Master's degrees in teaching French to adults as a foreign language.
• Our language school is just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station.
• Our qualified tutors can also come to your home or office in the Greater Brussels / Brabant area.
• Additionally, we teach English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German.
• All of our courses are built around 12 progressive modules in accord with the common framework of levels for language teaching established by the Council of Europe.
Student Reviews / Testimonials: "I completed two French intensive course at Amira and I am very satisfied with the result, i.e. my capability to speak. The courses are very efficient and fun due to the excellent teachers and the small groups." Ramona, Germany
"Relation quality-price is the best, very good teacher." Antonio, Spain
French Language Classes in Brussels: For adults from beginner to advanced level
• Beginners French (European Reference Level A1)
• Intermediate French (A2)
• Higher - Advanced French (B1 - B2)
• French Proficiency (C1 - C2)
• Intensive French courses
• Twice weekly French groups (morning & evening classes available)
• Business French classes / In-company courses
• Semi-private & private French lessons (at our school or your home / office)
• Actiris (Brussels Employment Office) collaboration for private language classes
• Cultural immersion programme
Also: English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian & German classes.
AAA Europa Language School is a non-profit organization centrally located in Uccle in the heart of Brussels, with easy access by public transport. The school offers language courses in French, German, Dutch, English, Spanish, Italian and more. We have over 20 years of experience in language training, translation and interpreting and have forged strong relationships with the area's leading companies, embassies and diplomatic missions.
As a result, the school is a hub that serves as a connection point for national and international students and reaches beyond language training into total language and cultural immersion. By providing linguistic and cultural education, we can help your organization achieve its goals.
We offer courses for the general public (individual one-to-one or courses in very small groups of max. 6 students), as well as for the professional (companies, etc) with emphasis on business language (group or individual courses in our facilities or in-company).
All the language instructors are university-trained with diverse backgrounds. This ensures a better understanding of the needs and objectives of each student.
English Academy, a renowned private language school in Brussels, specialises in customised language lessons which are tailored to suit the individual needs of our students. We provide language lessons in French, Dutch, English, Spanish, German, Italian and more.
When Mrs. Mitchell founded THE MITCHELL SCHOOL in 1947, no one would have dared to imagine that more than fifty years later the school would become one of the most renowned language schools in Belgium.
Today, the ENGLISH ACADEMY offers language lessons to companies all over Belgium.
Looking for quality language training? Then come to us !
Our aim is to help you communicate in a spontaneous and natural manner. We'll analyse your current level, your needs, your availability and your budget so as to offer you a wide range of possibilities: individual or group lessons, given in our school or at your office, with flexible or fixed times, specialised or general language courses, on an intensive or a long-term basis.
Our teachers are qualified, experienced and flexible, with the ability to get their message across to students.
Individual or group lessons, with flexible or fixed times, specialised or general language courses, intensive or long-term in our school or at your office. Intensive summer courses in French, Dutch & English.
Our specialised teachers have extensive experience teaching their language as a foreign language: this enables them to evaluate the progress of each participant and to adapt the programme as required. The expertise and motivation of our teachers are what gives our school such flexibility.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Centre d'Etude du Français is a high quality French language school conveniently located in Brussels. At our school, we offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels including private, semi-private and group classes (10 students maximum) in stimulating learning environments. At Centre d'Etude du Français, we provide you with the personal attention you need to learn and practice the French language. We also offer several socio-cultural activities in French (museum, theatre, cooking and more).
Founded in 1968, “le Centre d’Etude du Français” started with the integral elements that make language learning effective: creativity, dynamism, fun and an open mind approach to different cultures. We continue improving the school because we love what we do. Our commitment is to offer a motivating learning experience. We work with qualified teachers, with a true teaching vocation and constant training.
Centre d'Etude du Français has decades of experience in meeting a wide spectrum of language needs. Our students come from all over the world ranging in age from 14 to 70 years of age. French is an asset to your quality of life and work, both in Belgium and in the rest of the world.