Canadian Language Exchange Center: The Canadian Language Exchange Center of Montreal is located in the heart of downtown on one of Montreal's main streets (St. Denis), on the doorstep of the Old Port, the most-visited quarter of the city. Our school is situated in a large Victorian house which dates back to Canada's confederation (1867), close to busy shopping areas and sites of cultural interest, including museums, cinemas (both French and English), restaurants, the Jazz Festival, etc. Courses are given in small groups in classrooms with walls of brick and wood, which lends a distinctive and original character, as well as a warmth and friendliness that can't be found anywhere else in North America. Students have access to our multilingual library and free Internet access.
Based on the principle of immersion, the student is exposed daily to the second language, with classes in the morning followed by group conversation practice in the afternoon, where he or she will have the opportunity to practice with native speakers of his or her second language. In this accelerated program, you will rapidly acquire the fundamentals of grammar and pronunciation, all the while enriching your vocabulary.
• Learn English in Toronto with NSL Mondial! We provide top-quality English immersion in small classes. We teach adult and junior international students from around the world of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries. This provides lot of opportunities for you to practice your English outside of the classroom.
• We also offer an intensive University Pathway Program (UPP) which aims to develop your critical thinking skills, and prepare you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities, which are among the very best nationally ranked and internationally recognized third level institutions in Canada.
• Before you can apply for the UPP, you must complete the final level of our General English (GE) program.
• The largest city in Canada, Toronto is located on the northern shores of Lake Ontario. A safe and friendly city, it is home to people from around the world.
• With an excellent public transportation system, Toronto offers an active downtown life, with easy access to parklands and beaches.
• We also offer English courses in the following cities in Canada: Vancouver, Ottawa, Halifax, Winnipeg, and Whistler.
English Courses for Adults: Taught at 7 levels - beginner to advanced.
• Full-time English course
• Part-time English course
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
University Pathway Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
You´ve arrived in a place where learning has no limits. A complete learning experience where speaking French becomes a natural part of your everyday life. At ILSC, you´re learning by living…and you may just amaze yourself. ILSC, one of Canada's most reputable French and English language schools, is located right in the heart of downtown Montréal, Quebec in Eastern Canada. ILSC teaches a wide range of courses at various levels. Our small classes are taught using "student-centered" and communicative methods by our highly qualified instructors.
We also offer specialty programs: customized groups, summer youth homestay, private tutoring and work experience. All of us at ILSC take pride in making our school one of the ﬁnest language learning institutes in the world. Through our innovative student-centred approach to education, you’ll learn French while pursuing your own interests and passions. For almost 15 years we have been developing and reﬁning our teaching methods, and they have proven successful with thousands of students from all over the world. We are accredited by Languages Canada and the Language Industry Association / Association de l'industrie de la langue (AILIA).
Full immersion French; French with Homestay; Intensive French; Business French; CEFLE Preparation; French Communication; Cooperative Education; DELF Test Preparation; Private French Tutoring; Specific Skills in French. We also offer a Youth Summer Homestay Program. English Courses are available.
École de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: Saint-Charles-Garnier Collège in Québec City, founded in 1635 by the Jesuits, is the oldest French college of North America. It is a government funded private secondary school for girls and boys aged between 12 and 17. It has had a strong traditional educational tradition for the last 350 years. Saint-Charles-Garnier is recognized in Canada for its high educational standards, as well as its pedagogical and intercultural approach. From around the world, students and teachers of French second language have been coming to the Collège for over 40 years.
French summer program "En français à Québec!" for students from 14 to 17 years of age, spanning over July and the beginning of August. There are 2 programs - 14-15 year olds, & 16-17 year olds. Also: French High School Studies" from September to June; Customized Programs - French as foreign language for adults.
École Québec Monde is a French language school located in Quebec City, Canada. We offer French immersion programs which include intensive French courses and private French lessons.
We offer courses in French as a Second Language (FSL) and French as a Foreign Language (FFL). Our services are available to any private, public or para-public companies and corporations, as well as to anyone in the world who wishes to experience a French language study stay in Quebec.
If you are interested in learning French, we offer you a truly rewarding way to learn the language. Choosing École Québec Monde is choosing dynamic professors, effective programs and courses tailored to your needs.
Come to learn French with École Québec Monde right in the heart of Quebec City, the flagship location of French-language culture in North America. In addition, Quebec City is buzzing with cultural and sports activities. No matter what season you choose for your French immersion stay, you can attend exciting performances, visit major exhibits or practice your favorite sports.
• Edu-inter is a French Language School for adults and teenagers located in downtown Quebec City.
• Quebec City is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment. This makes it the ideal location for learning and practicing French. Québec was voted 10th BEST DESTINATION in the world and number 1 in Canada!
• Edu-inter offers year-round French immersion programs and summer French courses.
• Our French programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; consequently they coincide with programs offered by the Alliance Française and prepare students for examinations recognized around the world, such as the DELF, DALF, TEFaQ, TFI and TCF.
• Instructors focus on providing students with a foundation in French that will serve them wherever they go in the future.
• Our French language school is situated on the campus of Collège Mérici, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gym, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter is accredited by Languages Canada which is an organization recognized by all Canadian embassies in the world that certifies language schools.
Student Review: "I like that school offers classes to students of all ages. At 42, I was never feeling too old to study here. Thanks!" - Sandra, Canada
French Immersion Programs for Adults & Youth (16+)
• Core French
• Intensive French
• Super Intensive French
• Exam Preparation for DELF, TFI, TEFaQ
• Private French Lessons
• Business French
• French & Music
• French & Volunteering
• Learn French & Work for Canadians & international students with a working holiday visa
• French & Higher Education (Career / Technical programs)
• Winter French Camp for teens & adults
Summer French Courses:
• French for Teachers
• French & Cooking
• French & Dramatic Arts
We also provide Summer French Courses for ages 10-17
Metropolitan College in downtown Toronto, Ontario offers Specialized English Language programs (ESL) for international and Canadian students. Our English courses are ideal for professional preparation, academic preparation or personal enrichment.
You can purchase block packages of 5, 10, 20 or 40 classes. Classes are available 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons and evenings) at our Toronto campus. All programs are results-focused, preparing students to become successful communicators.
All classes are small, and we ensure that you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Our small classes also give you more opportunity to participate in conversation, and begin to communicate more easily from the very first day!
Metropolitan College is located on The Danforth, one of the most vibrant areas of downtown Toronto. Just steps from the Pape subway station, it is easily accessible. The College is surrounded by many welcoming restaurants, distinctive shops, lively bars and pubs, entertaining theater, lounges featuring live music and trendy cafes.
- Full Time ESL program
- iSpeak ENGLISH! (a unique course that helps you improve all skills while focusing on speaking)
- Full-time IELTS test preparation course
- Business English / Corporate training classes
Classes are purchased in blocks of 5, 10, 20, or 40 - available on-campus in the morning, afternoon & evening.
English Pronunciation training
Private English lessons (including for TOEFL test prep, MELAB / TOEIC test prep, Cambridge ESOL exam prep, customized English conversation classes..)