e2-e4! Chess for Kids: e2-e4! Chess for Kids is a private company located in Vancouver, BC, whose purpose is teaching chess to children and to all who wish to comprehend the secrets of the world's most popular intellectual game. We have various locations throughout the Metro Vancouver Area in Richmond, Burnaby and Vancouver. We offer group and individual chess lessons with teachers who have years of experience teaching.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes answers the needs for high performing athletes by delivering the Ontario (Canada) Curriculum in small class sizes, with Ontario Certified Teachers. PEAC offers the Ontario Curriculum for students in grades 6-12 in Toronto.
PEAC‘s academic program is based on the current Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines. Students attending PEAC receive the Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma upon completion of grade 12. Students benefit from the use of laptops, smartboard technology and wireless access to the internet where lessons are updated online daily.
Flexible deadlines and high academic standards truly separate PEAC from any other school in Canada. PEAC is truely “Where athletes come to learn”. PEAC offers daily dry-land training / sport specific training to all student athletes as well as nutritional counselling and conditioning and strength training geared to their individual sport. In addition, PEAC's athletic programs provide male and female athletes with professional coaches, top level instruction, and skill development in their sport.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes is a co-ed school for high performing athletes:
- We offer the Ontario Curriculum grades 6-12, featuring fully accredited staff and courses.
- Sports include ice hockey, soccer, freestyle skiing, snowboarding and figure skating
- Academic subjects include but are not limited to English, Math, Science, International Business, Law, History, Geography, French, Visual Arts and Music.
All PEAC curriculum is regulated and inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Located on Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, FutureSkills is a private high school offering credit courses for secondary students in grades 9 to12 who are working to complete their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma). All of our courses are fully approved and accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education. At FutureSkills Private High School, students have the option of attending as full-time or part-time students through our day school, night school and summer school programs. Our flexible part time schedule, which is offered six days a week, allows students to maximize their time and achieve the best possible results.
Since our school year is semestered, students have the choice of enrolling for the entire year or for individual terms. For those students who are looking to fast track or upgrade marks, our summer school courses are a great opportunity to complete up to four credits in two months. In addition to our classes, our one-to-one tutoring sessions with qualified teaching staff are available seven days a week and provide students with highly effective customized lesson plans in upgrading marks and/or fast tracking in preparation for college and university.
High School for secondary students in grades 9 to12 working to complete their OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma). Courses include day credit courses, night credit courses, summer credit courses, e-learning, tutoring classes and TOEFL preparation. Since our school year is semestered, students have the choice of enrolling for the entire year or for individual terms. Subjects include English, Math, Science, French, Social Science, Business Studies, Arts, Technology Education, Chinese.
Musical instruction for all ages in a private lesson setting from university-trained teachers in Toronto, Ontario, on most common instruments. Since 2004 hundreds of students have taken music lessons at our central location. We started as a small school, but have grown with the strength of our teachers and programs. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we meet the changing needs of our students, and the latest trends in education.
• Keystone Toronto International High School in downtown Toronto was established by Keystone International Schools group (founded in Istanbul, Turkey) with the aim of providing the children of expats in Canada as well as international students studying abroad with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies (grades 9-12) in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education in North America.
• At Keystone Toronto, students follow the Ontario curriculum, while learning key self-management skills needed for later success in higher education. Apart from the core curriculum subjects, students choose their electives based on their interests and potential career choices (with the aid of their parents, or guardians, teachers and guidance counselor).
• In preparation for college & university, Keystone Toronto International High School teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, investigate, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Keystone students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs and values, therefore easing their adaptation period.
The World of Fairy Tales is an international school of speech, arts and drama conveniently located in Vancouver, BC offering year-round programs for all ages, and a summer camp program. Our acting school provides a variety of programs for different age groups.
Our very little kids (5-6 years old) are learning Artistic Development Skills, then they can continue with the Speech Arts and Drama group (6-8 years old) and follow all the programs until the age of 18. We are very proud of our students who can get an extra 4 credits towards their High School Diploma for the “Speech Arts and Drama” course.
Our mission is to find, create and develop any potential talent in your child for his / her future acknowledgement. You will be satisfied and happy with your child's education in our acting school. Our teachers / instructors possess university degrees from all over the world which are well recognized in Europe, Asia and Canada.
We also create performances, exhibitions and concerts for the open public. Our students and teachers participate in festivals, city events, national competitions and examinations.