e2-e4! Chess for Kids: e2-e4! Chess for Kids is a private company located in Vancouver, BC, whose purpose is teaching chess to children and to all who wish to comprehend the secrets of the world's most popular intellectual game. We have various locations throughout the Metro Vancouver Area in Richmond, Burnaby and Vancouver. Our chess lessons can be taught through English and / or Russian. We offer group and individual chess lessons with teachers who have years of experience teaching.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Chess is a board game and mental sport for two players. It is played on a square board of 8 rows and 8 columns, giving 64 squares of alternating colour, light and dark.
Chess Lessons For Kids:
- Group and individual chess lessons for children with teachers who have years of experience teaching
- e2-e4 young chess players get the maximum number of possible options for the open-style matching game
- Our chess lessons can be taught through English and / or Russian
Classes located in Richmond and New Westminster
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Blyth Academy is proud to offer an affordable private school option to Ottawa. Our campus in Westboro Village offers a comprehensive full-time high school program, as well as part-time, private, semi-private, night time and summer school classes.
Our Ottawa campus is a school of 70 students. This allows us to be personally in touch with every individual, yet large enough to offer a broad range of courses.
When combined with first-class care and great teaching, wonderful things happen and our students flourish. Come tour our campus and learn more about our unique programming.
- Full-time School Programs
- Grade 9-10: Foundations Program
- Grade 11-12: University Preparation Program
- Part-time Courses
- Private and Semi-Private Courses
- Repeat Courses
- Blyth Academy Online
- Academics for Athletes
- Summer School
• Keystone Toronto International High School in downtown Toronto was established by Keystone International Schools group (founded in Istanbul, Turkey) with the aim of providing the children of expats in Canada as well as international students studying abroad with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies (grades 9-12) in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education in North America.
• At Keystone Toronto, students follow the Ontario curriculum, while learning key self-management skills needed for later success in higher education. Apart from the core curriculum subjects, students choose their electives based on their interests and potential career choices (with the aid of their parents, or guardians, teachers and guidance counselor).
• In preparation for college & university, Keystone Toronto International High School teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, investigate, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Keystone students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs and values, therefore easing their adaptation period.
Located close to the heart of the vibrant City of Toronto (in the North York Centre area), Clinton International College is a private high school that offers a variety of academic programs for students in Grades 9-12, including University Preparatory Programs and a range of Language Centre courses.
Clinton offers exceptional education for students from all over the world, and helps them to achieve their dreams. Our mission is to passionately focus on delivering the best quality education and memorable Canadian experience.
Clinton's goal is to help our students achieve their goal: to get into their dream school, experience a rich and fulfilling educational career, and make a meaningful impact upon society.
Academic Programs & Language Courses for High School Students:
- High School Diploma (Grades 9-12 credit courses)
- International Summer Camp / Winter Camp
- ESL English language courses
- Exam Preparation（TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, TOEIC）
- Business English and Accent Reduction Program
- Work & Study Program
- University/College Pathway Program
Musical instruction for all ages in a private lesson setting from university-trained teachers in Toronto, Ontario, on most common instruments. Since 2004 hundreds of students have taken music lessons at our central location. We started as a small school, but have grown with the strength of our teachers and programs. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we meet the changing needs of our students, and the latest trends in education.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes answers the needs for high performing athletes by delivering the Ontario (Canada) Curriculum in small class sizes, with Ontario Certified Teachers. PEAC offers the Ontario Curriculum for students in grades 6-12 in Toronto.
PEAC‘s academic program is based on the current Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines. Students attending PEAC receive the Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma upon completion of grade 12. Students benefit from the use of laptops, smartboard technology and wireless access to the internet where lessons are updated online daily.
Flexible deadlines and high academic standards truly separate PEAC from any other school in Canada. PEAC is truely “Where athletes come to learn”. PEAC offers daily dry-land training / sport specific training to all student athletes as well as nutritional counselling and conditioning and strength training geared to their individual sport. In addition, PEAC's athletic programs provide male and female athletes with professional coaches, top level instruction, and skill development in their sport.
PEAC School For Elite Athletes is a co-ed school for high performing athletes:
- We offer the Ontario Curriculum grades 6-12, featuring fully accredited staff and courses.
- Sports include ice hockey, soccer, freestyle skiing, snowboarding and figure skating
- Academic subjects include but are not limited to English, Math, Science, International Business, Law, History, Geography, French, Visual Arts and Music.
All PEAC curriculum is regulated and inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year