e2-e4! Chess for Kids:
e2-e4! Chess for Kids is a private company located in Vancouver, BC, whose purpose is teaching chess to children and to all who wish to comprehend the secrets of the world's most popular intellectual game. Our chess lessons can be taught through English and / or Russian. We have various locations throughout the Metro Vancouver Area in Richmond, Burnaby and Vancouver. We offer group and individual chess lessons with teachers who have years of experience teaching.
- Group and individual chess lessons for children with teachers who have years of experience teaching
- e2-e4 young chess players get the maximum number of possible options for the open-style matching game
- Our chess lessons can be taught through English and / or Russian
Chess is a board game and mental sport for two players. It is played on a square board of 8 rows and 8 columns, giving 64 squares of alternating colour, light and dark. Each player begins the game with 16 pieces that each move and capture other pieces on the board in a unique way: eight pawns, two knights, two bishops, two rooks, one queen and one king. One player controls the white pieces; the other player controls the black pieces. The object of the game is to achieve checkmate.
Chess education gives the child the joy of creativity, while also being an effective tool of their mental development.
* A child learns to think independently and make decisions. Even the simplest solution (which figure to make a move), which may result not so much the loss (the worst - loss) - teach the children independence and responsibility.
* While studying chess, the child learns to focus on one process. It produces perseverance.
* The child develops spatial imagination.
* The child has formed planning the action. Already in elementary school children face tasks that require that quality, but the guys do not. Learn to create a domestic plan of action should be in the preschool age. Then the children themselves learn to manage your time, think strategically and achieve goals.
* One of the most attractive possibilities of chess - a victory over an opponent. Through its sports component chess builds character: the desire to win makes the child engage in, and any error or defeat - this is only a new opportunity for development.
* Chess teaches creativity. Unlike many school subjects, in chess there are no ready answers to all questions. A child learns to relate mental processes with practical actions, creatively apply their knowledge in the classroom, look for nontrivial solutions and create beautiful combinations on the board.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Shell Road 2688, Richmond, Vancouver, BC V6X 4E1, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.