The Cambridge Centre for Languages: Established in 1982, The Cambridge Centre for Languages has an international reputation for providing quality English language courses and is accredited by the British Council. Our purpose is to to create an international environment where our students may learn about the life and cultural heritage not only of Britain, but also of other countries. Our courses are designed for 12-16 year old students, and we put special emphasis on communicative skills. Students can avail of 6 different start dates for summer 2013, and can choose 2,3,4 or 6-week courses. Our summer courses are held the magnificent campus of The Perse Centre in Union Lane, just minutes from Cambridge city centre.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
English & Activity Summer Courses for Students Ages 12-16 - course features include:
- 2,3,4 or 6-week study options
- 18 hours language instruction per week
- Activities & excursions to historical & cultural places
- Small class sizes (max 15 students)
- Focus on listening, reading, writing and speaking English
- Classroom activities such as role-play, simulated situations and language games give students practice in communicative language skills.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Summer Orchestral Course, Bristol - Language & Music for Life
Courses / Programs
Based in Tockington Manor School, just 12 miles north of Bristol in the south-west of England, Language and Music for Life provides an intensive, 1-week orchestral music course for children (ages 5 to 14) who want to have an opportunity to “make” music in summer 2018.
This residential and non-residential course is designed for players who have reached at least Grade 4 standard on any orchestral instrument.
Children ages 9-14 can attend as boarders while students ages 5-9 should either live locally, or stay in local Bed & Breakfasts with their parents who would transport them to the course each day.
The course, ‘Strictly Come Playing’ is a week-long summer music camp that culminates in the creation of 'The 100 Little Hands Symphony Orchestra', which is conducted by William Godfree. We accept applications from students who currently play Strings, Woodwind, Brass, and Percussion instruments.
At Language and Music for Life, we are serious about providing a safe environment for very young people to develop. Our priority is that all students are safe and happy.
The course takes place at Tockington Manor School (a boarding private school) in South Gloucestershire, which includes an impressive covered swimming pool for our young musicians’ relaxation, as well as tennis courts, a cricket pitch and delightful private woods.
We also provide quality language lessons in French and English in very small groups during the camp.
• Reach Cambridge is a well-established residential school based in the prestigious university city of Cambridge, 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England.
• We provide residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students ages 14-18 from the UK and around the globe. Students learn in the historic colleges of Cambridge University, and meet students from all over the world.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant spring and summer courses have multiple start dates for greater flexibility.
• All Reach Cambridge courses are designed to provide unique introductions to favourite academic subjects at University level.
• Taught by experts in the field through interactive lessons & workshops, they make the most of what Cambridge University has to offer.
• We combine excellent academic courses with a university preparation program, including evening lectures, workshops on life skills & mentoring from our excellent team of supervisors.
• Courses also include excursions to places of cultural interest around the UK, in the past these have included London, Oxford, Warwick, Brighton & Stratford-upon-Avon.
Review: "The Reach Cambridge program provides a unique learning experience with small classes, great excursions and a taste of University life. It is one of the greatest summer programmes available." - Reach Cambridge Student
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August - For students ages 14-18
• SAT Preparation
• English Literature
• Computer Science
• Journalism & Media
• Physics & Astronomy
• Physics & Engineering
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Drama & Performing Arts
• Politics & International Relations
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Economics & Business Management
Online Pre-University Courses (more to follow shortly)
• Let Me Play are leading specialists in hosting sports camps and sports tours. We provide residential summer sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England.
• We offer Soccer Football, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps.
• Each year, we providesummer camps for UK-based and international students (ages 10-18) that include accommodation & meals. We also offer non-residential camps for local students.
• Our Soccer, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, develop skills, and learn new ones from industry professionals.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English lessons alongside all of our camps, as well as a dedicated English Camp! Just ask and we can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport!
• Best of all, we offer competitive prices too. Group discounts are available. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
• Our sports camps are situated just 160km / 100 miles north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton.
Student Review / Testimonial: “Every single day was action packed with sport and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
- Football Camp Participant, UK
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
Imaginative, fantastic residential adventure holidays for 8-16s, run by The ATE Trust - an Educational Trust and not-for-profit with over 50 years of summer camp expertise.
Our prices include absolutely everything including bed and board, a day trip, equipment, supervision, materials and our prices even include travel to and from the centre from 17 major Uk towns and cities.
Extra services offered include centre stayovers for consecutive Superweeks and Airport Transfers from Birmingham International Airport and Heathrow Airport.