The Cambridge Centre for Languages: The Cambridge Centre for Languages provide English language summer courses on the campus of The Perse Centre in Union Lane, just minutes from Cambridge city centre. Accredited by the British Council, our purpose is to to create an international environment where our students may learn about the life and cultural heritage not only of Britain, but also of other countries. Our courses are designed for 12-16 year old students, and we put special emphasis on communicative skills. Students can avail of 6 different start dates for summer 2013, and can choose 2,3,4 or 6-week courses.
ISSOS, Summer Schools at St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS offers stimulating, all-inclusive 3-week summer courses in 2020 for international students aged 13-18.
• The programs are held in July and August in the wonderful locations of St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their fantastic facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their stay.
• We also offer a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games allowing students to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 80 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
• Pick up service by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews or Cambridge.
• ISSOS also provides a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students.
Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
A stimulating and balanced summer experience of academics, fun, sport, the arts & culture.
Academic Program options - St. Andrews:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• IB Extended Essay
• Debate Program
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
with 1 Elective: Film, Art, Theatre, Golf, or Tennis.
Academic Program options - Cambridge:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
with 1 Elective: Photography, Fencing, Outdoor Leadership, Theatre, or Tennis.
• Leading specialists in summer sports camps and sports tours, Let Me Play provides quality sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Our residential and non-residential summer camps are open to boys and girls. Camps include Basketball (ages 10-21), Football, and Athletics (ages 10-18).
• We also provide optional English language lessons alongside the sports camps, as well as a stand-alone English language camp for juniors and international high school teenagers.
• As well as sports and language camps, we also offer a summer transition camp for pupils moving from primary into secondary school.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential. Our camps are a fantastic experience for young people of all ages and all abilities.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism. My son had a wonderful time” - Parent of Basketball Camp Participant, France
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
• The International Summer Camp UK delivers Camp Cooper, a residential summer camp designed for boys and girls ages 7-17 from the UK and around the world.
• Based in the picturesque village of Crieff, just an hour's drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Camp Cooper offers exciting activities, high quality English language tuition and the opportunity to meet new friends. You can choose to stay for 2, 4 or 6 weeks, and transportation is provided from the airport to Camp.
• Our 2018 parents rated Camp Cooper 9.5 out of 10 and 100% of them would recommend us to a friend!
• We ensure that your time at Camp Cooper is an adventure where every day is BURSTING with new and exciting things to do! Campers plan their perfect summer experience with a wide choice of electives, including English language lessons for non-native English speakers.
• Our classes provide maximum opportunities to improve English language confidence. We make learning English fun, through games, journalism, debate, creative writing, planning events, theatre, and creating a camp newspaper.
• During their time at Camp Cooper, we actively encourage campers to develop independence, teamwork and leadership. We focus on forming friendships, inspiring creativity, encouraging learning and having fun.
• Our unique combination of high quality electives, exciting outdoor activities, day trips and evening programmes is exclusive to Camp Cooper, and ensures campers have an exceptional summer experience.
• Sunshine Dance Studios is one of the UK's largest Dance & Arts Studios, with dance courses and classes in various locations in northwest England including Manchester City Centre, Blackburn, and Blackpool.
• We are also offering summer dance programs in Los Angeles, Norway, China, and Egypt for children, teens, and young adults in their 20's.
• At our Hip Hop Dancing Summer Schools in Manchester, Blackpool and Bolton, we offer 2-week Hip Hop intensive summer school programmes for locally-based students and international students.
• This course consists of Hip Hop, Street, Locking, Popping and Break Dancing, as well as English Language and Culture Classes.
• We provide dance courses for children, with camps for 3-6 and 6-12 year olds, as well as courses for teens and young adults ages 12+.
• We have different levels within our camps: beginners, intermediates and advanced (serious dancers or pros) so you can learn at your own pace. Our groups are divided by ability rather than age group.
• In addition, we offer an intense international dance camp for hard core dance training with all the best overseas choreographers. This course is for serious dancers who are wanting to push themselves to their maximum potential.
Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Liverpool FC provide camps for boys ages 10-17.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation offers weekly football camps in London for boys 9-17 & girls 12-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools provides 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 in southern England.