Canadian schools in Italy: International boarding school in Europe, private high school for boys & girls offering upper secondary school education for Canadians, Americans & international students. Semester abroad programs for teens/ high school students.
Canadian College Italy: Situated in Lanciano, 50km south of Pescara in the Abruzzo region of Central Italy, Canadian College Italy (CCI) is a university-preparatory, co-educational boarding school for students in Grades 10 through High School Graduation in Grade 12.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Boarding Program for Students in Grades 10-12: Our school delivers an academically rigorous high school curriculum under the supervision of the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Students are immersed in a structured environment in which they live in residence and are expected to abide by school rules which include after-school activities and in-room evening study.
The School offers grades 10 through high school graduation, and students may enroll for a single semester or for up to three academic years (two semesters per year).
All of our courses are taught in English, except for Italian / French languages. CCI offers educational advantages as students follow a challenging academic curriculum. Courses include:
• Art • Biology • Chemistry • Classical Civilization • Drama • English • Italian/French • Mathematics • Physics • Social Sciences
Since the school began, student awareness of and response to this professional interest and personal dedication has been very evident, and rewardingly expressed in sustained student commitment to studies and academic excellence.
The overall teacher-to-student ratio of one-to-twelve ensures extensive individual attention is available for every student.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six years, located close to the city centre of Milan, Italy. We provide bilingual education to our students: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one an Italian speaker and the other an English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education.
The two teachers take turns with the childrens' activities, while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
The preschool includes two multi-age bilingual Montessori classrooms. The classrooms are designed to provide an accessible, safe and inviting environment for each child. The furniture is child-sized, allowing easy access to a wide range of carefully selected activities around the room. Each child chooses her or his activities freely, feeling safe in the knowledge that the teacher is always nearby and ready to support their efforts.
Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers year-long and 1/2 year-long sports boarding school camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in the cities of Perugia and Assisi, in the region of Umbria in central Italy.
All our participants will have an opportunity to develop their language & athletic skills considerably, over an extended period of time, and gain valuable and important sport experience while simultaneously immersed in the study of the Italian culture and language. Sports trainings sessions are conducted at the Sports Center of Pontevalleceppi Athletic Club in Perugia. Our high school in Assisi, the Liceo Scientifico "Convitto Nazionale Principe di Napoli" (Grades 9-13) is legally recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. Travel Sport Camp university age students will study Italian language at the prestigious, l’Università degli Studi di Perugia.
Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Tennis Program. Year-Long or 1/2 Year-Long Academic Volleyball Program; For boys and girls from 15 to 22 years, through a Full-time High School academic program, Full-time University academic program.
All ability levels are welcome and no prior sports or foreign language experience is necessary. All levels of Italian speakers are accepted, from elementary up to native speaker.
With two locations, in Bagno a Ripoli, just south of Florence, and on the south side of the Arno in central Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the International School of Florence is one of the oldest international schools in Europe. Originally catering to an international, Anglophone community, in the more than 57 intervening years, it has grown and changed, developing into a model international school. Among the programs offered are the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Program, an integrated Italian equivalency program (grades 1 through 8) for our host country students who wish to prepare for and take the Italian Terza Media exam, and the challenging International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Instruction is in English. Students may also study Italian and French. The school takes advantage of its setting in Florence to study history, art and architecture, and there are frequent field trips to places of interest in the surrounding area. There are elective courses in music, theatre, art, drama, journalism, computers, physical education and yearbook. We are accredited by ECIS and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Programs for pre-kindergarten through grade 13
- Curriculum based on US Models and International Baccalaureate Program with English, Italian, math, science, social studies, technology, theater arts
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Italian Program for Italian Terza Media State exam
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- College Preparation Course SAT
• Canadian College Italy (CCI) is Canada's only co-educational, boarding college in Italy that provides grades 10-12 (high school graduation) in the English language. We welcome students from all over the world.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome in Lanciano, in the Central Italy region, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• CCI has become a unique source of highest quality English language education, preparing students for university entrance in the USA, UK, Canada and Europe.
• Our graduates have earned acceptances and scholarships to major universities worldwide such as Queen's, McGill, Toronto, Victoria, Dalhousie, Alberta, Illinois, Southern California, Columbia, Dartmouth, Bond (Australia), among others.
• Our mission is to provide a unique environment in which students experience a renaissance: academically, socially and culturally.
• CCI Lanciano is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education in Canada and we are members of the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS).
Situated in Frascati, just 20 minutes east of Rome, Little Genius is an alternative international pre-school, nursery and primary school which aims to provide high quality education to children ages 2 ½ to 11 years.
Our programs provide children with an education that emphasizes and encourages critical analysis, creative thinking, opportunity and freedom of thought, whilst instilling or furthering English language skills in children of all abilities.
At Little Genius International we recognize the fact that the nature of our role makes the quality of our staff essential to our success in caring for your child.
For this reason we take care to choose our team from amongst the most educated and prepared personnel who are qualified from a range of education related sciences.
International Nursery and Primary School - ages 2-11 years:
- Curriculum and Exams: British, Italian and ICE methodology
- Summer school
- Afternoon courses
- Saturday school
- English courses for children/adults
- Individual courses in English and Italian for foreigners
- Business English and e-commerce.
Located in central Rome, Lazio region in central-western Italy, the American Overseas School of Rome is a fully accredited pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 3-19) institute of learning. The curriculum is that of U.S. general academic, college-preparatory public or private schools. The School offers both the Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate programs. Our faculty focuses on the use of consistent assessment to gauge student understanding and to best focus lessons for student learning.
The School's testing program includes the College Board's PSAT, SAT/ACH, and Advanced Placement tests, as well as the full complement of IB examinations. Instruction is in English. French, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, and Italian are taught as foreign languages. As part of our Italian program Italian students can prepare for the quinta, prima, seconda and terza media exams. In addition to academic subjects we offer an extensive athletics program as well as a fine arts program. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is the first school to be granted an International Credential from the Middle States Association.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- U.S. College-Preparatory Curriculum with International Baccalaureate Programs and Advanced Placement Courses
- Pre-Kindergarten (Early Childhood) Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Instruction is in English
- Italian Program available for those preparing for Italian State exams
- Key Subjects include math, science, English, social studies, the arts, P.E., computers
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT/ACH