Study Abroad Semester in Europe: International studies programs in France, Political science courses, International relations, Intensive French programs for advanced college students / adults, Semester abroad in France
American University Center of Provence: Situated in Marseille in the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, department of Bouches-du-Rhône in southeastern France, the American University Center of Provence offers for-credit, high-level French immerson programs as Fall, Spring and Year-round options. Courses taught in French focus on French and Arabic language and civilization, Middle East area studies, immigration issues, inter-religious communication and cross-cultural mediation. We offer an-site study in Tunisia in the Fall and Morocco in the Spring. At the forefront of cross-cultural communication, the Marseille program integrates a rigorous academic setting with guided cultural experience outside the classroom.
Using the acclaimed French Practicum core program, AUCP academics combine advanced level with experiential learning components including individual homestay, language partner and community service. This authentic French classroom experience integrates French-as-a-second language methodology. Nonetheless, students are assumed to have an “advanced” level in French (minimum of two years college French, or equivalent) and sign a language pledge to speak only French during their stay at the AUCP.
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
Schiller International University, located in central Paris, France, is a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding. Schiller International University Paris offers a range of accredited associate, bachelor and masters degree programs to students from around the world.
Studying in Paris is a great opportunity for our students to be immersed in one of the most important political, diplomatic, economic and cultural capitals in the world. Schiller International University is conveniently located close to the Place de la Convention in central Paris.
Schiller is unique in that it gives students the opportunity to transfer from one campus to another, from one country to another, remaining in the same university without a loss of time or credit. Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Energie, l'Eau et l'Environnement
(Ense3) is an engineering school that is part of the Grenoble Institute of Technology which is ranked among the very best Grandes Ecoles in France. It is located 300 miles from Paris, in the Rhône-Alpes region of Southeastern France. Ense3 offers a range of master degree programs in the fields of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, civil and environmental engineering. Three of our master's programs are taught in English. Ense3 welcomes approximately 100 international students each year.
Grenoble has always been in the forefront of the development of new technologies in the field of energy and water management. Taking full advantage of this background, the Ense3 school trains high-level engineers and doctors able to take up the challenges associated with the new energy order, with the increasing demand of water, both in quantity and quality, and with the sustainable development and country planning.
Students of a school belonging to the French network of Grandes Ecoles d'Ingénieurs are admitted only after a highly competitive exam or through a scrupulous examination of their application by a selection committee.
Master degree programs in:
- Hydraulic Engineering (taught in English)
- Electrical Engineering for Smart Buildings and Grids (taught in English)
- Fluid Mechanics and Energetics (taught in English)
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering
- Nuclear & Energy
- Energy Systems and Associated Markets
- Hydraulics, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Automatic control, Systems and Information technology
- Signal & Image Processing, Communication Systems & Multimedia
- Product Design
• Get an American university education in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University (JCU)!
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
The American University of Paris (AUP) is a university in motion, building the path to becoming a leading academic, intellectual, and cultural center in France and in the world.
We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in areas including Computer Science, Economics, International Business Administration, Psychology and many more. All programs are taught through English.
The university is located in one of the most cosmopolitan neighborhoods of Paris, a European capital where business, diplomacy, culture, literature, and aesthetics all converge.
As the crossroads of Europe, it has seen and led the sweep of political history, from monarchy to revolution, from Bonaparte to the European Union.
Located very near the Eiffel Tower, and within walking distance of the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre, and the famous Quartier Latin, AUP students fully participate in the intellectual, cultural and social life of the "City of Light".
- Art History
- Comparative Literature
- European and Mediterranean Cultures
- Film Studies
- French Studies
- Global Communications History
- International Business Administration
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International and Comparative Politics
- Literary Studies and Creative Arts
The American Business School Paris is a leader in international education in France offering accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Master of Arts (MA) degree programs, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with Rider University in New Jersey, USA. Our programs are offered through English.
Founded in 1985, The American Business School Paris is proud to welcome students from nearly 80 different countries, seeking an international experience. In 1995, our business school joined IGS University (Institut de Gestion Sociale), one of France’s most dynamic private universities.
The American Business School Paris is a worldwide educational reference in France. Based on the American academic system, we embody an international vision of education in business and commerce; The American Academic System with the European Touch.
With the American Business School Paris, become a citizen of the world. The American Business School Paris prepares you to become future business leaders. Currently, 1,100 alumni of the American Business School work on 6 continents worldwide in over 35 countries in marketing functions, sales, finance and international trade.