Study Abroad Programs in Europe: International studies programs in France, Political science courses, International relations, Intensive French programs for advanced college students / adults, Semester abroad in Marseilles
American University Center of Provence, Marseille: Situated in Marseille in the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, department of Bouches-du-Rhône in southeastern France, the American University Center of Provence offers for-credit, high-level French immerson programs as Fall, Spring and Year-round options. Courses taught in French focus on French and Arabic language and civilization, Middle East area studies, immigration issues, inter-religious communication and cross-cultural mediation. We offer an-site study in Tunisia in the Fall and Morocco in the Spring. At the forefront of cross-cultural communication, the Marseille program integrates a rigorous academic setting with guided cultural experience outside the classroom.
Email:Contact us below
Using the acclaimed French Practicum core program, AUCP academics combine advanced level with experiential learning components including individual homestay, language partner and community service. This authentic French classroom experience integrates French-as-a-second language methodology. Nonetheless, students are assumed to have an “advanced” level in French (minimum of two years college French, or equivalent) and sign a language pledge to speak only French during their stay at the AUCP.
Courses / Programs:
Fall, Spring and Year- round Programs in
* International Relations
* Political Science
* Middle East Studies
* Cross-Cultural Mediation
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Student Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• International and cosmopolitan spirit
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
• Geneva is a truly international city at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva, just one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the majestic Alps.
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • Online BBA
• Online MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
The American Business School Paris is a leader in international education in France offering accredited Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Master of Arts (MA) degree programs, as well as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with Rider University in New Jersey, USA. Our programs are offered through English.
Founded in 1985, The American Business School Paris is proud to welcome students from nearly 80 different countries, seeking an international experience. In 1995, our business school joined IGS University (Institut de Gestion Sociale), one of France’s most dynamic private universities.
The American Business School Paris is a worldwide educational reference in France. Based on the American academic system, we embody an international vision of education in business and commerce; The American Academic System with the European Touch.
With the American Business School Paris, become a citizen of the world. The American Business School Paris prepares you to become future business leaders. Currently, 1,100 alumni of the American Business School work on 6 continents worldwide in over 35 countries in marketing functions, sales, finance and international trade.
American University Center of Provence, Aix en Provence
Courses / Programs
The American University Center of Provence located in Aix en Provence in the region of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, department of Bouches-du-Rhône in southeastern France is proud to offer for-credit, high-level French immersion programs in the south of France: Fall, Spring & Summer options. The Programs focus on French, Liberal Arts, Painting, International Relations, Arabic and Cross-Cultural Communication. Challenging, comprehensive and innovative, the Aix academic program motivates learning inside and outside the classroom.
The graduate level Master's program, in collaboration with the Institut d'Etudes Politiques, one of France's most prestigious grandes écoles, offers an intercultural approach to the design and management of non-governmental organizations. Ensuring a motivating interdisciplinary learning experience, French Practicum, the cornerstone of AUCP academics, combines classwork with experiential learning including homestay, language partner, personal activity, and community service. Students are expected to have an “advanced” level in French (minimum two years college French, or equivalent) and sign a language pledge to speak only French during their stay at the AUCP.
Fall, Spring and Year-round Programs:
* French and European Studies
* French Literature and the Arts
* Cross Cultural Communication
- Courses taught in French
Year-round Masters Program:
* European Graduate Program in Humanitarian Action: Master's Degree in International Affairs with Certificate in NGO Management and Design
- This Program is taught bilingually English/French or in English
* Intensive French
* Painting and Drawing
* Cross Cultural Communication
* Cooking and Wine-Tasting
• Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL / TESOL certification programs in Paris to people interested in teaching English all over the world.
• Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. It includes observed teaching practice and full career-support services.
• In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), and is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI has a highly-educated, and experienced training staff.
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the world-famous Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). We also have schools in Montpellier and Nice.
Student Testimonial: "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun."
The American University of Paris (AUP) is a university in motion, building the path to becoming a leading academic, intellectual, and cultural center in France and in the world.
We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in areas including Computer Science, Economics, International Business Administration, Psychology and many more. All programs are taught through English.
The university is located in one of the most cosmopolitan neighborhoods of Paris, a European capital where business, diplomacy, culture, literature, and aesthetics all converge.
As the crossroads of Europe, it has seen and led the sweep of political history, from monarchy to revolution, from Bonaparte to the European Union.
Located very near the Eiffel Tower, and within walking distance of the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre, and the famous Quartier Latin, AUP students fully participate in the intellectual, cultural and social life of the "City of Light".
- Art History
- Comparative Literature
- European and Mediterranean Cultures
- Film Studies
- French Studies
- Global Communications History
- International Business Administration
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International and Comparative Politics
- Literary Studies and Creative Arts