Fashion design schools in Florence, Italy: Fashion degree & masters program taught in English for international students/ Americans. Semester abroad programs in Europe, short summer courses in fashion. Accademia fashion moda en Italia, curso de moda en Florencia.
Accademia Italiana: Do you want to study fashion in the historic city of Florence, Italy? Conveniently situated in Piazza Pitti in the heart of the city, Accademia Italiana is a top international fashion and design school. We provide a range of undergraduate and graduate fashion programs that are taught in English and Italian. Accademia Italiana also has a campus in Rome. In addition to our fashion courses, we also teach jewelry design, interior design, photography, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting.
Our students will be surrounded by some of the greatest works of art and architecture as our school is very close to Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria, the Cathedral, and all the other monuments of this magnificent Renaissance city. You will find artisan workshops in the surrounding streets as well as the boutiques and ateliers of the great Italian designers.
Our school has been completely renovated and is furnished with all the latest equipment and laboratories for each specific discipline.
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
The Florence Institute's courses teach the foundation of Italian design by combining modern technologies with Italy’s imaginative culture. By combining tradition, theory and technology the design school program gives a detailed understanding of the Italian creative process. The latest software is instructed and applied to challenging assignments that encourage creative thinking. Lessons in the Italian language are part of each student’s education.
Enjoy the sunshine welcome of Italy at a family run Culinary cooking school in Sorrento. Discover the healthy secrets of Italian cuisine with chef Biagio and his use of fresh grown ingredients for creating the simple local Mediterranean dishes. Our way of cooking has evolved over the centuries. The south of Italy has always been a Mediterranean base through which many civilizations have passed, giving to our land and likewise to our plates a touch of their traditions. Our mission is to teach our students the art of traditional southern Italian cooking, specifically those dishes rooted in our culture and way of life. In this way we not only offer cooking classes, but a piece of our historical heritage.
Cooking classes begin in the late morning or afternoon to cook a different full 4 course meal every day, which is then served for lunch or dinner at Mami Camilla. The chef, provides each student with a book of recipes so that you could follow each day's menu and take notes and ask any questions that you may have. We always give the students the opportunity to have hands on experiences with every dish we make, that's why we limit our class size to no more than 5/6 students.
Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) is an international design educational network with schools located in Venice, Milan, Rome, and Turin in Italy; Madrid and Barcelona in Spain and Sao Paulo in Brazil. We offer three-year post-secondary school courses, advanced one-year courses and Masters programs in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts and Communications.
IED Venice’s One Year, Masters, Advanced Training, Workshops and Summer courses are geared for the multi-faceted, multi-cultural global public: university and secondary school students, freelance professionals looking to broaden their expertise, foreign and domestic companies whose management and employees require specialized training, even travelers who might want to make their stay in Venice more special experiencing a thorough immersion into culture. Courses are taught in either Italian or English.
- Yacht Design & Construction (taught in English)
- Arts Management (taught in English)
- PhotoArt Workshop (taught in Italian)
One Year Courses:
- Production Design (taught in Italian)
- Media Design (taught in Italian)
Continuing Education Courses:
- Design Sketching Evening Classes (taught in Italian)
- 3D Studio Max - Model making and 3D animation (taught in Italian)
- Events - From formulation to realization (taught in Italian)
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
Located in the Old Town area of Treviso, Northern Italy (just 30 minutes north of Venice), the Italian Fashion School Treviso provides a range of 1 and 2-year Professional Diploma courses in fashion and design fields that include Fashion Stylist, Fashion Designer, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making. We also provide dedicated short Summer Courses and Specialized Fashion Courses. Textbooks and learning materials are available in both English and Italian.
Our programs give students a complete and comprehensive introduction to the fashion world. Our school is equipped with modern, state-of-the-art instruments that students need to become familiar with in order to succeed in a career in the fashion indistry.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.