Admission to fashion colleges in Italy, Europe: Fashion design college in Florence, bachelor degree & masters program taught in English for international students/ Americans. Semester abroad programs, short summer courses in fashion. Accademia fashion moda en Italia, curso de moda en Florencia.
Accademia Italiana, Florence: Accademia Italiana is a top international fashion and design school with campuses in Florence and Rome, Italy. We provide a range of year-round and summer programs in the fields of fashion, jewelry design, photography, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting. Our courses are taught in English and Italian. We welcome students from all over the world.
Email:Contact us below
Fashion Courses in Florence:
- 3-year Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Fashion Design:
This is a dual qualification course - on successful graduation, you earn a bachelor's degree from the University of Wales, a leading UK university, as well as an advanced diploma from Accademia Italiana.
- 2-Year Textile Design Diploma:
This course covers both the theory and practical side of textile design.
- 1-Year Post-graduate Diploma (Masters) Programs: * Advanced Course (pre-MBA) in Design and Business - Taught in Italian
* Fashion as Art - Taught in English
- Semester / academic year abroad programs for U.S. University / College Credit: The Accademia Italiana offers semester programs (Spring / Fall), academic year abroad and summer study abroad programs in Florence and in Rome to US college and university students.
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
IED Florence is a design school offering courses in Fashion, Design, Visual Arts & Communication in both English and Italian. IED Florence, a venue of intercultural exchange and experience dedicated to innovation and contemporary works, is located inside the House of Creativity, the recently restored campus in the Renaissance cloister of Santa Maria Maggiore, just a few meters from Brunelleschi's Dome.
Our courses are a perfect solution for students interested in a stimulating new experience in fashion and design. Following a precise methodology and guided by professors, who are all professionals from the chosen field, students will experience the development of a project specific to their interests.
IED is an international design training network. It offers three-year post-secondary school courses, advanced courses and Masters in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Madrid, Barcelona and Sao Paulo. Although all the schools and all the campuses apply the same training method and have the same underlying objectives, each one has its own strong, autonomous personality, deriving from roots that delve deep into its host city’s hinterland, production fabric and culture.