PhD program in finance in Switzerland: Economics doctorate degree course, executive master of business administration (EMBA) in wealth management taught in English for American students / international students. Graduate schools in Europe.
Swiss Finance Institute: Established in 2006, Swiss Finance Institute is a private foundation based in both Zurich and Geneva, and created by Switzerland's banking & finance community in co-operation with leading Swiss universities to support and advance research & executive education in banking and finance. As one of the major European providers of advanced executive education in banking and finance and delivering world-class research, the institute offers a wide variety of high-quality international and national executive education programmes including an executive MBA in Asset & Wealth Management taught in English, a PhD programme in finance and more.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Swiss Finance Institute emerged from the integration of three of the most important Swiss financial institutes: The International Center FAME for Financial Asset Management and Engineering in Geneva, the Swiss Banking School in Zurich and the Stiftung Banking and Finance at the University of Zurich.
Executive Education Programmes:
- Master programme: Dual Degree Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Asset and Wealth Management (in English)
- Senior Management programme in Banking
- Advanced Executive programme (in German)
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in Banking (in German)
- Financial Asset Management and Engineering programme (FAME)
- International Private Banking & Wealth Management Retreat
- PhD programme in Finance
- Private Banking – Cross Border Activities (Workshop / seminars)
DCT International Hotel & Business School in Switzerland is located in the charming village of Vitznau, directly on the shores of the famous Lake Lucerne, just 20 Km from the city of Lucerne.
All of the DCT professional staff are highly qualified and have extensive international experience in the hotel and business fields and in the fields of Culinary Arts and Culinary Management.
DCT offers the Completion of Foundation in Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC) (A beginning course for students with no background in classical Gourmet cuisine); European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC) (a combination of theory and practical hands-on lab work, preparing the finest gourmet dishes in the classical European tradition); European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC) (all aspects of the pastry kitchen are covered, following the tradition of the world-famous Swiss pastry chefs).
European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC), Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC), European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC), plus 4 Management subjects: Bar & Beverage Management, Restaurant Management Theory, Food & Beverage Management, Human Resource Management - Operations.
Swiss Business School (SBS) is a fully-accredited international business school in Zurich, Switzerland that provides undergraduate and graduate business degree programs, which are taught in the English language. We are dedicated to preparing students from around the world for careers of the global economy in International Management, Finance, Marketing and other fields.
We are a quality-driven niche player. We teach state of the art theory, immerse students in international experiences, and connect them to best practice in business. Participants in our programs learn much more than management theory and practice; they acquire new ways of thinking that can profoundly change their lives and the success of their organization.
SBS Swiss Business School is fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), a US Specialized Accrediting Body for Business & Business-Related Degree Programs at the Baccalaureate and Graduate Degree Levels in Colleges and Universities. Zurich is the financial and economic capital of Switzerland, at the heart of Europe. It is only one hour by air from London, Paris, Brussels or Berlin.
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration Program
MBA - Master of Business Administration Program
Flex MBA - Master of Business Administration Program
Executive MBA - Executive Master of Business Administration Program
Distance Learning MBA Program
DBA - Doctor of Business Administration
AAE - Accelerated Adult Education Program
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
IMD Business School, located on the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland, is one of the world’s top ranked business schools offering over 20 open-enrollment executive development programs, including intensive MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as company-specific partnership programs. We offer pioneering and collaborative solutions to your business requirements and encourage an open attitude towards learning and growth. Our expert faculty delivers cutting-edge knowledge based on relevant, innovative and rigorous research. Our unique real world, real learning approach enables executives to immediately apply new insights. By challenging boundaries, together we can redefine ambitions and realize performance breakthroughs.
Every year, we welcome thousands of business leaders from around the world to our global meeting place in Lausanne, Switzerland. IMD Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- The IMD MBA program develops leaders who can move their businesses forward.
- Duration 1 year
Executive MBA (EMBA):
- Major themes are: business fundamentals, globalization, leadership, strategy and execution
- Timing is flexible, spreading 16.5 weeks out of the office, and 40+ weeks of distance learning over a minimum of 15 months
Other Programs Include:
- Family Business Programs
- Partnership Programs
- Open Enrollment Programs
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Switzerland offering a selection of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and bachelor degree programs in the areas of tourism, hospitality, culinary arts and events management, as well as MBA programs. Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. The language of instruction is English.
IMI is located in Lucerne in north-central Switzerland (a German-speaking region of Switzerland), ideally situated only an hour's drive from Zurich, in the centre of Europe. The closest international airport is in Zurich, with connections to cities around the world. Lucerne is served by excellent road and rail links, and just 180km from Geneva and 65km from Berne.
IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University. This ensures the highest quality assurance standards are met.
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice." - Leslie, USA
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.