Top-Ranked Business Schools in Europe: International MBA programs in Switzerland, best executive MBA programs, master of business administration degree courses covering accounting, marketing, finance, operations, one-year MBA programs, study business abroad in European business schools
IMD Business School: IMD Business School, located on the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland, is one of the world’s top ranked business schools offering over 20 open-enrollment executive development programs, including intensive MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as company-specific partnership programs. We offer pioneering and collaborative solutions to your business requirements and encourage an open attitude towards learning and growth. Our expert Faculty delivers cutting-edge knowledge based on relevant, innovative and rigorous research. Our unique real world, real learning approach enables executives to immediately apply new insights. By challenging boundaries, together we can redefine ambitions and realize performance breakthroughs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Every year, we welcome thousands of business leaders from around the world to our global meeting place in Lausanne, Switzerland. IMD Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Courses / Programs: Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- The IMD MBA program develops leaders who can move their businesses forward.
- Duration 1 year
Executive MBA (EMBA):
- Major themes are: business fundamentals, globalization, leadership, strategy and execution
- Timing is flexible, spreading 16.5 weeks out of the office, and 40+ weeks of distance learning over a minimum of 15 months
Other Programs Include:
- Family Business Programs
- Partnership Programs
- Open Enrollment Programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
DCT International Hotel & Business School in Switzerland is located in the charming village of Vitznau, directly on the shores of the famous Lake Lucerne, just 20 Km from the city of Lucerne.
All of the DCT professional staff are highly qualified and have extensive international experience in the hotel and business fields and in the fields of Culinary Arts and Culinary Management.
DCT offers the Completion of Foundation in Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC) (A beginning course for students with no background in classical Gourmet cuisine); European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC) (a combination of theory and practical hands-on lab work, preparing the finest gourmet dishes in the classical European tradition); European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC) (all aspects of the pastry kitchen are covered, following the tradition of the world-famous Swiss pastry chefs).
European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC), Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC), European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC), plus 4 Management subjects: Bar & Beverage Management, Restaurant Management Theory, Food & Beverage Management, Human Resource Management - Operations.
Located in Lausanne, a beautiful city which lies on Lake Geneva in Western Switzerland, The Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is a leading hospitality school which is part of the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland. EHL is an international, bilingual school that offers hotel management and hospitality programmes in both English and French.
We provide the solid management education of a top business school while basing our programmes on our own unique educational philosophy: Hospitality management as both a science and an art. We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Founded a hundred and fifteen years ago the school has never ceased to grow and innovate. During this time, the hospitality industry too has greatly evolved. It is now the fastest-growing economic sector in the world and is reaching out into many new business areas.
In response to these rapid changes, EHL continually evaluates and updates its programmes to correspond to new industry needs. With more than a century of experience, EHL is steeped in rich traditions yet a visit to the school reveals a young, dynamic institution with ultra-modern facilities.
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career.
At César Ritz Colleges Switzerland we are inspired by the uncompromising professionalism displayed by “The Hotelier of Kings and The King of Hoteliers”, César Ritz, the founder of The Ritz and Ritz-Carlton hotels. A future hotel manager needs to learn professional skills and gain relevant practical experience in order to set high standards for all his employees.
Are we the best choice for your career ambitions in the international hotel and tourism industry? Many of our present and former students say so, and year after year numerous high-profile hotel companies come to our Colleges to handpick our talent. These professionals confirm that our students are among the best. For over 25 years, “César Ritz” Colleges Switzerland has contributed to excellence in international hotel and tourism management.
Business School Lausanne (BSL), a leading innovator in business education with entrepreneurial spirit, is committed to practical and pragmatic learning. The school ranked among the Top 3 Swiss business schools in a recent employer choice study, conducted by QS (Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd 2010).
BSL takes a pragmatic approach to learning by applying theory to practice and is backed by a multidisciplinary faculty of business professionals. BSL attracts students from around the world, creating a multicultural environment of more than 40 nationalities. Studying at BSL is an interactive and engaging learning experience. Established in 1987, BSL is a co-founder of the World Business School Council of Sustainable Business.
- Accelerated 2 - year BBA with an internship option (3 years)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- MSc in Finance with CFA preparation
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MSc in Global Marketing
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Luxury Management
- Diploma in Sustainable Business - executive 1-year program with a joint degree by BSL and University of St. Gallen
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern, north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is one of the global leaders in hospitality education. We provide a range of internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management. Our programs are taught in English to students from throughout Switzerland and around the world. We offer our accredited courses at certificate, diploma, and bachelor degree level, as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Established in 1991, we are one of the oldest Hotel Management Schools in Switzerland. In addition, we are among the very few Hotel Schools which is 100% Swiss owned. IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).
Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. In any one semester at IMI, there are around 35 different nationalities represented.
Student Testimonial: "At IMI I was given the opportunity to connect with students from various parts of the world and a very good faculty who guided me and gave me the support needed for my personal and career growth. Their continuous support helped me achieve the role of General Manager" - Neil