DCT International Hotel & Business School: DCT International Hotel & Business School in Switzerland is located in the charming village of Vitznau, directly on the shores of the famous Lake Lucerne, just 20 Km from the city of Lucerne. All of the DCT professional staff are highly qualified and have extensive international experience in the hotel and business fields and in the fields of Culinary Arts and Culinary Management.
At DCT you can select from a number of different hospitality programs that are designed to fit your individual needs and qualifications. They provide you with the opportunity to continue your studies at the next higher level and they give you the knowledge and skills to work in the industry.
European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC), Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC), European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC):
Completion of Foundation in Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC): A beginning course for students with no background in classical Gourmet cuisine. Courses in this program include both the practice and the theory behind cooking, as well as topics such as nutrition and sanitation.
European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC): A combination of theory and practical hands-on lab work, preparing the finest gourmet dishes in the classical European tradition.
European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC): All aspects of the pastry kitchen are covered, following the tradition of the world-famous Swiss pastry chefs who first established a reputation traveling throughout Europe in the sixteenth century, and continuing through to today's modern recipes.
- Advanced Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management (ADHM) - Double Degree / Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management (DDD) leading to a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management from the University of Massachusetts offered on the DCT campus in Switzerland - Pre-MBA Post-Graduate Diploma Program in Hotel and Tourism Management/Science (GEM/S) - Advanced Diploma in European Culinary Management (ADECM) - Professional Development Certificates - Foundation English Language Program
Located in Lausanne, a beautiful city which lies on Lake Geneva in Western Switzerland, The Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is a leading hospitality school which is part of the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland. EHL is an international, bilingual school that offers hotel management and hospitality programmes in both English and French.
We provide the solid management education of a top business school while basing our programmes on our own unique educational philosophy: Hospitality management as both a science and an art. We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Founded a hundred and fifteen years ago the school has never ceased to grow and innovate. During this time, the hospitality industry too has greatly evolved. It is now the fastest-growing economic sector in the world and is reaching out into many new business areas.
In response to these rapid changes, EHL continually evaluates and updates its programmes to correspond to new industry needs. With more than a century of experience, EHL is steeped in rich traditions yet a visit to the school reveals a young, dynamic institution with ultra-modern facilities.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern, north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is one of the global leaders in hospitality education. We provide a range of internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management. Our programs are taught in English to students from throughout Switzerland and around the world. We offer our accredited courses at certificate, diploma, and bachelor degree level, as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Established in 1991, we are one of the oldest Hotel Management Schools in Switzerland. In addition, we are among the very few Hotel Schools which is 100% Swiss owned. IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).
Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. In any one semester at IMI, there are around 35 different nationalities represented.
Student Testimonial: "At IMI I was given the opportunity to connect with students from various parts of the world and a very good faculty who guided me and gave me the support needed for my personal and career growth. Their continuous support helped me achieve the role of General Manager" - Neil
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• International and cosmopolitan spirit
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
• Geneva is a truly international city at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva, just one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the majestic Alps.
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • Online BBA
• Online MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Based in both Zurich and Geneva, Swiss Finance Institute is a private foundation created by Switzerland's banking and finance community in co-operation with leading Swiss universities to support and advance research & executive education in banking and finance. As one of the major European providers of advanced executive education in banking and finance and delivering world-class research, the institute offers a wide variety of high-quality international and national executive education programmes including an executive MBA in Asset & Wealth Management taught in English, a PhD programme and more.
Established in 2006, the institute emerged from the integration of three of the most important Swiss financial institutes: The International Center FAME for Financial Asset Management and Engineering in Geneva, the Swiss Banking School in Zurich and the Stiftung Banking and Finance at the University of Zurich.
Swiss Finance Institute combines state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in management with practical experience and insights into the functioning of the financial sector. Students are exposed to the latest developments within the most important business areas & technology of the sector.
Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We provide high-quality diploma and degree courses in the fields of culinary management and hospitality management to Swiss students and international students. The language of instruction for all of our programs is English.
Through hands-on training and classroom learning, BHMS Culinary Management programs develop students' contemporary skills in food preparation and presentation, a la carte cuisine, pastry and desserts and kitchen management. You will acquire all the fundamental skills necessary to work in the world's fine dining establishments in one of the fastest growing industries. Our programs include paid industry internships so you gain practical work experience.
Luzern (Lucerne) is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva. Luzern is situated on the most important route between north and south, and connected with the Swiss train network in six directions.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.