IMD Business School:
IMD Business School, located on the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland, is one of the world’s top ranked business schools offering over 20 open-enrollment executive development programs, including intensive MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as company-specific partnership programs. We offer pioneering and collaborative solutions to your business requirements and encourage an open attitude towards learning and growth. Our expert Faculty delivers cutting-edge knowledge based on relevant, innovative and rigorous research. Our unique real world, real learning approach enables executives to immediately apply new insights. By challenging boundaries, together we can redefine ambitions and realize performance breakthroughs.
The IMD MBA prepares you to tackle the complex business challenges of the future and to exercise the leadership needed to obtain results.
The IMD MBA is:
- Highly intensive, challenging you to expand your limits
- Stimulating, for high-energy individuals with several years’ work experience
- International, to develop global business leaders
- Personalized, with a participant to Faculty ratio of 3:1
- Practical, so you benefit from IMD’s extensive real-world experience in executive education
- Creative, offering unique opportunities to build innovation capabilities
- Selective, so you are challenged by 89 exceptional colleagues
The IMD MBA is consistently ranked as one of the top MBA programs by international publications such as ‘The Wall Street Journal’ and ‘Business Week’.
Boost your career opportunities:
When you complete the IMD MBA, you will be one of the most sought-after and highest-paid graduates in the world. The depth of your previous work and international exposure, coupled with an IMD MBA leads to challenging, high-level, global opportunities.
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- The IMD MBA program develops leaders who can move their businesses forward.
- Duration 1 year
Executive MBA (EMBA):
- Major themes are: business fundamentals, globalization, leadership, strategy and execution
- Timing is flexible, spreading 16.5 weeks out of the office, and 40+ weeks of distance learning over a minimum of 15 months
Other Programs Include:
- Family Business Programs
- Partnership Programs
- Open Enrollment Programs
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Ch. de Bellerive 23, Lausanne, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.