HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe:
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering and Management. The School named after Dr. h.c. Hans-Werner HECTOR, the co-founder of the software company SAP – is run in cooperation with four University Departments and the International Department of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Founded in September 2004 the HECTOR School of Engineering and Management at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) can be best described as innovative preparatory training for young professionals to assume extended responsibilities in general management.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
We are located at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Karlsruhe, Southwest Germany. The HECTOR School of Engineering and Management is accredited by aaq. Executive Master Programs in Engineering and Business Administration / Finance are offered at the HECTOR School of Engineering and Management.
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (EEM)
• Financial Engineering (FE)
• Mobility SystemsEngineering Management (MSEM)
• Management of Product Development (MPD)
• Production and Operations Management (POM)
• Information Systems Engineering and Management (ISEM)
Master of Science (M.Sc.) of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 90 ECTS
• 10 modules x 2 weeks in Karlsruhe + master thesis in the company
5 Engineering Modules: technological expertise
5 Management Modules: leadership know-how
• Approx. 20 months (modules 14 months + master thesis 6-9 months)
• Course Language: English
The program combines a solid base in business administration and management with specialized and cutting-edge methodology in engineering in the context of mechanical engineering, energy engineering, product development, operations, financial engineering, information engineering and electrical engineering technology.