Technical Colleges in Europe: Engineering & Management school in Germany, Executive Master degree, Technology courses, Production & operations management, Product development, Information, Financial, Embedded systems engineering, Graduate studies in English, Study abroad programs in Germany
HECTOR School of Engineering and Management: Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering and Management. The School named after Dr. h.c. Hans-Werner HECTOR, the co-founder of the software company SAP – is run in cooperation with four University Departments and the International Department of the Universität Karlsruhe (TH). We are located at the Universität Karlsruhe (TH) in Karlsruhe, Southwest Germany. Five different Executive Master Programs in Engineering and Business Administration/Finance are offered at the HECTOR School of Engineering and Management.
Founded in September 2004 the HECTOR School of Engineering and Management at the Universität Karlsruhe (TH) can be best described as innovative preparatory training for young professionals to assume extended responsibilities in general management. The program combines a solid base in business administration and management with specialized and cutting-edge methodology in engineering in the context of mechanical engineering, product development, operations, financial engineering, information engineering and electrical engineering technology.
The HECTOR School is located in the heart of Karlsruhe centre – All university facilities such as institutes, laboratories, libraries and offices are easily accessible on foot or by bicycle. In addition to this, there are supermarkets and shops a maximum of five minutes walk away, and to the rear of the International Department buildings is the magnificent Schloss (palace) and Schlosspark. Karlsruhe has a superb tram network, meaning that travel within the city and beyond is easy.
Surrounded by extensive woods and well tended gardens, the University of Karlsruhe campus is situated on 150 acres of land in the centre of Karlsruhe. Architecturally significant historical buildings on campus are found next to high tech facilities and laboratories.
A lush park-like green area throughout the campus invites students to relax, linger or study during breaks and between lectures. Every important University facility, offices and counselling centres are in close reach on foot, by bicycle or with public transportation. The University library houses 860,000 volumes and periodicals. To quench an even greater desire for information, more than 100 additional libraries are available within reach of the campus. The computer network at the University is one of the largest and most modern of any German university. Along with a 256-node parallel super computer that is ranked #1 in Europe, more than 13,000 computers, workstations and terminals are connected and available for student and general use.
By Tram/Train from Karsruhe Central Station:
Line 2 (Direction Wolfartsweier)
Line S1/S11 (Direction Neureut/Leopoldshafen/Hochstetten)
Line S4/S41 (Direction Bretten/Eppingen/Heilbronn)
School / Office Address:Schloßplatz 19
1. Frankfurt International Airport/1 h: Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) is a major airport hub for worldwide flights.
2. Karlsruhe-Baden Airport/ 30 min: This smaler airport is also close by, offering several flights daily by Ryanair, AirBerlin etc. to Spain, England, Italy, Sweden, Turkey and more.
3. Stuttgart Airport/ 1 h: Stuttgart Airport is served by Lufthansa, AirBerlin and more then 50 other airlines.
From all of these airports, there are excellent transport links, taking you directly to the Hauptbahnhof in Karlsruhe.
How is the HECTOR School accessible?
By plane: Karlsruhe is only one hour from Frankfurt International Airport, a major airport hub for worldwide flights. Karlsruhe-Baden Airport is also close by, offering two flights a day to London Stansted with Ryanair. British Airways fly at least three times a day from London Heathrow to Stuttgart Airport. From all of these airports, there are excellent transport links, taking you directly to the Hauptbahnhof in Karlsruhe.
By road: Karlsruhe is well situated on the German highway network at the junction of the A5 and the A8 and is easily accessible by car. From the South (Strasbourg, Basel) or North (Frankfurt, Hamburg) use the A5. From the East (Munich,Stuttgart), use the A8 all the way to interchange 'Autobahndreieck Karlsruhe', then continue on the A5 towards Frankfurt. From the West (Paris) take the A6 towards Ludwigshafen and Mannheim, and switch onto the A61 towards Ludwigshafen at 'Autobahnkreuz Frankenthal' . After Ludwigshafen, change onto the A6 towards Nürnberg and Heilbronn at 'Autobahndreieck Hockenheim' and then onto the A5 towards Karlsruhe at 'Autobahnkreuz Walldorf'.
By rail: Karlsruhe lies at an important railway junction of the Deutsche Bahn AG and is also located directly on the ICE route that connects Hamburg, Frankfurt and Basel.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-12-02 were from:
Las palmas, Spain;
Blauvelt New york, USA;
Cape town, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate?
• Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district, we are an internationally-accredited and recognized Thai massage training school.
• We provide a wide range of professional certification courses in the ancient art of Thai massage therapy and Spa courses (including reflexology & aromatherapy) to German students & international students from around the world. Offered year-round & in summer, all courses are taught in English, German or Spanish.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• On completion, our students receive an internationally-recognized certificate or diploma. You can repeat courses for free as many times as you like, and take the practical exam whenever you feel ready.
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
TFH, the University of Applied Sciences, is the largest university of applied sciences and the second largest engineering university in Berlin with more than 8,000 students. Some academic programs have restricted admission. TFH Berlin offers a wide range of academic programs from traditional to innovative engineering majors and beyond. Typically it takes eight semesters of full-time study to complete an academic program at TFH Berlin. Moreover, TFH Berlin offers a variety of Master's programs. TFH Berlin cultivates partnership exchanges with universities throughout the world. A good example of such a partnership exchange concerns the academic program in Mathematics, which offers courses jointly with its partner university UHA Muhlhouse in France. Most of our other partnership exchanges take place with universities in the USA, China and Korea. Applicants not only must provide documentation of graduation from a secondary school at a level required for admission to a university of applied sciences, they must also provide certification of preparatory training in industry/government.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
• Computer Science (taught in English & German)
• Embedded Systems Engineering (in English)
• Sustainable Systems Engineering (in English)
• Microsystems Engineering (in English)
• Mikrosystemtechnik (German)
The Globe Business College is a private college in Munich in southern Germany that provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
• BSBI has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
• BSBI's main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential.
• We offer a Global MBA program, Master's Degrees in the fields of Finance, Marketing, International Tourism, and Fashion, as well as a Bachelor of Arts Program in Economics and Business Administration - all taught entirely in English
• BSBI aims to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and employment opportunities.
• In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, affordable fees and flexi pay options.
• BSBI's hands-on teaching methods will make sure that teaching goes beyond the classroom: you will gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners. Choose BSBI, you will understand how the concepts you learn should apply to the real business world!
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by green spaces, good transport links as well as bars, shops and restaurants. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
Founded in 1794, the École Polytechnique, a state supported institution of higher education and research in Palaiseau Cedex, is the most prestigious engineering schools Grande École in France. The École trains the scientific, industrial and economic elite of the nation. The aim of the École Polytechnique is to provide its students, with broad-based high-level scientific training and a broad view of the outside world. Admission to the International program of the Ecole Polytechnique offers selected foreign students the opportunity to follow, for a full academic year or shorter periods, in particular in the Socrates, Unitech and Erasmus frameworks, advanced undergraduate and graduate studies that are part of the regular pluriscientific four year curriculum of École Polytechnique. Courses are given in French. The Ecole Polytechnique does not require that an international student passes French tests before enrolling. However, applicants must have a good command of the language and show proof of their level (certificate of a French teacher). During the academic year, the Ecole Polytechnique offers free French language courses.
Undergraduate & Graduate programmes: Master of Science degree and advanced graduate degree of Ecole Polytechnique 'Ingénieur' program (Engineering course); Masters of the Ecole Polytechnique, Doctoral studies - DEA (joint specialized graduate degree) or PhD; 1 year or short term International programs (mathematics, applied mathematics, computer science, economics, mechanics, physics, chemistry & biology.)