HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe:
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) . The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one of the co-founders of the SAP AG.
• Business leadership: Need for advanced know-how in management
as well as engineering disciplines
• Constant emerge of late-breaking engineering developments:
Need for update and uncover methodological and technical
• Innovation: Need to incorporate technological research advancement
into products & processes
• Global business processes: Need to open-minded, holistically
• Face Competition: Need for employees to develop transferable
skills from the information level to their applications
• 10 x 2-week long modules split up over the duration of 20 months (incl. Master Thesis), when students are required to
be present at the HECTOR School
• Each program consists of 5 Management Modules and 5 Modules in the Engineering subject
• Master Thesis as a project work in the participant´s company
• Total program duration: 1 1/2 years
• Course Language: English
The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management is committed to excellence in technology management.
This distinct philosophy is promoted through a methodological approach to engineering and management issues and provides practical solutions and transferable methods of innovation management throughout all our programs.
Our educational aim is to provide a range of unique and outstanding Executive Programs to working professionals, who seek for refreshment of their hidden knowledge, broaden their technical know-how by economical thinking and to get an actual state of the art in their engineering domain. The innovative interdisciplinary concept gives potential candidates the opportunity to improve their emotional intelligence with regard to other cultures and therefore the ability to work even more efficient in multicultural teams.
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) as a renowned partner for excellence in innovative technology has a long term tradition in working closely together with leading global companies. Whether you join as an industrial partner or as a HECTOR School participant, you will benefit from a one-of-a kind program addressing strategic, technological and business issues.
Our vision to increase efficiency of our global partners in their qualification programs and give them a chance to widen the professional career paths of their high potential employees and therefore encourage individual personal development, is one of our strongest goals.
You would like to become a HECTOR student and would like to know, how the target group looks like? Here are some criteria:
* YOU are a young professional identified as high potential in the company
* YOUR age: 22 - 40
For the M.Sc. Programs Production & Operations Management, Management of Product Development, Energy Engineering and Management or Mobility Systems Engineering and Management:
* YOU are a future engineering executive in production, product development, logistics or product management
* YOU await a foreseen career path as an engineering specialist with growing responsibilities as a "generalist" in the fields of development, production, services, product management, logistics and related fields
For the M.Sc. Programs Financial Engineering and Information Systems Engineering & Management:
* YOU have achieved an academic degree and are actually working in the field of Information Technologies, Software Engineering or IT Management
* OR YOU are a young professional identified as high potential in companies like rating agencies, investment or commercial banks
* OR YOU are a young professional working in corporate finance departments of consolidated companies
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Financial Engineering (part-time)
• Mobility Systems Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Management of Product Development (part-time)
• Production and Operations Management (part-time)
• Information Systems Engineering & Management (part-time)
Final Degree: M.Sc. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT).
The structure of all programs is similar. 10 modules are divided into 5 engineering and 5 management modules. Programs are taught in English. International students are welcome.
As an elite business school, the HECTOR School provides its own campus with accommodation for the young professionals on campus.
Single rooms (incl. small bathroom), 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments are available. Kitchen/living areas are included, where business school students are able to foster networking and study in groups.
The campus of the HECTOR School meets high service and living environment standards: Wi-Fi and modern technology equipment are available; additional services like cleaning service or washing facilities complete the accommodation features.
A special brochure on the accommodation is available, including the price rates for the participants of the HECTOR School.
The HECTOR School and its campus are located right in the center of the city of Karlsruhe, between the large campus of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) with about 25.000 students and the palace of Karlsruhe. Approximately 310 000 people live in Karlsruhe, in one of the most dynamic high-tech areas in Europe.
Karlsruhe is an ideal study location in a small but exciting town with much to offer. Cafes, Bars, and Museums are spread across the city for students to enjoy. The city's landscape includes a number of beautiful parks, woods, and meadows, as well as the Rhine River to the west and the Black Forest to the south.
Karlsruhe’s location in the heart of Germany allows for easy travels to explore the rest of Europe. Frankfurt International Airport can be reached by train within one hour, and Karlsruhe’s Baden Airport is just 30 minutes away by car. The German public transportation system allows for easy access to towns close by such as Heidelberg, Freiburg, Stuttgart & Munich. France can be reached within half an hour, Switzerland in two hours.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Schloßplatz 19 , Karlsruhe, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.