Baking Academy of Ireland, Dublin:
The Baking Academy of Ireland in Dublin offers hands-on courses in bread and cake baking, chocolate making and sugar craft cake decoration. Our courses are for everybody, the novice and the dedicated amateur. All we require is that you have a desire to learn the art of making real bread, cakes, pastry, chocolates and sugar craft decoration. The most important aspect of our courses is that you learn by doing – you will have fun and you get to bring your creations home. Our baking courses are not only rewarding but are enjoyable and great fun.
- Bread Baking Course (Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
- Cake Baking Course (Beginners & Intermediate Levels)
- Cookies & Biscuit Course
- Muffins & Cup Cakes Course
- Sweet Pastry Pies & Tarts Course
- Savoury Pastry Pies & Tarts Course
- Hand Made Chocolates Course
- Sugar Craft Cake Decoration Course - (Beginners & Intermediate Level)
Benefits of studying at the Baking Academy of Ireland:
- Our watchwords are natural and quality. Obviously that means using only the finest ingredients and we never use chemical improving agents, preservatives, crumb softeners, etc, - substances that are frequently used by many commercial baking companies.
- There is a major difference between us and cookery schools. We are distinguished by our commitment to baking bread and cakes, chocolates and sugar craft. We are not cooks or chefs – we are bakers, confectioners, pastry and sugar craft specialists. We pride ourselves on our expertise, dedication and creativity in the field of artisan baking craft skill and technology.
- Students attending the Baking Academy of Ireland will graduate with the essential knowledge, invaluable hands-on experience and the enthusiasm to become successful artisan bakers.
The Baking Academy of Ireland was established by Master Baker Derek O’Brien. Derek was previously Head of the National Bakery School, Dublin Institute of Technology, Kevin Street, Dublin 8. During his time with the DIT he introduced and managed the hugely popular part time Professional Baking courses. He is the team manager of the Irish National Baking Team that has been so successful in European baking competitions. Recently he was appointed by the International Baking Academy in Germany, as Head of the English language Diploma in German Baking programme.
Derek and his team are aware that the consumer is becoming tired and bored with modern bland tasting sliced bread, synthetic flavoured boxed cakes and chocolates and products with “it never stales” shelf life and endless lists of ingredients.
Tutors and visiting lecturers:
Our tutors are specialists in the field of baking, confectionery, chocolate and sugar craft. Each has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the art and craft of artisan techniques. They are uniquely experienced and enthusiastic bakers, confectioners and chocolatiers who will guide and inspire both beginners and seasoned enthusiasts alike.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Palmerstown Village, Dublin, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.