Ils Italian Language School, Otranto, Lecce: Open all year round for students of every age, level and nationality, with a friendly and informal atmosphere. The school is placed in a new building of a lovely residential area, 30 m from the sea, 5 minutes from the city center and the railway station. The best solution for a study vacation.
Courses / Programs:
The courses are taught at all levels from Beginner to Advanced by native Italian speakers, university graduates who are specially qualified to teach Italian language and culture. They can be custom built course to suit your needs. June - Month of the friendship. Accommodation is free for groups of at least three people.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Italian language holidays and Italian immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Florence, Milan and Genoa, Italy. Our Intensive Italian language courses take place all year round, from Monday to Friday, usually from 9am to 1pm (20 hours a week). Students take a placement test in order to be placed at an appropriate level.
Our classes are very small (max.10 people) and no matter the location are held in the city centre. We feel that small class sizes are essential to facilitate the learning process and ensure that focus is placed on the learning requirements of the individual student, and on helping him/her to overcome any difficulties in a friendly environment. The range of courses offered allows the student to adapt the program to their individual needs.
Our clients also take advantage of immersing themselves for several months with our Multi-Country Adventure Program where you can combine language training in more than one country as well as include our TESOL course and/or a short-term internship.
Situated on the slopes of Mt Etna, 15km from Catania in Sicily, Pachamama Centre provides Italian language vacation programs to students from around the world.
We offer students and travelers the opportunity to soak up the warmth and simplicity of the Sicilian atmosphere and discover the beauty of this part of Sicily.
Our Language Vacations are designed for individuals or small groups (up to 6), addressed to students as well as to “inquisitive” travelers that want to combine a vacation with the knowledge of the daily-spoken language, the culture and the traditions, in the context of one of the most interesting regions of Italy.
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more
The Scuola Leonardo da Vinci is in the medieval center of Siena. Located in a historical building, the school offers an incredible location, close to historic monuments, museums, shopping and more. The cozy atmosphere of the school will help you feel at home and you will have access to several large classrooms, a beautiful sun deck that students are free to use for studying and hanging out. You will also find the school's administrative offices. The friendly staff is there to help you with any questions you may have and is always ready to give you great advice on Siena and her surroundings. You may use free internet to stay in contact with your family and friends.
- Standard Course with 4 lessons/day (special price for at least 6 week course);
- Intensive Plus Courses with 4 lessons in a standard course. Plus 1 or 2 private tutorials, each day;
- Long-Term Courses with 4 lessons per day (minimum 12 weeks);
- Academic School Year (minimum 32 weeks);
- Sabbatical Year with 4 lessons per day (minimum 48 weeks);
- Italian Language and Culture Course "La Dolce Vita" for Seniors (duration 1 week);
- Culinary Traditions and Gastronomy;
- Private Tuition;
- Preparatory Examination courses AIL "Firenze".
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
inlingua Alghero is a school in Alghero, northwest of Sardinia, specializing in Italian language and culture. Our wide range of courses is tailor-made to your needs and guarantees the ideal balance between the rigors of study, flexibility of schedule and the relaxation of a holiday.
As you learn, you will be welcomed and helped along by a friendly and knowledgeable staff and will benefit from effective inlingua lessons that get you speaking Italian immediately without lots of long and pointless grammatical explanations.