Learn Italian in Tuscany @ Il Sasso, Montepulciano:
Il Sasso is a high quality, accredited Italian language school ideally located in Montepulciano, a beautiful, Renaissance town that stands on a hill surrounded by vineyards and olive groves in Southern Tuscany, approximately 124 km south-east of Florence, and 186 km north of Rome. The school was founded in 1983 by the people who are still running it today, and it is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Research and Universities. Our Italian language courses are geared to those who want a cultural vacation in Tuscany while learning how to get by in Italian in day-to-day situations, as well as to those who wish to learn Italian for their work or studies through a full immersion program.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The school is open all year round both for group and individual teaching. Lessons are conducted by teachers specialized in the teaching of Italian as a foreign and second language, and are particularly experienced in instructing adult students. The method of communication, and the friendly and personal atmosphere of the lessons make our courses a very special, human and cultural experience that`s different each time.
Italian Language Courses
- Standard Italian course
- Standard+ Italian course (Standard Italian course + private Italian lessons)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons (one-to-one)
- Semi-Private Italian lessons (two-to-one)
- Business Italian course
- CILS / CELI Certificate Preparation course
- Lunchtime Italian Conversation classes
- Parlar di Vino - Learn about the red wine of the region - one-week course that combines theoretical lessons with visits to wine cellars and wine tastings
- Italian Cultural course
Our Italian language classes are divided into six levels based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the European Council.