Percorsi d'Italiano: “Percorsi d’Italiano” is a team of Italian language teachers based in Rome, with many years of experience abroad and in Italy. Collaboration with embassies, cultural institutes, universities and international companies, for which we have drawn up study programmes in the past, has convinced us of the need to offer language courses that are completely dedicated to the linguistic, professional and cultural needs of foreigners coming to Rome for business or for fun.
"Percorsi d'Italiano" is part of a language school network in collaboration with Team Teaching and Don Quijote. Classroom lessons are held at the facilities of the two schools in the central and prestigious Aventino neighbourhood, within walking distance of the archaeological area in the centre of Rome. The school can easily be reached with the B-line of the underground, Circo Massimo stop.
The Italian language school Il Centro is conveniently located in the Brera District in the historic centre of Milan in the Lombardy Region of Italy, and offers a broad range of Italian language lessons: Intensive or standard Italian classes in the morning, afternoon or evening. Groups, mini-groups or individual sessions are available, and classes can be held at Il Centro or at home for your convenience. We cater for every level of Italian, from absolute beginner to super-advanced.
Il Centro has two decades of experience in organizing Italian language courses for foreigners. Il Centro is staffed by highly qualified mother-tongue instructors. Lessons are conducted using the direct/ communicative method and utilizing materials developed by the school staff. Our teaching methods, materials and learning challenges are constantly examined in the search of continuous improvement. Our students come from all over the world to learn Italian.
Il Centro is officially recognized by the Ministry of Public Education. Il Centro is a member of ASILS (Associazione Scuole di Italiano come Lingua Seconda): an Association of Private Italian Language Schools. Courses are approved by CSN Lund-Sweden.
Italian language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced:
- Standard group Italian language courses
- One-to-one individual Italian language classes
- Combined (Group & individual) Italian language courses
- Evening / weekend intensive Italian language courses
- Summer Italian language classes
- Italian language classes for companies / business purposes
- Italian language classes for EC residence permit
- Online Italian classes via skype
- Italian cultural & super advanced language courses
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
Located in the historic centre of Milan, Northern Italy, SPAZIOLINGUA is an Italian language training school for foreign visitors that provides a wide range of Italian language and culture courses. Classes can be taken individually or in group format, with day, evening, and weekend courses available from beginner to advanced levels. We also have classes that offer a unique taste of Italian culture, with Italian cooking, wine tasting, and travel Italian options available. Our school is conveniently situated on Via Carducci, close to Red & Green Line underground public transport services.
Taught by a team of dedicated linguistic professionals, our goal is to enhance learning with a human connection and to work in a calm and welcoming environment that encourages the ' pleasure ' of learning. The character of each individual student and their needs are our starting point. We then plan and build a path that enhances and gratifies the student constantly.
Our methodology is based on an effective humanistic approach; everything revolves around the student, their needs and their competences. Our students are constantly accompanied from the beginning to the end of their successful path.
Beginner to advanced level Italian language & culture classes:
- Standard Group Italian classes
- Twice-a-week Italian courses
- Evening / Weekend options
- Individual / Private Italian lessons
- Intensive Italian courses
- Italian language test preparation courses for CILS and CELI on demand
- Corporate Italian courses
- Cocktail Making course
- Italian Culture & History classes
- Italian Wine Tasting courses
- Italian for Travel
- Italian Cooking courses
- Opera Singers classes
- Englsh & Russian classes
inlingua Como is a language school located in Como, in the Lombardy region of Northern Italy (just 45 minutes north of Milan). We offer a wide range of beginner to advanced level Italian courses, with individual, group, and intensive study options available.
inlingua Como is part of inlingua International Schools of Languages, with more than 300 language schools in 40 countries around the world. The inlingua method of learning languages is the result of 40 years of experience. Over 500,000 students learn languages with us every year.
Our instructors are qualified & experienced professionals with certified teaching credentials and extensive training in the inlingua method. They are young, dynamic, knowledgeable and passionate about teaching.
Our students have great things to say about our teachers for their fun approach, enthusiasm and dedication to your successful study. We also offer courses in English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Greek, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Spanish, Swedish and German.
Ellci Ente Lombardo Lingua E Cultura Italiana, Milan
Courses / Programs
We have been an Italian Language School in Milan since 1980's. Located in the central shopping area of Milan, close to two underground stations, our school offers students and companies from around the world, any type of course in order to learn about Italy and the Italian language. We have courses for students of any age, standard courses and intensive or individual courses. We also provide personalized courses to businessmen at very flexible schedules.
Ellci is an Italian Language School in Milan - Italy specialized in teaching Italian Language as a second Language to foreigners of any nationality. Our Italian language Courses are addressed to students, companies and managers who want to learn or improve their knowledge of the Italian Language in Italy, in Milan, Italian capital in business, fashion and design, and city of vast cultural and economic traditions.
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more