Percorsi d’Italiano is an Italian language and culture school in Rome. Founded in 2003, our core values are teaching with efficiency, professionalism and creativity. Our teaching system is innovative and helps you to learn the Italian language through outdoor lessons. The teaching system is divided into several methods, including our proprietary learning-on-the-move methodology.
If you are planning a trip or vacation to Italy, our school offers a new way of learning the language, the art, the culture of our city and country. Rome is a wonderful contrast between past and present, but still linked by a line of continuity. You will learn Italian walking among the most famous monuments, while discussing the anecdotes and stories that have crossed the centuries, and going through a typical Italian day, such as going to the market and other daily activities.
If you are in Rome for business reasons, our school is ideal for you. We specialize in tailor-made lessons for any needs.
Learn by doing, not by sitting in a classroom! Are you ready to start? Choose the percorso that suits you!
The advantages of our courses:
no registration fee;
lessons lasting just 60 minutes;
group courses involve a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 participants;
we use teaching materials created on the real needs of the student and included in the cost;
with the innovative learning-on-the-move methodology, we practice the language we teach;
at the end of the course, you will receive a course certificate.
Sorrento Lingue is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education and is located in the historic centre of Sorrento just a few steps away from the beach. It has modern classrooms equipped with audio-visual equipment and air conditioning. There is a student lounge with free internet access and a large sunny terrace where students can both relax and study.
Quality and Service are the hallmarks of SORRENTO LINGUE International Language Institute. Providing courses and programs with the personal success of every student is our primary aim. We are committed to student satisfaction and we endeavour to offer the best quality at the best price. Abiding by this principle, this has made us one of Italy’s leading language schools. We combine language and culture with a sincere approach to providing the best academic environment for our students to learn, live and grow.
Additionally the beauty of the landscape, the warmth of the weather, the allure of historical sites such as Pompeii and sights such as Capri and the Amalfi Coast make Sorrento the ideal destination. Students of all ages and professions can learn the language, discover the culture and enjoy the richness of the landscape.
Sorrento Lingue’s Italian for Foreigners program is designed to enable students, to develop an integrated mastery of the language focused on four main skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
Courses are practical, stimulating and interactive. The overall objective is to enable students to communicate effectively in Italian, to confront the most important daily situations confidently, and to be able to interact with Italians and express one’s ideas.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
OMNILINGUA Italian Language School, Italian Riviera
Courses / Programs
OMNILINGUA is an Italian Language School located in the famous seaside resort town of Sanremo on the Italian Riviera. OMNILINGUA's objective is to offer high quality, stimulating Italian language lessons in a warm and friendly environment. The team of motivated teachers are all professionally qualified and have several years of experience teaching Italian to foreign learners. All of them are native Italian speakers and fluent in at least two other languages, including English.
The school is recognised by A.S.I.L.S. (Association of Italian schools as a second language) and has received "Excellence Awards" for outstanding customer services.
Sanremo is situated on the western end of the beautiful blue Ligurian Riviera, which stretches right along the coast from Cinque Terre and Portofino as far as Monte Carlo on the Côte d'Azur, (55 kms from Nice Airport in France).
Scuola Toscana is an Italian language school located in the historical centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide a wide range of Italian language courses including intensive communication, university preparation, business, culture, art history and many more.
There are 6 levels from absolute beginners to advanced allowing you to reach the various levels of the European Language Portfolio.
Our Italian language courses open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
In the past 15 years, more than 8,000 students have discovered the Italian culture at our Italian language school.
Our classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. We organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Student Testimonial: Scuola Toscana me taught me Italian grammar in the morning, found me a place to stay, and showed me where they have the best breakfasts and lunches at a fraction of the cost anywhere else in Florence..... The teachers are so nice and helpful, they're also experts on local history! You're in the best of hands with Scuola Toscana!
Italian Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced levels:
- General Italian courses
- Intensive Italian courses
- Private Italian classes
- Homestay Program (with a local Italian family)
- Italian University Preparation
- Family Holiday Italian courses (children & adults)
- Italian for Business
- Italian for Tourism
- Internship program (work experience placements)
- Italian Culture courses
- Italian Art History courses
- Italian Language + Jewellery courses
- Italian + Fashion & Design
- Italian + Music & Opera
- Italian + Wine & Cooking
The Centro Machiavelli was founded in 1978, and is located in the historic centre of Florence, just a stone's throw from Palazzo Pitti and Ponte Vecchio, in the area of Santo Spirito. This neighbourhood is home to artisans and artists and as it is just off the beaten tourist track, the economic and social characteristics has been left intact. The school is in Piazza Santo Spirito itself, one of the finest squares of the city. With its bars and outdoor cafés, its daily market workshops and restaurants it is a favourite haunt of Florentines and thus provides our students opportunity to meet them. The Centro Machiavelli was founded in order to provide a response to a growing world-wide interest in Italian language and culture. Communication is the basis of our teaching method. One of the principal objectives is to promote interaction between the students and real day to day life in Florence and in Italy, providing linguistics school and cultural tools and creating opportunity for exchange.
Italian language courses, individual and in groups, year round at all levels.
- History of art program
- "Firenze nell'Arte" program (practical courses in artists studio and artisans workshops)
- Metallo Nobile program (school of jewellery crafting and design)
- "Musica e canto" program (courses for singers and opera enthusiasts)
- "Italian cooking" program (group courses and individual courses)
- Apprenticeship program (wine and food industry, fashion and design).
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more