Contact Page - Jewelry School in Florence, Italy
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School, Florence:
Study jewellery design in Florence - a city renowned for its rich tradition of fine arts. Alchimia is one of the premier contemporary jewellery schools in the world, providing top quality education in jewellery design.Email: Contact us below
In addition to our accredited Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses, we provide a wide range of academic and year-round, short-term intensive jewellery courses.
Study from 1 to 2 years, or take a 2 week to 3 month course, or join us for a weekend workshop, evening classes or summer study program.
Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
Accredited Jewellery Degree Programs:
• Bachelor Of Fine Arts Degree in Contemporary Jewellery (2 Years)
• Master Of Fine Arts Degree: Major in Jewellery And Body Ornaments (2 Years)
1-Year Jewellery Design Courses:
• Jewellery Training Foundation (JTF)
• Advanced Jewellery Training
Short Intensive Jewellery Courses:
• Advanced Jewellery Techniques
• Basic Jewellery & Design
• Resin Jewellery
• Surface Treatment Of Metals
• Textile Techniques With Metal
• Experimentation With Materials
• Precious Metals & Alloys
• Weekend / Summer Courses..
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-17 were from:
Jeffersonville, Vermont, USA;
Bensalem PA usa, Italy;
Northallerton, UK & England;
Richmond Hill, USA;