Cursos de arte en Florencia: Estudiar arte en Italia, escuela de diseño de interiores, fotografía, pintura al óleo, arteterapia y cerámica para estudiantes internacionales. Cursos verano de arte, música y cultura en Italia.
Accademia Europea Di Firenze: La Accademia Europea di Firenze (AEF) es una Escuela de Lengua y Cultura Italiana, ubicada en el corazón de Florencia, dedicada a la enseñanza y difusión de la lengua italiana, arte, música y cultura del pais. Su infraestructura, asociada a un método de enseñanza único, permite que el alumno tenga la máxima retroalimentación en el aprendizaje obtenido.
Curso de Acuarela: Luego de estudiar las nociones fundamentales del uso del color y de haber adquirido las técnicas de formas y contenidos, transparencias y opacidad a través del lenguaje figurativo.
Antigüedades: El curso est&aacut e; dirigido a profesionales del sector y amantes de las antigüedades. El mismo orienta sobre la correcta evaluación de los objetos antiguos y su proveniencia.
Curso de Boceto: A la manera de los viajantes del siglo XIX, los alumnos hacen bocetos de las situaciones y paisajes que encuentren particularmente interesantes. Las técnicas varían del carbón al grafito.
Curso de Cerámica: Durante el curso los alumnos aprenderán a modelar utilizando el torniquete, además de decorar, cocer y barnizar sus obras. ¡Venga a aprender las técnicas de la cerámica en nuestra escuela en Florencia, Italia!
Curso de Diseño: El curso contempla la enseñanza de las bases del diseño, de los materiales y de las técnicas necesarias para la reproduccion de objetos inanimados y figuras.
Curso de Diseño de Interiores: El curso proporcionará los instrumentos básicos para la representación manual y la proyección de un espacio.
Curso de Escultura: El curso está dirigido a quienes desean aprender o profundizar las técnicas del modelaje del barro.
Curso de Fotografía: El curso parte con la enseñanza de las bases fundamentales de la fotografía y el estudio del instrumento fotográfico (tiempo de luz, diafragma, velocidades). ¡Aprender Fotografía con los bellísimos paisajes italianos de la Toscana!
Curso de Historia de la Arquitectura de Florencia: Estudia el italiano y la historia de la arquitectura de Florencia: Ver y diseñar como ventana a la comprensión.
Curso de Pintura al Óleo: Durante el curso, los alumnos aprenden las técnicas fundamentales de la pintura a óleo utilizadas en los trabajos de naturaleza muerta y contempla también etapas de estudios avanzados para pintores en carrera. Restauración: Este curso está indicado para aquellos que deseen comenzar o profundizar el estudio de las técnicas de restauración de libros, dibujos o grabados antiguos.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training
(Short & intensive culinary courses taught in English & Italian languages)
• Master of Italian Cuisine
• The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
• Foundation of Italian Cuisine
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making course
• Pastry, Desserts and Gelato course
• Pizza Focaccia and Specialty Breads, Artisan Baking
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Based in a mountain retreat in the Apennine mountains between Bologna and Florence, The Culinary Institute of Bologna (CIBO) offers year-round, private cooking lessons and culinary vacations. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides 3 to 7 day cooking experiences that are customized to the skill level of the participant. Chef Stefano Corvucci will teach you the techniques learned from Pellegrino Artusi, the founder of modern Italian cuisine.
The Apennine Mountains offer a wide variety of historic, culture, natural and artistic sites. The seaside village of Rimini is about 1 hour away. You will be picked up in either Bologna or Florence and taken to a hotel near the mountain retreat. You will have lessons from lunch to dinner in the Chef's kitchen and also have the opportunity to cook over a fireplace, stone oven or outdoor grill.
CIBO classes cater for beginner to advanced level food lovers. We also offer online lessons that are one on one with the chef. You can cook along in your own kitchen and invite friends to join.
Situated in the heart of Milan, Italy's fashion capital, Istituto Marangoni provides a comprehenisve range of 3-week Short Introductory Fashion courses as well as 2-week Advanced Programmes to students from all over the world who are interested in fashion and design. Courses are offered in Summer, and throughout the year. Topics include Fashion Drawing, Fashion Image, Fashion Production, Kidswear Design, Pattern Cutting, and Fashion Retail Management among many others.
During our Short Introductory courses, students become familiar with various fashion disciplines and more specific aspects of their chosen subject. Each course allows you to grasp the basic principles of the subject. In our Advanced courses, students learn specific technical skills and methodologies, as well as those relating to project proposals and the development of ideas.
At Istituto Marangoni, students find the motivation and skills to grow and become fashion designers of excellence who are capable of operating in a vast array of professional environments. We help students find the tools to interpret and guide and grow through study programs which are constantly updated to become highly skilled professionals in the fashion industry at the highest creative, organizational and business levels.