House of Hope Maryland:
House of Hope Maryland, located in Silver Spring, MD (just 6 miles north of Washington, D.C.), is a co-ed boarding school for troubled teens aged 13-17. This 9-18 month program includes Bible-based spiritual counselling, a High School Diploma program, an Accelerated Christian Educational (ACE) program, and other features.
House of Hope Maryland is a non-denominational, not for profit Christian organization committed to serving teenagers in need, and offering hope and support to their families.
This “safe haven” will serve as a refuge for teens suffering from the negative influences threatening their lives such as drugs, alcohol, the occult, gangs, as well as sexual, mental and emotional abuse.
Many of Maryland’s youth are victims of the destructive forces of alcohol and drug abuse, depression, sexual and emotional abuse and gang-related activities, just to name a few.
Sometimes teens choose actions that are a result of searching for love and affirmation in all the wrong places. When all else fails, at-risk teens even resort to suicide.
We believe that, through God’s divine providence and grace, these hurting teens can learn to experience wholeness in their lives and build futures full of hope. In our Christ-centered program, House of Hope Maryland unconditionally loves these teenagers through their difficulties every step of the way.
Our mission at House of Hope Maryland is to offer hope, healing, and solutions for hurting teens by providing a safe, nurturing environment, structured education, Christian counseling and spiritual guidance.
- Kathy Hambrecht learned of House of Hope at a Women of Faith conference in Washington, D.C. Founder and president, Sara Trollinger, shared her story and vision to have a House of Hope within driving distance of every major city by the year 2010. A teenage girl currently residing at House of Hope Orlando then gave her testimony.
- Kathy was so moved by these two individuals that she knew in her heart that God was revealing His plan for her - she was to establish House of Hope in Maryland.
- Now, House of Hope Maryland is a reality. Kathy feels blessed to be a part of this life-changing ministry and is dedicated to helping teens and families discover the hope and healing that can be found only through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- 9 to 18 month program
- High School diploma program included
- Bible-based, pastoral-style counseling
- Accelerated Christian Educational (ACE) program
- Transferable credits
- Life Skills / Coaching
- Non-resident Christian counseling and spiritual support
House of Hope Maryland is located in Silver Spring, Montgomery County, MD. Silver Spring, MD is located just 6 miles north of Washington, D.C., and 29 miles south west of Baltimore, MD.
The closest major airport to Silver Spring, MD, is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA / KDCA), about 10 miles from the center of Silver Spring, MD.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: P.O. Box 9464, Silver Spring, MD, 20916, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.