Montreal French language courses: Language school in Quebec, Intensive French classes, French for business executives. DELF, CEFLE exam preparation, French immersion in Canada, homestay program. Curso francés en Montreal.
ILSC Montreal: You´ve arrived in a place where learning has no limits. A complete learning experience where speaking French becomes a natural part of your everyday life. At ILSC, you´re learning by living…and you may just amaze yourself. ILSC, one of Canada's most reputable French and English language schools, is located right in the heart of downtown Montréal, Quebec in Eastern Canada. ILSC teaches a wide range of courses at various levels. Our small classes are taught using "student-centered" and communicative methods by our highly qualified instructors.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We also offer specialty programs: customized groups, summer youth homestay, private tutoring and work experience. All of us at ILSC take pride in making our school one of the ﬁnest language learning institutes in the world. Through our innovative student-centred approach to education, you’ll learn French while pursuing your own interests and passions. For almost 15 years we have been developing and reﬁning our teaching methods, and they have proven successful with thousands of students from all over the world. We are accredited by Languages Canada and the Language Industry Association / Association de l'industrie de la langue (AILIA).
Courses / Programs:
Full immersion French; French with Homestay; Intensive French; Business French; CEFLE Preparation; French Communication; Cooperative Education; DELF Test Preparation; Private French Tutoring; Specific Skills in French. We also offer a Youth Summer Homestay Program. English Courses are available.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
École de langues - Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy is a language school offering French immersion programs for adults on an American-style college campus. The Language School of Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy offers to its international clientele a total immersion in a 98% French-speaking environment. The Campus is located only 20 km from downtown Quebec City. Come and live our learning travel packages French/Sport/Culture! Come live French in Quebec City come live l'amour!
La Escuela de idiomas del Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy maneja programas de inmersión en francés para adultos en un colegio preuniversitario de estilo americano donde se otorga un programa de turismo-aprendizaje que concilia idioma francés / cultura/ deporte. El Campus está situado a sólo 20 kms del centro de la ciudad de Quebec, Canadá.
French Immersion Program; Customized Program - French as a foreign language, year round in Quebec City - For school groups, professional groups, and private programs; French Summer Immersion Program; Pre-University Program; French Immersion and Ski / Golf Package; Special Language Programs...
École de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: Saint-Charles-Garnier Collège in Québec City, founded in 1635 by the Jesuits, is the oldest French college of North America. It is a government funded private secondary school for girls and boys aged between 12 and 17. It has had a strong traditional educational tradition for the last 350 years. Saint-Charles-Garnier is recognized in Canada for its high educational standards, as well as its pedagogical and intercultural approach. From around the world, students and teachers of French second language have been coming to the Collège for over 40 years.
French summer program "En français à Québec!" for students from 14 to 17 years of age, spanning over July and the beginning of August. There are 2 programs - 14-15 year olds, & 16-17 year olds. Also: French High School Studies" from September to June; Customized Programs - French as foreign language for adults.
École Québec Monde is a French language school located in Quebec City, Canada. We offer French immersion programs which include intensive French courses and private French lessons. We offer courses in French as a Second Language (FSL) and French as a Foreign Language (FFL). Our services are available to any private, public or para-public companies and corporations, as well as to anyone in the world who wishes to experience a French language study stay in Quebec.
If you are interested in learning French, we offer you a truly rewarding way to learn the language. Choosing École Québec Monde is choosing dynamic professors, effective programs and courses tailored to your needs.
Come to learn French with École Québec Monde right in the heart of Quebec City, the flagship location of French-language culture in North America. In addition, Quebec City is buzzing with cultural and sports activities. No matter what season you choose for your French immersion stay, you can attend exciting performances, visit major exhibits or practice your favorite sports.
• With more than 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professional since 1967.
• Located in Toronto and Vancouver, our English schools in Canada welcome students of all levels. In addition to a wide variety of English courses, we offer exam preparation courses, and internships placement services to help you advance your professional or academic career.
• Kaplan International English courses in Canada are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term courses of various levels of intensity starting frequently throughout the year.
• Each course has a special focus so that you can direct your study to suit your language needs, and electives and supplementary study sessions are available to personalise your English course to match your goals.
• Kaplan International’s English schools in Canada are accredited members of Languages Canada. Join our English schools in Canada and achieve you language goals with Kaplan International today.
• Learn English in Canada with NSL Mondial! With English language schools throughout Canada, we provide high-quality English courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Our English classes for adults are available in Toronto & Ottawa, Ontario; Vancouver & Whistler, BC; Winnipeg in Manitoba; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
• Our summer English language camps for children & teenagers/ young adults are offered in Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario; Vancouver and Whistler, BC; Montreal, Quebec, and Calgary in Alberta.
• All NSL Mondial teachers in Canada hold a university degree and TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certification. Many have extensive experience in teaching English in foreign countries worldwide.
• We make a point of keeping our class sizes small (average class size of 10 students, with a maximum of 15). You can be assured of plenty of personalized attention and class participation.
• With a great international mix of students from over 20 different countries in each of our Canadian locations, you will have plenty of opportunities to practise speaking English outside of the classroom.
English Language Classes for Adults For beginner to advanced. Please note that programs vary by location
• Full-time & part-time English courses
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE / FCE exam preparation
• Business English classes
• University Pathway Program (intensive 12 week course)
• English + internship (Vancouver)
• English + paid job (Vancouver)
• English + Skiing / Snowboarding / Mountain Biking (Whistler)
• Homestay Program / live with Canadian family
Junior English Courses
• Summer English language camps
The Center is a cutting-edge school specializing in the instruction of foreign and second languages such as English, French and Spanish. Our method is based on the most up-to-date ideas regarding language acquisition. Consequently, our courses stress the communicative approach in conversation classes. We believe it to be effective, and our experience bears this out. Students at our school acquire a strong foundation which allows them to read, write, and hold conversations with native speakers within three months. We are firmly convinced that learning a language requires regular, intense practice.
This is why we offer instruction in speaking, listening, pronunciation and grammar in small groups, followed by less-structured practice with native speakers at our Café Linguistique.