Study Abroad Programs - French Language Schools: Learn French in Canada, French Immersion Quebec City, French Courses in Montreal, France, Paris, Belgium, Brussels, curso francés Canada, cursos frances verano en Quebec
Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy: Located only 20km from downtown Quebec City in east-central Canada, École de Langues - Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy is a high-quality private college that offers French immersion programs for adults on an American-style college campus. We provide our international clientele a total immersion experience in a 98% French-speaking environment. Come and live our learning travel packages in French / Sport / Culture!
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Nestled between the banks of the Saint-Lawrence River and St-Augustin Lake, College Campus Notre Dame-de-Foy is renowned for its excellent teaching and its personalized approach. Here you will find various specialized courses as well as pre-university, professional high school and adult education courses.
French Language Courses / Programs:
- Customized Program - French as a foreign language, year round in Quebec City - For school groups, professional groups, and private programs, with lodging in a host family.
- French Summer Immersion Program - The Campus offers for 14-15 year olds, a 4-Week French Program in Quebec City ( Province of Quebec ) in July, with lodging in residence.
- French Immersion Program, 15 weeks (September or January), Quebec City
Located in Montreal in the province of Quebec, east-central Canada, The French School provides intensive French courses for beginners in a friendly and relaxed home environment. French classes take place in the home of your teacher, which is conveniently situated in the city center of Montreal and easily accessible by public transport. Our school is only 4 minutes from Berry-Uqam subway station (orange and green line) and 2 minutes from Beaudry subway station (green line).
The French School offers an 80-hour intensive French course that will allow you to reach level 1 of the DELF (Diplôme d’Étude de la Langue Française) in just one month. Class sizes are kept small with a maximum of 6-8 students per class. We offer morning, afternoon and evening classes. All course materials are included in your course fee.
The program is designed so that you will achieve noticeable and immediate progress applicable to your everyday life. During each class we will alternate listening, comprehension and grammatical exercises, discussions and games to expand your vocabulary. To ensure the students’ progress, homework will be assigned and mandatory.
Conveniently situated close to downtown, HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide.
We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students from around the world aged 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market. All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS. Our Business French Summer School – Language and Culture is part of the various language programs offered by the Centre for Communication Quality of HEC Montréal.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
• With more than 40 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professional since 1967.
• Located in Toronto and Vancouver, our English schools in Canada welcome students of all levels. In addition to a wide variety of English courses, we offer exam preparation courses, and internships placement services to help you advance your professional or academic career.
• Kaplan International English courses in Canada are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term courses of various levels of intensity starting frequently throughout the year.
• Each course has a special focus so that you can direct your study to suit your language needs, and electives and supplementary study sessions are available to personalise your English course to match your goals.
• Kaplan International’s English schools in Canada are accredited members of Languages Canada. Join our English schools in Canada and achieve you language goals with Kaplan International today.
Metropolitan College in downtown Toronto, Ontario offers Specialized English Language programs (ESL) for international and Canadian students. Our English courses are ideal for professional preparation, academic preparation or personal enrichment.
You can purchase block packages of 5, 10, 20 or 40 classes. Classes are available 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons and evenings) at our Toronto campus. All programs are results-focused, preparing students to become successful communicators.
All classes are small, and we ensure that you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Our small classes also give you more opportunity to participate in conversation, and begin to communicate more easily from the very first day!
Metropolitan College is located on The Danforth, one of the most vibrant areas of downtown Toronto. Just steps from the Pape subway station, it is easily accessible. The College is surrounded by many welcoming restaurants, distinctive shops, lively bars and pubs, entertaining theater, lounges featuring live music and trendy cafes.
- Full Time ESL program
- iSpeak ENGLISH! (a unique course that helps you improve all skills while focusing on speaking)
- Full-time IELTS test preparation course
- Business English / Corporate training classes
Classes are purchased in blocks of 5, 10, 20, or 40 - available on-campus in the morning, afternoon & evening.
English Pronunciation training
Private English lessons (including for TOEFL test prep, MELAB / TOEIC test prep, Cambridge ESOL exam prep, customized English conversation classes..)
• Edu-inter is a French Language School for adults and teenagers located in downtown Quebec City.
• Quebec City is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment. This makes it the ideal location for learning and practicing French. Québec was voted 10th BEST DESTINATION in the world and number 1 in Canada!
• Edu-inter offers year-round French immersion programs and summer French courses.
• Our French programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; consequently they coincide with programs offered by the Alliance Française and prepare students for examinations recognized around the world, such as the DELF, DALF, TEFaQ, TFI and TCF.
• Instructors focus on providing students with a foundation in French that will serve them wherever they go in the future.
• Our French language school is situated on the campus of Collège Mérici, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gym, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter is accredited by Languages Canada which is an organization recognized by all Canadian embassies in the world that certifies language schools.
Student Review: "I like that school offers classes to students of all ages. At 42, I was never feeling too old to study here. Thanks!" - Sandra, Canada
French Immersion Programs for Adults & Youth (16+)
• Core French
• Intensive French
• Super Intensive French
• Exam Preparation for DELF, TFI, TEFaQ
• Private French Lessons
• Business French
• French & Music
• French & Volunteering
• Learn French & Work for Canadians & international students with a working holiday visa
• French & Higher Education (Career / Technical programs)
• Winter French Camp for teens & adults
Summer French Courses:
• French for Teachers
• French & Cooking
• French & Dramatic Arts
We also provide Summer French Courses for ages 10-17
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training