Study Abroad Programs - French Language Schools: Learn French in Canada, French Immersion Quebec City, French Courses in Montreal, France, Paris, Belgium, Brussels, curso francés Canada, cursos frances verano en Quebec
Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy: École de langues - Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy is a language school offering French immersion programs for adults on an American-style college campus. The Language School of Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy offers to its international clientele a total immersion in a 98% French-speaking environment. The Campus is located only 20km from downtown Quebec City. Come and live our learning travel packages French / Sport / Culture! Come live French in Quebec City…come live l'amour!
French Immersion Program; Customized Program - French as a foreign language, year round in Quebec City - For school groups, professional groups, and private programs; French Summer Immersion Program; Pre-University Program; French Immersion and Ski / Golf Package; Special Language Programs...
Convenient location just 20km from Quebec City:
Nestled between the banks of the Saint-Lawrence River and St-Augustin Lake, College Campus Notre Dame-de-Foy is a high-quality private college renowned for its excellent teaching and its personalized approach. Here you will find various specialized courses as well as pre-university, professional high school and adult education courses.
La Escuela de idiomas del Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy maneja programas de inmersión en francés para adultos en un colegio preuniversitario de estilo americano donde se otorga un programa de turismo-aprendizaje que concilia idioma francés/ cultura/ deporte. El Campus está situado a sólo 20 kms del centro de la ciudad de Quebec, Canadá.
• Learn English in Canada with NSL Mondial! With English language schools throughout Canada, we provide high-quality English courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Our English classes for adults are available in Toronto & Ottawa, Ontario; Vancouver & Whistler, BC; Winnipeg in Manitoba; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
• Our summer English language camps for children & teenagers/ young adults are offered in Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario; Vancouver and Whistler, BC; Montreal, Quebec, and Calgary in Alberta.
• All NSL Mondial teachers in Canada hold a university degree and TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certification. Many have extensive experience in teaching English in foreign countries worldwide.
• We make a point of keeping our class sizes small (average class size of 10 students, with a maximum of 15). You can be assured of plenty of personalized attention and class participation.
• With a great international mix of students from over 20 different countries in each of our Canadian locations, you will have plenty of opportunities to practise speaking English outside of the classroom.
English Language Classes for Adults For beginner to advanced. Please note that programs vary by location
• Full-time & part-time English courses
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE / FCE exam preparation
• Business English classes
• University Pathway Program (intensive 12 week course)
• English + internship (Vancouver)
• English + paid job (Vancouver)
• English + Skiing / Snowboarding / Mountain Biking (Whistler)
• Homestay Program / live with Canadian family
Junior English Courses
• Summer English language camps
École de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: Saint-Charles-Garnier Collège in Québec City, founded in 1635 by the Jesuits, is the oldest French college of North America. It is a government funded private secondary school for girls and boys aged between 12 and 17. It has had a strong traditional educational tradition for the last 350 years. Saint-Charles-Garnier is recognized in Canada for its high educational standards, as well as its pedagogical and intercultural approach. From around the world, students and teachers of French second language have been coming to the Collège for over 40 years.
French summer program "En français à Québec!" for students from 14 to 17 years of age, spanning over July and the beginning of August. There are 2 programs - 14-15 year olds, & 16-17 year olds. Also: French High School Studies" from September to June; Customized Programs - French as foreign language for adults.
• Edu-inter is a French Language School for adults and teenagers located in downtown Quebec City.
• Quebec City is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment. This makes it the ideal location for learning and practicing French. Québec was voted 10th BEST DESTINATION in the world and number 1 in Canada!
• Edu-inter offers year-round French immersion programs and summer French courses.
• Our French programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; consequently they coincide with programs offered by the Alliance Française and prepare students for examinations recognized around the world, such as the DELF, DALF, TEFaQ, TFI and TCF.
• Instructors focus on providing students with a foundation in French that will serve them wherever they go in the future.
• Our French language school is situated on the campus of Collège Mérici, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gym, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter is accredited by Languages Canada which is an organization recognized by all Canadian embassies in the world that certifies language schools.
Student Review: "I like that school offers classes to students of all ages. At 42, I was never feeling too old to study here. Thanks!" - Sandra, Canada
French Immersion Programs for Adults & Youth (16+)
• Core French
• Intensive French
• Super Intensive French
• Exam Preparation for DELF, TFI, TEFaQ
• Private French Lessons
• Business French
• French & Music
• French & Volunteering
• Learn French & Work for Canadians & international students with a working holiday visa
• French & Higher Education (Career / Technical programs)
• Winter French Camp for teens & adults
Summer French Courses:
• French for Teachers
• French & Cooking
• French & Dramatic Arts
We also provide Summer French Courses for ages 10-17
• Kaplan International offers English language courses to students from around the world at our English school in Downtown Vancouver BC. We have gained an international reputation for high academic standards and innovative teaching techniques.
• Our courses include intensive English, exam preparation for the TOEFL and Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exams and Academic Year / Semester programs for international students who wish to study English in Canada.
• We offer a comprehensive selection of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity. You can also personalise your courses to match your language goals through electives and supplementary study sessions. We welcome students of all levels and our qualified and experienced teachers help you to learn English quickly.
• Our English school is located close to the famous Robson Street and just a few steps from the exceptional shopping district, spectacular harbour and mountain views.
• Students have easy access to local ski resorts such as Canada's famous Whistler Mountain and beautiful Canadian national parks.
You´ve arrived in a place where learning has no limits. A complete learning experience where speaking French becomes a natural part of your everyday life. At ILSC, you´re learning by living…and you may just amaze yourself. ILSC, one of Canada's most reputable French and English language schools, is located right in the heart of downtown Montréal, Quebec in Eastern Canada. ILSC teaches a wide range of courses at various levels. Our small classes are taught using "student-centered" and communicative methods by our highly qualified instructors.
We also offer specialty programs: customized groups, summer youth homestay, private tutoring and work experience. All of us at ILSC take pride in making our school one of the ﬁnest language learning institutes in the world. Through our innovative student-centred approach to education, you’ll learn French while pursuing your own interests and passions. For almost 15 years we have been developing and reﬁning our teaching methods, and they have proven successful with thousands of students from all over the world. We are accredited by Languages Canada and the Language Industry Association / Association de l'industrie de la langue (AILIA).
Full immersion French; French with Homestay; Intensive French; Business French; CEFLE Preparation; French Communication; Cooperative Education; DELF Test Preparation; Private French Tutoring; Specific Skills in French. We also offer a Youth Summer Homestay Program. English Courses are available.
The Center is a cutting-edge school specializing in the instruction of foreign and second languages such as English, French and Spanish. Our method is based on the most up-to-date ideas regarding language acquisition. Consequently, our courses stress the communicative approach in conversation classes. We believe it to be effective, and our experience bears this out. Students at our school acquire a strong foundation which allows them to read, write, and hold conversations with native speakers within three months. We are firmly convinced that learning a language requires regular, intense practice.
This is why we offer instruction in speaking, listening, pronunciation and grammar in small groups, followed by less-structured practice with native speakers at our Café Linguistique.