Find an IB school in New York City: British school in Manhattan offering nursery school & primary school education with UK curriculum. International preschool, elementary school & middle school on Manhattan's East Side.
British International School of New York: Situated in stunning waterfront facilities on Waterside Plaza, Manhattan, The British International School of New York (BIS-NY) is an independent, co-ed, school offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years teaching methodology to students aged 3 -14 years. Since its foundation in 2006 The British International School of New York has grown to take its place amongst the leading international schools in New York City with year on year growth and a strong placement record for students transitioning on to middle school in New York or returning to the United Kingdom or a new International School.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Children can join BIS-NY at three years old (Nursery) and stay until they have completed our Year 9 (Eighth grade).
Primary Years Programme:
- Nursery to Year 6 (5th grade):
The school’s distinctive curriculum combines the best of British education (the National Curriculum of England & Wales) with the teaching methodology of the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IBPYP).
Key Stage 3:
- Year 7 - 9 (6th - 8th grade):
The Key Stage 3 (KS3) programme is taught from the National Curriculum of England and Wales.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
Nardin Academy Montessori, located in Buffalo, New York, is one of Western New York State’s highest achieving private schools offering an early childhood education program to children ranging in age from 3 to 6, and an elementary program for grades one through three (ages 6-9). At Nardin Academy Montessori, your child benefits from an unrivaled opportunity to develop a lifelong passion for learning, at its own pace. Founded in 1963 as the first Montessori school in Western New York, our school focuses on the whole child and encourages both peer group and self-learning, a perfect training ground for your young learner.
Nardin Academy Montessori is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Middle States Association.
Creative Kids Childcare, located in Brewster, Putnam County (47 miles north of NYC), New York State, is a Premier Childcare Provider offering care for children aged 6 weeks through 12 years. Since first opening in January 2001, Creative Kids has been committed to providing a safe, nurturing, learning environment where every child will grow as an individual.
In this positive atmosphere each child will develop a positive self-image and become confident in them self. Special events throughout the year happen not only at the center but are community based as well.
- Young Infant (6 weeks through 10 months)
- Senior Infants (10 months through 18 Months)
- Young Toddler
- Older Toddlers
- Preschool 3
- Preschool 4
- Pre K (5 years old)
- Kindergarten (6 years old)
- School Age / Before and After School Program (6 years old and up)
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
With two convenient locations in New York City on Manhattan's Upper West Side, Smarter Toddler is an arts-based early childhood school offering full-time and part-time preschool & child care programs to children aged between 3 months to 5 years.
The school was founded by parents of gifted young children who wanted a progressive preschool with an advanced arts-based curriculum that their children could benefit from. We believe that the artistic, cultural, and social development of each child is integral to education. We are dedicated to providing a foundation that encourages each child’s lifelong love of learning through art and music.
At Smarter Toddler we bring the outside world into the children’s lives at school. The program provides a rich environment that promotes children’s active exploration in all areas of development: physical, emotional, linguistic, aesthetic, and cognitive. We go above and beyond the standards of other daycare centers. Teachers have developed interesting and motivating lessons to engage the children and captivate their interest. With hands on experiences children are able to learn using all five senses.
- Infant Program (3 - 12 months)
- Toddler 1 Program (13 - 20 months)
- Toddler 2 Program (21 months - 2.5 years)
- Young Preschool Program (2.5 - 3.5 years)
- Preschool Program (3.5 - 5 years)
- Arts Program (includes music, visual arts and yoga)
Subjects include: Early reading, Early Math, Early computer - "Tech Tots", Music and Movement, Art and Arts appreciation and Early Spanish.
Caedmon is a PreK-5 Modified Montessori school located on a quiet, residential street on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York. We are a school with a large international population. 25% of our enrollment comes to us from as many as 25 different countries. Caedmon maintains a class structure that allows the instruction to be more individualized. The Caedmon School consists of six levels: Beginners, Early Program, Kindergarten, Lower Level, Middle Level and Upper Level. Each class has two teachers - a head teacher and an associate.
Individual and unique learning styles are an important factor in curriculum design – a wide variety of approaches is used to take such differences into account. The utilization of an inquisitive and experiential approach instills in the children the desire to pursue learning, the ability to acquire knowledge, and the incentive to work hard and to strive for excellence.
Educational Programs for Kids from Age 2 through 5th Grade:
- Beginners Program (2-3 years)
- Early Program (3 - 4 year olds))
- Kindergarten Program (5 year olds)
- Lower Level Program (first and second grades)
- Middle Level Program (third and fourth grades)
- Upper Level Program (fifth grade)