Distance learning university in Switzerland: Online hospitality courses at degree, diploma & certificate level. Business management, IT, healthcare & fashion programs taught in English for Swiss students & international students, short courses online for students in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, France, Germany, Europe..
ABMS Education Group Switzerland: Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
Online Certificate, Diploma & Degree Courses: Categories include: - Business & Marketing
- Languages (English, French, German, Italian)
- Fashion & Design
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degrees • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Bridging Foundation
• English Foundation Program
• Business Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
• International Business
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
MBA Degree Specializations • Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• International Business
• Blockchain Management...
Doctorate Program • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs
• BBA / MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
DCT International Hotel & Business School in Switzerland is located in the charming village of Vitznau, directly on the shores of the famous Lake Lucerne, just 20 Km from the city of Lucerne.
All of the DCT professional staff are highly qualified and have extensive international experience in the hotel and business fields and in the fields of Culinary Arts and Culinary Management.
DCT offers the Completion of Foundation in Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC) (A beginning course for students with no background in classical Gourmet cuisine); European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC) (a combination of theory and practical hands-on lab work, preparing the finest gourmet dishes in the classical European tradition); European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC) (all aspects of the pastry kitchen are covered, following the tradition of the world-famous Swiss pastry chefs).
European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC), Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC), European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC), plus 4 Management subjects: Bar & Beverage Management, Restaurant Management Theory, Food & Beverage Management, Human Resource Management - Operations.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1991, IMI University Centre - International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Lucerne, north-central Switzerland. We offer a range of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and degree courses in the fields of Swiss hotel management, international hospitality, tourism, culinary arts and events management. You can go from Certificate to BA honours in only 2.5 years, or choose from one of our prestigious MBAs.
All courses are taught in English, but you can also learn French, Spanish and German as part of the syllabus. We promise to find job opportunities for all our graduates, and offer a paid practical training after every semester either in Switzerland or abroad.
IMI educates and trains talented individuals from around the globe to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. IMI programmes are validated by our academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) in the UK, ensuring the highest quality assurance standards.
Located in the centre of Europe, Lucerne is only an hour's drive from Zurich (which has the closest international airport with connections to cities all over the world).
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice."
IMD Business School, located on the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland, is one of the world’s top ranked business schools offering over 20 open-enrollment executive development programs, including intensive MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as company-specific partnership programs. We offer pioneering and collaborative solutions to your business requirements and encourage an open attitude towards learning and growth. Our expert faculty delivers cutting-edge knowledge based on relevant, innovative and rigorous research. Our unique real world, real learning approach enables executives to immediately apply new insights. By challenging boundaries, together we can redefine ambitions and realize performance breakthroughs.
Every year, we welcome thousands of business leaders from around the world to our global meeting place in Lausanne, Switzerland. IMD Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- The IMD MBA program develops leaders who can move their businesses forward.
- Duration 1 year
Executive MBA (EMBA):
- Major themes are: business fundamentals, globalization, leadership, strategy and execution
- Timing is flexible, spreading 16.5 weeks out of the office, and 40+ weeks of distance learning over a minimum of 15 months
Other Programs Include:
- Family Business Programs
- Partnership Programs
- Open Enrollment Programs
• For students from Switzerland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality undergraduate diploma and degree courses in the fields of hospitality management and culinary management as well as an MBA in Hospitality and Global Management to students from Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking top quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)