Les Roches International School of Hotel Management: Study amidst the stunning Swiss Alps and earn your degree in hospitality management with Les Roches International School of Hotel Management in Switzerland. Since 1954, Les Roches has been forming the future leaders of the hospitality industry. Les Roches’ reputation and industry presence earned it the position as one of the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career. We offer undergraduate and graduate hospitality management diploma and degree programs, taught entirely in English, to suit different backgrounds and career goals.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Les Roches School of Hotel Management is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in the U.S..
Hospitality Management Diploma & Degree Programs: The programs at Les Roches offer courses taught entirely in English with a balance of hands-on professional experience and educational theory in a multicultural environment. Les Roches guides students through every aspect of hospitality, from the operational departments to the roles as future managers of the hospitality industry.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Global Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Hotel Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management With Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management With Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma In International Hospitality Administration
- Postgraduate Higher Diploma In International Hospitality Management
Want to know more? Fill out the contact form to receive a personalized contact and information package.
Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We provide high-quality diploma and degree courses in the fields of culinary management and hospitality management to Swiss students and international students. The language of instruction for all of our programs is English.
Through hands-on training and classroom learning, BHMS Culinary Management programs develop students' contemporary skills in food preparation and presentation, a la carte cuisine, pastry and desserts and kitchen management. You will acquire all the fundamental skills necessary to work in the world's fine dining establishments in one of the fastest growing industries. Our programs include paid industry internships so you gain practical work experience.
Luzern (Lucerne) is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva. Luzern is situated on the most important route between north and south, and connected with the Swiss train network in six directions.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
Geneva Business School (GBS) provides an outstanding international environment for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates in every dimension of student life in Geneva, Switzerland. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges. English is the language of instruction. Course curriculum is designed with the real world in mind to create the most practical and innovative education possible.
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programmes through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. Our faculty members are highly experienced and are specialists in the field that they teach.
Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
Geneva International Airport is located 4 km north-west of the city, providing easy access to and from other international cities in Europe and around the world.
Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Bachelor in Finance (BF)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Master's degree programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science Degree in Finance (MsF)
- European Master programme in International Private Banking (EMIB)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Doctorate programmes: Each specific field of research at doctorate level is represented by a separate department.
DCT International Hotel & Business School in Switzerland is located in the charming village of Vitznau, directly on the shores of the famous Lake Lucerne, just 20 Km from the city of Lucerne.
All of the DCT professional staff are highly qualified and have extensive international experience in the hotel and business fields and in the fields of Culinary Arts and Culinary Management.
DCT offers the Completion of Foundation in Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC) (A beginning course for students with no background in classical Gourmet cuisine); European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC) (a combination of theory and practical hands-on lab work, preparing the finest gourmet dishes in the classical European tradition); European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC) (all aspects of the pastry kitchen are covered, following the tradition of the world-famous Swiss pastry chefs).
European Pastry & Chocolate (EPC), Foundation in European Cuisine (FEC), European Gourmet Cuisine (EGC), plus 4 Management subjects: Bar & Beverage Management, Restaurant Management Theory, Food & Beverage Management, Human Resource Management - Operations.
Based in Zurich, ABMS is one of the leading education groups in Switzerland with up to 240 online / distance learning study programs available. We provide courses in Business & Management, Hospitality, Languages, Healthcare, Arts and Humanities, Science, Computing & ICT, Engineering and Technology, Education, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and International Studies among others.
In addition to the sound knowledge you would receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• EU's campus is situated in the beautiful city of Geneva, a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Business & Management Courses in Switzerland Taught in English
BA (Hons) in Business in one of 7 pathways
• BA (Hons) in Business; (Management); (Project Management); (HR Management); (Law); (Cloud Computing); (Information Systems).
• BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration • BA - Bachelor of Arts in
Communication & Public Relations; Leisure & Tourism Management; International Relations; Sports Management • BA - Bachelor of Arts in Digital Business, Design & Innovation • BS - Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
Master's Degree / MBA Programs
Online Business Programs: Bachelor, Masters Degrees, MBA