Find a distance learning university in Switzerland: Online business courses at degree, diploma & certificate level. Hospitality management, IT, healthcare & fashion programs taught in English for Swiss students & international students, short courses online for students in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, France, Germany, Europe..
ABMS Education Group Switzerland: ABMS Education Group is a Zurich-based education provider, and one of the leading and largest education groups in Switzerland. We provide a wide range of online / distance learning Degree, Diploma, and Certificate courses to students from around the world. Our course catalog features up to 240 different study programs. Course topics include Business & Marketing, Hospitality, Healthcare, IT, Languages (English, French, German, Italian), Fashion & Design, and more.
ABMS Education Group GmbH is accredited by The European Council for Leading Business Schools (ECLBS), and by the European Council for Distance Learning (EUCDL).
Why Choose ABMS?
- Further Your Career Our courses are designed to handle your educational and career advancement, and also to help you in competing favorably with other colleagues around the world.
- Compete On An International Stage In addition to the sound knowledge you receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
Online Certificate, Diploma & Degree Courses:
Categories include: - IT
- Business & Marketing
- Fashion & Design
- Languages (English, French, German, Italian)
Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Luzern in north-central Switzerland, Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We provide high-quality diploma and degree courses in the fields of culinary management and hospitality management to Swiss students and international students. The language of instruction for all of our programs is English.
Through hands-on training and classroom learning, BHMS Culinary Management programs develop students' contemporary skills in food preparation and presentation, a la carte cuisine, pastry and desserts and kitchen management. You will acquire all the fundamental skills necessary to work in the world's fine dining establishments in one of the fastest growing industries. Our programs include paid industry internships so you gain practical work experience.
Luzern (Lucerne) is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva. Luzern is situated on the most important route between north and south, and connected with the Swiss train network in six directions.
Culinary Management Programs
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI International Management Institute in Switzerland is a private hospitality and business management school founded in 1991. We offer a family atmosphere and personalised learning and careers support.
Our undergraduate degrees in hospitality, business and marketing management are validated by Manchester Metropolitan University and our culinary arts degree by Oxford Brookes University.
We have an MSc in international hospitality and events management, which provides work experience for those requiring it, and postgraduate diplomas offering specialisation in hotel and events or culinary.
Our Diplom HF in International Hospitality Management offers three specialist internships alongside three study semesters with a strong focus on language skills.
The combination of quality academic teaching, Swiss practical training, excellent industry contacts and breath-taking scenery are a recipe for success. Our graduates are found in Senior Management positions all around the globe. Their success shows that, to reach the top, it pays to start at the top!
Located in Lausanne, a beautiful city which lies on Lake Geneva in Western Switzerland, The Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is a leading hospitality school which is part of the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland. EHL is an international, bilingual school that offers hotel management and hospitality programmes in both English and French.
We provide the solid management education of a top business school while basing our programmes on our own unique educational philosophy: Hospitality management as both a science and an art. We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Founded a hundred and fifteen years ago the school has never ceased to grow and innovate. During this time, the hospitality industry too has greatly evolved. It is now the fastest-growing economic sector in the world and is reaching out into many new business areas.
In response to these rapid changes, EHL continually evaluates and updates its programmes to correspond to new industry needs. With more than a century of experience, EHL is steeped in rich traditions yet a visit to the school reveals a young, dynamic institution with ultra-modern facilities.
Geneva Business School (GBS) provides an outstanding international environment for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates in every dimension of student life in Geneva, Switzerland. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges. English is the language of instruction. Course curriculum is designed with the real world in mind to create the most practical and innovative education possible.
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programmes through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. Our faculty members are highly experienced and are specialists in the field that they teach.
Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
Geneva International Airport is located 4 km north-west of the city, providing easy access to and from other international cities in Europe and around the world.
Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Bachelor in Finance (BF)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Master's degree programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science Degree in Finance (MsF)
- European Master programme in International Private Banking (EMIB)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Doctorate programmes: Each specific field of research at doctorate level is represented by a separate department.
• With campuses in Geneva and Montreux, EU Business School (EU) Switzerland is part of the EU network of business schools which are recognized worldwide for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• Established in 1973, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business administration, management, and finance, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Recognized as one of the world's top international business schools, EU is accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education) among others.
• Our campuses offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience.
• International and cosmopolitan spirit
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
• Geneva is a truly international city at the heart of Europe, making it an ideal place to study international management. Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva, just one hour by air from major European cities.
• Montreux is a one hour drive from Geneva on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the majestic Alps.
Management, Business & Finance Degrees taught in English
Areas of study include: • Business Administration
• Business Foundation
• Business Management
• Banking & Finance
• Communications / PR
• Design Management
• Digital Media Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• International Relations
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Digital Business
• Blockchain Management
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: •Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Online Business Programs: • Online BBA
• Online MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA