Find a distance learning university in Switzerland: Online business courses at degree, diploma & certificate level. Hospitality management, IT, healthcare & fashion programs taught in English for Swiss students & international students, short courses online for students in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, France, Germany, Europe..
ABMS Education Group Switzerland: ABMS Education Group is a Zurich-based education provider, and one of the leading and largest education groups in Switzerland. We provide a wide range of online / distance learning Degree, Diploma, and Certificate courses to students from around the world. Our course catalog features up to 240 different study programs. Course topics include Business & Marketing, Hospitality, Healthcare, IT, Languages (English, French, German, Italian), Fashion & Design, and more.
ABMS Education Group GmbH is accredited by The European Council for Leading Business Schools (ECLBS), and by the European Council for Distance Learning (EUCDL).
Why Choose ABMS?
- Further Your Career Our courses are designed to handle your educational and career advancement, and also to help you in competing favorably with other colleagues around the world.
- Compete On An International Stage In addition to the sound knowledge you receive from the school, your skills would be honed in your field and you would find it easy to work with other people around the world.
Online Certificate, Diploma & Degree Courses:
Categories include: - IT
- Business & Marketing
- Fashion & Design
- Languages (English, French, German, Italian)
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degrees • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Bridging Foundation
• English Foundation Program
• Business Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
• International Business
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
MBA Degree Specializations • Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• International Business
• Blockchain Management...
Doctorate Program • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs
• BBA / MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Located in Lausanne, a beautiful city which lies on Lake Geneva in Western Switzerland, The Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is a leading hospitality school which is part of the University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland. EHL is an international, bilingual school that offers hotel management and hospitality programmes in both English and French.
We provide the solid management education of a top business school while basing our programmes on our own unique educational philosophy: Hospitality management as both a science and an art. We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Founded a hundred and fifteen years ago the school has never ceased to grow and innovate. During this time, the hospitality industry too has greatly evolved. It is now the fastest-growing economic sector in the world and is reaching out into many new business areas.
In response to these rapid changes, EHL continually evaluates and updates its programmes to correspond to new industry needs. With more than a century of experience, EHL is steeped in rich traditions yet a visit to the school reveals a young, dynamic institution with ultra-modern facilities.
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland has two locations: One in Le Bouvret, near Geneva in West Switzerland and another in Brig-Glis, Valais in southern Switzerland. We offer hospitality business education programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level which prepare our students for the exciting and dynamic industry in which they have chosen to make a successful career.
At César Ritz Colleges Switzerland we are inspired by the uncompromising professionalism displayed by “The Hotelier of Kings and The King of Hoteliers”, César Ritz, the founder of The Ritz and Ritz-Carlton hotels. A future hotel manager needs to learn professional skills and gain relevant practical experience in order to set high standards for all his employees.
Are we the best choice for your career ambitions in the international hotel and tourism industry? Many of our present and former students say so, and year after year numerous high-profile hotel companies come to our Colleges to handpick our talent. These professionals confirm that our students are among the best. For over 25 years, “César Ritz” Colleges Switzerland has contributed to excellence in international hotel and tourism management.
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management school in Switzerland offering a selection of internationally-recognised certificate, diploma and bachelor degree programs in the areas of tourism, hospitality, culinary arts and events management, as well as MBA programs. Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. The language of instruction is English.
IMI is located in Lucerne in north-central Switzerland (a German-speaking region of Switzerland), ideally situated only an hour's drive from Zurich, in the centre of Europe. The closest international airport is in Zurich, with connections to cities around the world. Lucerne is served by excellent road and rail links, and just 180km from Geneva and 65km from Berne.
IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University. This ensures the highest quality assurance standards are met.
Student Testimonial: "I learned more in these 6 months..than I learned in my 4 years at a top hospitality university in the USA. The MBA program has fully prepared me to be a leader in the industry..I HIGHLY recommend IMI as the Hospitality University of choice." - Leslie, USA
Geneva Business School (GBS) provides an outstanding international environment for undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates in every dimension of student life in Geneva, Switzerland. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges. English is the language of instruction. Course curriculum is designed with the real world in mind to create the most practical and innovative education possible.
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programmes through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. Our faculty members are highly experienced and are specialists in the field that they teach.
Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
Geneva International Airport is located 4 km north-west of the city, providing easy access to and from other international cities in Europe and around the world.
Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Bachelor in Finance (BF)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Master's degree programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science Degree in Finance (MsF)
- European Master programme in International Private Banking (EMIB)
- Dual Degree programmes with ESC Chambéry (France)
Doctorate programmes: Each specific field of research at doctorate level is represented by a separate department.