Corso di trucco professionale in Roma: Scuola di bellezza Italia. Makeup school in Rome, beauty courses in Italy, professional make-up artist certification program in Europe for international students, beauty career training abroad.
Pop Makeup Academy, Rome: Offering professional makeup artist training to students of all levels, Pop Makeup Academy is a makeup school in Rome, Italy. Our aim is to train talented makeup artists through our 147-hour Professional Makeup Artist Program. Students will learn professional techniques and develop a distinctive style. They will also be in contact with specialists from various fields, from film to photography, fashion and print publishing.
Email:Contact us below
Pop Makeup Academy was established in Los Angeles, California by the talented Margaret Kimura. We combine technology and creativity through a unique professional methodology and specific intensive training. Andreea Pop, a major makeup artist and student of Margaret Kimura, is head of the Rome office.
Professional Makeup Artist Program (147 hours):
In this course, you will learn the professional techniques of beauty makeup for Retail, Bridal and Events. It is designed to prepare students to work as entry-level professional makeup artists in the Bridal and retail industries. A Certificate of Attendance is presented upon completion of this program.
Subjects covered: Introduction to Makeup Application; Professional Makeup & Freelancing; Business & Marketing for Freelancing; Airbrush Makeup; Wedding Makeup; Anti-age Makeup; Fashion Makeup.
Accademia d'arte offers specialized art holidays in Italy. We are located at the border of the Italian Riviera and the famous French "Cote d'Azur", next to Monte Carlo.
International artist Nicole Durand offers painting, drawing and scuplture classes and workshops for beginner to advanced artists. Classes can be taught in English, Italian and French.
We also provide cooking lessons, food and wine testing, museum visits and other excursions to allow you to experience the Italian language and culture.
Each student is assigned a semi private studio to study and develop their own personal work, with 24 hour access, in a safe environment at the school.
Normally students come for short periods (one to 3 months) however there are many students who choose to remain longer. We organize housing for each student close to the studio. Non-painting partners are welcome.
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Study photography in Italy with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Situated close to the center of Milan, IIF is a leading European photography school providing quality training courses to international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy.
IIF offers short and comprehensive photography courses taught in the evenings, year-round & in summer.
With over 20 years experience in teaching photography, IIF is dedicated to helping each student to develop his/her own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
Highly-qualified and experienced, IIF teachers are respected professionals in various fields of photography and visual communication.
We keep class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive & creative abilities.
Using the most current materials & methods, our teachers aim to stimulate our students through real-world experience in creative projects, implemented in collaboration with editors and companies for publications and exhibitions.
Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
• Founded in 1983, Accademia Riaci is an Academy of Art and Design in Florence, Italy.
• Our art and design courses include professional 1-year master courses, 2-year basic courses, 1-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (intensive option & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Subjects offered include jewelry design, interior design, drawing & painting, graphic design, ceramics, glass art, culinary arts & product design among others.
• Our 2-year basic courses are taught in Italian only. All other courses are offered in Italian or English.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
• After the successful completion of a 1 or 2 year academic course, students will obtain a diploma. We also offer internship opportunities in various fields so students can enhance their professional experience.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
Art & Design Courses in Florence:
• 2-year Basic Courses (taught in Italian)
• 1-year / Semester Courses
• 1-year Master Courses
• Short Art Courses
• Summer Art & Design Courses
• Apprenticeship Programs
• Internship Programs..
• Jewelry Design & Making
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Graphic Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Glass Art
• Fashion Design
• Leather Art (Shoe / Bag Making & Design)
• Professional Interpretation
• Restoration of Paintings
• Preparation Course for Accademia di Belle Arti
• Italian Language Course...