Makeup schools in Rome: Beauty courses in Italy, professional make-up artist certification program in Europe for international students. Beauty career training classes abroad. Corso di trucco professionale in Roma, scuola di bellezza Italia.
Pop Makeup Academy, Rome: Pop Makeup Academy in Rome, Italy offers professional makeup artist training to students of all levels. Pop Makeup Academy was originally established in Los Angeles, California by the talented Margaret Kimura and provides makeup artists to some of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood. We combine technology and creativity through a unique professional methodology and specific intensive training.
Pop Makeup Academy is a private institution whose primary objective is to create successful, professional artists through beginner and advanced supplemental and vocational training as it relates to the Fashion, Beauty and Print Industries. We offer training for individuals seeking employment, as well as for working professionals interested in continuing their education specializing in Fashion, Beauty & Print.
Make-up Artist Training Courses:
Pop Makeup Academy courses are complete programs for students who wish to create their own techniques and style, and to develop the experience and skills required to be successful as individuals in life, and as professionals in the Fashion, Print and Beauty Industry.
Professional Makeup Artist Program (147 hours):
In this 147 hour course, you will learn the professional techniques of beauty makeup for Retail, Bridal and Events.
It is designed to prepare students to work as entry-level professional makeup artists in the Bridal and retail industries. A Certificate of Attendance is presented upon completion of this program. The maximum class size is limited to 10 students to allow individual attention for everyone.
Course Content: - Introduction to Makeup Application
- Professional Makeup & Freelancing
- Business & Marketing for Freelancing
- Airbrush Makeup
- Wedding Makeup
- Anti-age Makeup
- Fashion Makeup
Accademia Italiana is a top international fashion and design school in Florence and Rome. We provide a range of college education and short-term study options that include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, postgraduate diploma (masters) programs, liberal arts academic year abroad / semester abroad programs for college credit, monthly courses, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs.
Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, photography, drawing and painting, and more. Our art programs and Italian language & culture courses have been authorized by the Italian Ministry of Public Education.
Our 3-year programs are dual qualification courses; On successful graduation, you earn a bachelor's degree from the University of Wales, a leading UK university, as well as an advanced diploma from Accademia Italiana.
You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana. Many courses are taught in both English and Italian. Some courses are taught only in Italian but by instructors who can also speak English to assist students. Italian language classes may be offered as part of your program.
Conveniently situated in Milan in northern Italy, the beautiful and famous Maimeri Art School provides a range of art, photography and Italian language Certificate courses to students from around the world. Students can avail of 1 week or 1 month study options. Participants can choose to take Art or Photography alongside the Italian Language course, or separate, single subject Certificate programs.
Students receive an excellent education in classic & contemporary art styles, modern photography techniques, and beginner to advanced level Italian. In addition, you will have the opportunity to show your work through public exhibitions.
Founded in 1997, our school was named in honor of one of the most famous painters of Italy Gianni Maimeri (1884-1951). We aim to teach different art techniques to students with different levels of knowledge or skill - from beginner to advanced levels. We also organize trips to other cities in Italy & guided tours around Milan to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.
La Accademia Europea di Firenze (AEF) es una Escuela de Lengua y Cultura Italiana, ubicada en el corazón de Florencia, dedicada a la enseñanza y difusión de la lengua italiana, arte, música y cultura del pais. Su infraestructura, asociada a un método de enseñanza único, permite que el alumno tenga la máxima retroalimentación en el aprendizaje obtenido.
Florencia, capital de la Región Toscana, es la cuna del renacimiento italiano y una de las ciudades más hermosas del mundo. Genios como Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, Brunelleschi y Machiavelli, contribuyeron a construir su grandeza. Florencia es la más perfecta inspiración para aprender el italiano, el arte, la música y su cultura.
- Curso de Acuarela
- Curso de Pintura al Óleo
- Curso de Boceto
- Curso de Diseño
- Curso de Cerámica
- Curso de Escultura
- Curso de Fotografía
- Curso de Diseño de Interiores
- Curso de Historia de la Arquitectura de Florencia
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course