Private Schools California: Preschool San Francisco Bay Area, Private elementary, high school in the Richmond District, Waldorf kindergarten programs, Private co-ed K-12 schools in downtown San Francisco close to Laurel Heights, Pacific Heights, Geary Blvd, Early childhood education for toddlers
San Francisco Waldorf School: Located in the Richmond District of San Francisco, near Western Addition, Presidio Heights, Lower Pacific Heights and Cow Hollow neighborhoods, San Francisco Waldorf School is an independent, co-educational, non-sectarian school providing education from Kindergarten through to Grade 12. Every effort is made to make our Waldorf kindergartens a warm and home-like environment for the children. Great care is given to the development and nurturing of the children’s senses, their organs for learning. All the materials are part of life and the room has a balance of color, form, simplicity and purpose.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The school is fully accredited by the Western Association of Colleges and Schools (WASC) and by the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA).
- Early Childhood Program
- Parenting and Toddler Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Elementary School Program
- High School Program
* In addition to traditional subjects such as English, math, science and social studies we also offer Spanish, German, Music, Eurythmy, Movement Education, Handwork, Woodworking and Poetry.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Parliament Tutors in Orange, CA, is a premier private tutoring and test preparation service offering private in-home tutoring for every subject in grade school through graduate school. Private tutoring offers students the ability to get the extra edge by working with an expert instructor at a pace that works best for them. By putting the student in the driver seat, they become more confident, learn how to employ what they learn in the classroom outside of it and become better prepared to succeed in both the classroom and real world.
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center is centrally located in San Bernardino in the Riverside-San Bernardino Metropolitan Area. We offer infants, preschool and kindergarten programs for children aged 6 weeks to 7 years. We are a non-profit corporation established in 1987 by San Bernardino City employees, San Bernardino County employees and CA state employees.
Teddy Bear Tymes provides advanced training in infant-toddler care through our infant / toddler care program which is sponsored by the CA Dept. of Education. Our preschool curriculum is matched to the CA State preschool learning foundations daily, and our kindergarten classes meet state and local school district standards in all curriculum areas. All Teddy Bear Tymes staff are certified and have been fingerprinted and cleared through the Dept. of Justice. They are trained in CPR and First Aid and are registered with community care licensing.
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center serves breakfast, lunch and snack, included in tuition price. All meals are home-cooked and meet Federal Dept. of Agriculture nutritional guidelines for young children. (No “junk” food) We can feed your infant, too. Formula and home-made baby food provided.
Located in a safe, gated community in the Carmel Valley area of Northern San Diego, San Raphael Spanish Academy is a home-based Spanish language learning preschool that provides a Spanish language immersion program for children from 18 months to 5 years. Our 3 native Spanish teachers serve a maximum of 12 children enrolled per day. Flexible scheduling options include half and full day options, and enrollment from 1 to 5 days a week.
Our qualified teachers build on what the children can already do, encouraging them to try new things. Preschool students are introduced to letters, numbers, counting, music and writing using a variety of materials and subjects.
We aim to develop the "whole child". Learning activities are designed to match the developmental stages of each child, where the pleasure of discovery and making something are more important than the final product.
Spanish Language Preschool Immersion Program (for children ages 18-months to 5-years)
- Home-based Spanish language program
- Native speaking Spanish teachers
- Maximum 12 kids per class
- Half day & full day options
- Enrollment from 1-5 days a week
- Situated in a safe, gated community
Children's Day School in San Francisco's Mission District excels as a community of learners who believe in a better kind of learning and possess the passion and skills to shape and continually grow the school. We are an independent, co-educational school for students in preschool through eighth grade. We serve families in San Francisco and surrounding Bay Area communities. Children’s Day School provides children with an education that reveals itself not only in how well children write, think mathematically and investigate questions, but also in how much they love school, their classmates and their environment.
Can such a school maximize academic achievement? Yes. And our students’ standardized test scores and high school placements back up that answer. We are proving that happy children make better learners. At Children’s Day School, academic achievement is only one learning goal. Integrity, love of learning, social competence and commitment to making a difference in the lives of others are equally important. This is our idea of what education is all about. We are accredited by California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS).
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Ecole Claire Fontaine, located in Venice, Los Angeles, California, is a bi-lingual preschool offering programs in French & English to children ages 2 to 6. Claire Fontaine provides a secure and loving place for children to learn and play. We believe that a child`s intelligence and reasoning are exercised through playful creativity. Play is a natural medium for children to express pleasure, curiosity, autonomy, and is integrated into our curriculum as a primary way of learning. Every day, the children also practice and experience making art, music, writing, storytelling - enriching their emotional life.