FITS Europe: The School of Film and Television at Loyola Maryount University Los Angeles, California: LMU's Film and Television Satellite Semester in Duesseldorf, Germany, offers students an extraordinary opportunity to study the art of Film production with a team of experienced professors in the pulsating art and fashion capital of Germany. FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.
Courses: Cinematography, Directing, Editing, Production of a Documentary. We also offer German culture and German language classes.
LMU's Film and Television Satellite Semester in Duesseldorf, Germany, offers students an extraordinary opportunity to study the art of Film production with a team of experienced professors in the pulsating art and fashion capital of Germany. The various disciplines of Cinematography, Editing, Directing and Production are provided to selected American Film students with an European theme and ambience. With this unique combination of American & European filmmaking & television production the anticipation is high: A profound understanding in these arts and crafts as well as a cultural awareness that influences the productions all over the world.
The Loyola Marymount University (LMU), Los Angeles developed in cooperation with the AIB Academy of International Education Düsseldorf Germany the FITS-Europe (Film and Television School). The film school was established to combine American educational studies with a distinct European cultural experience, s.a. international production and business experience. The FITS-Europe is located in the Düsseldorf Media Harbor. Advertising, art, communications and TV production companies are here to enjoy and benefit from the unique flair of the former Harbor.
FITS are Junior courses uniquely combined into Master Workshops; each of the program's courses are taught in blocks of three weeks, and concluded by a six-week production session, during which each student produces his or her own digital documentary, experimental or art film. The Fits - Film & Television Semester in Düsseldorf is an LMU program, therefore all credits and grades, including those earned in the German Language & Culture class, transfer automatically to LMU.
Located in the diverse neighborhood of Kreuzberg in Berlin, Germany, KUNSTGUT School of Contemporary Art is one of the best international art schools. KUNSTGUT welcomes highly motivated and talented students. The courses offered are geared towards individuals at different levels of artistic experience, from undergraduate to postgraduate.
By virtue of its small size, Kunsgut provides a supportive, and close-knit community of young artists. Its intimate atmosphere allows students and professors to develop close relationships. It’s small size also provides students with the opportunity of getting in depth feedback form their peers and professors.
KUNSTGUT is designed to inspire and motivate students to be creative by providing the combination of strong traditional and experimental openness. We provide our students with freedom, concentration, and expertise. Our students study art history, as well as contemporary art, where they explore questions and problems regarding the creative process of making art. This unique system is key in KUNSTGUT’s philosophy of teaching. It defines the essential connecting points between the relationships of historical, and contemporary art.
At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students recieve instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. In their final year students are required to choose from one of three options, Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies.
Our college offers a unique opportunity to recieve contemporary music instruction. Styles of music available for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. We are the only partner-school to the Berklee College of Music in the German speaking world. Training at the International Music College Freiburg (IMCF) is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
Three Year Music Programs ranging from jazz to rock to pop to funk; Music Lessons; Band rehearsal; Music Education; Composition; Music Business; Body Percussion & Rhythm; History of Popular Music; Practical Harmony and Ear Training; Arrangement; Practical Vocal Techniques; Music Transcription; Performance Ear Training; Recording and Sequencing with Logic and Cubase.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Berlin Art Class provides painting and drawing courses, taught in English by a professional artist. You will enjoy learning both academic and contemporary techniques in art in the relaxed environment of a private studio in central Berlin.
Our classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level with advanced art classes available on request. You will also learn a lot about art history and the different techniques of different artists.
The classes are designed to gradually increase your skills as you develop. The intermediate student will develop their palette skills with mixing and applying color and also learn to develop their hand/eye coordination in drawing. As you progress, you will understand the basics of drawing/painting still lifes, landscapes and portraits.
You can study for only short periods, or join us for ongoing study. You will also be able to explore you own style and gain advice on how to develop your ideas and techniques. All materials area provided.
Please note that this is not a degree conferring institution.
Modern dance school in Hamburg, Germany. Tanzschule in Hamburg: Ziel der Schule ist, die Absolventen sowohl im Hinblick auf den nationalen als auch den internationalen Arbeitsmarkt der Tanzszene,besonders innerhalb der Europäischen Union, professionell auszubilden. Die Ausbildungsdauer beträgt drei Jahre. Detaillierte Informationen zu dem Anmeldeverfahren für die Aufnahmeprüfung finden Sie hier. Neben den eigentlichen Tanzklassen wird in folgenden Bereichen unterrichtet: Improvisation und Komposition, Pilates-Technik, Anatomie und Physiologie, Theater, Schauspiel, Sprechtechnik, Gesang.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."