FITS Europe: The School of Film and Television at Loyola Maryount University Los Angeles, California: LMU's Film and Television Satellite Semester in Duesseldorf, Germany, offers students an extraordinary opportunity to study the art of Film production with a team of experienced professors in the pulsating art and fashion capital of Germany. FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.
Cinematography, Directing, Editing, Production of a Documentary. We also offer German culture and German language classes.
The various disciplines of Cinematography, Editing, Directing and Production are provided to selected American Film students with an European theme and ambience. With this unique combination of American & European filmmaking & television production the anticipation is high: A profound understanding in these arts and crafts as well as a cultural awareness that influences the productions all over the world.
At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students recieve instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. In their final year students are required to choose from one of three options, Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies.
Our college offers a unique opportunity to recieve contemporary music instruction. Styles of music available for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. We are the only partner-school to the Berklee College of Music in the German speaking world. Training at the International Music College Freiburg (IMCF) is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
Three Year Music Programs ranging from jazz to rock to pop to funk; Music Lessons; Band rehearsal; Music Education; Composition; Music Business; Body Percussion & Rhythm; History of Popular Music; Practical Harmony and Ear Training; Arrangement; Practical Vocal Techniques; Music Transcription; Performance Ear Training; Recording and Sequencing with Logic and Cubase.
Founded in 2006, the BTK University of Applied Science is a private design academy, conveniently located close to Potsdamer Platz in the vibrant heart of Berlin. Dedicated to training the leading creative minds of tomorrow, BTK offers five state-approved bachelor’s degree programs and one master’s degree program that are adapted to the demands of today’s creative and media industries.
The Master of Design / Media Spaces is a project-based program designed for applicants who have already completed a higher education degree in a design or media related field. The concept of this program is especially aimed at applicants with different creative abilities and backgrounds - communication and media designers as well as architects, computer scientists, set designers, design managers or media theorists are all equally welcome.
This master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ finds its home somewhere between the expansion of existing physical spaces and the new concept of abstract spatial experiences. The concept behind the program is particularly focused on the interdisciplinary approach and knowingly appeals to applicants who possess diverse skills and come from varying design-related backgrounds.
- Master of Design / Media Spaces Degree Program (18 months)
The three-semester master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ consists of two intensive projects that take place during the first and second semesters, as well as courses chosen from a catalog of mandatory electives. The thesis project in the third semester includes an individual creative project and an academic dissertation.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The design akademie berlin is an officially recognised private academy for Marketing & Communication professions. The 4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design ends with the qualification Diploma Communication Designer and starts each year on 1st April or 1st October. This is a full-time course. In the 5th semester the students must complete an organised six-month period of practical training. Entrance requirement is a dossier of approx. 15- 20 works of art. Your creative abilities and conceptual thinking is demanded in various projects (e.g. drawings, photos, objects, typographical drafts, calligraphy).
4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design with Basic Studies (1st -3rd Semester) & Advanced Studies (4th- 8th Semester) in Photography, Computer Graphics/DTP, Design, Multi-media, Web-Design, Audio-visual media Film, broadcasting, and TV, English, Marketing, Project Management & much more...
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Germany & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy