FITS Europe: FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.
Courses: Cinematography, Directing, Editing, Production of a Documentary. We also offer German culture and German language classes.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The design akademie berlin is an officially recognised private academy for Marketing & Communication professions. The 4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design ends with the qualification Diploma Communication Designer and starts each year on 1st April or 1st October. This is a full-time course. In the 5th semester the students must complete an organised six-month period of practical training. Entrance requirement is a dossier of approx. 15- 20 works of art. Your creative abilities and conceptual thinking is demanded in various projects (e.g. drawings, photos, objects, typographical drafts, calligraphy).
4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design with Basic Studies (1st -3rd Semester) & Advanced Studies (4th- 8th Semester) in Photography, Computer Graphics/DTP, Design, Multi-media, Web-Design, Audio-visual media Film, broadcasting, and TV, English, Marketing, Project Management & much more...
If you are passionate about building and developing your skills in sound engineering, electronic music creation, studio recording, mixing and remixing, mastering, listening skills, creative music technology, DJ skills, synthesis, sampling, creative process, collaboration and much much more, then you should definitely carry on reading.
Attending dBs Music Berlin is a very different experience to that of a standard college or school. Our state of the art facilities and industry experienced tutors support a learning community dedicated to the study of music production and sound recording. We pride ourselves on our supportive, friendly, inspiring, creative and fun learning environment.
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hDKM), Freiburg
Courses / Programs
Hochschule für Kunst, Design und Populäre Musik (hKDM) is a degree-offering arts college in Freiburg, south-west Germany. In our own unique way, the school combines the disciplines of music, design, art and computer science with a range of Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree programs.
hKDM is located in the heart of Freiburg, one of the most vibrant cities in Germany. Both France and Switzerland are in close reach, which contributes to the cultural diversity within the area. We have more than 25 years experience in educating and training musicians, designers and fine artists. To date, we have taught hundreds of successful graduates.
All programmes contain interdisciplinary elements and interdisciplinary workshops, which take place each semester and are obligatory for all students. The focus of the education is preparing the students for their professional life and introducing them to the art or music business at an early stage.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Germany & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Modern dance school in Hamburg, Germany. Tanzschule in Hamburg: Ziel der Schule ist, die Absolventen sowohl im Hinblick auf den nationalen als auch den internationalen Arbeitsmarkt der Tanzszene,besonders innerhalb der Europäischen Union, professionell auszubilden. Die Ausbildungsdauer beträgt drei Jahre. Detaillierte Informationen zu dem Anmeldeverfahren für die Aufnahmeprüfung finden Sie hier. Neben den eigentlichen Tanzklassen wird in folgenden Bereichen unterrichtet: Improvisation und Komposition, Pilates-Technik, Anatomie und Physiologie, Theater, Schauspiel, Sprechtechnik, Gesang.