FITS Europe: FITS Europe is located in the heart of Düsseldorf's newly redesigned Media Harbour - Medienhafen, approx. 15 minutes walking distance from the old part of the city. Surrounded by TV channels, commercial enterprises and film businesses, the area provides an ideal study and working environment in German & English.
Courses: Cinematography, Directing, Editing, Production of a Documentary. We also offer German culture and German language classes.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Germany & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
BIMM Institute Berlin is part of BIMM Institute – the UK and Europe’s largest and leading popular music college.
At BIMM Institute Berlin, we offer 3-year Bachelor Degree courses, and a postgraduate Masters programme, that cover a range of vocational music based subjects including: Songwriting, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Music Production and Music Business.
BIMM Institute Berlin students attend lessons taught in English at our college in the House of Music, within the creative Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district of Berlin.
BIMM Institute has over 8,000 students, all of whom have access to a range of amazing opportunities as part of our aligned network of colleges in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
BIMM Institute Berlin houses state-of-the-art professional facilities, with equipment and software delivered by the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers who actively support and endorse us.
All of our courses are validated and accredited, and approved within the EU Academic Framework.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The School of Visual Arts and Design in Berlin was founded in 2003 in Kassel and is now located in Prenzlauer Berg. We offer year-round regular, long-term courses in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and design. We also offer a three-year art degree course. Our approach includes flexible dates, so that students can start one or more courses at any time. Apart from a qualified art education, we offer a platform for creative artistic exchange. Our diverse program offer is open to all age groups. We offer group and individual art classes for children & teenagers as well as adults. Evening classes and summer courses / workshops are also available.
Our art degree course content is based on a classical school and teaches the creative possibilities of contemporary art. Our teachers are themselves active as artists and have many years of teaching experience. In addition, we organize thematic workshops which are run by international artists of various styles.
- Art degree course which provides training in painting, drawing, illustration / comic and cartoon animation (3 years / 6 semesters). The course is a full-time or part-time course with block and distance learning possibilities.
- Art & Design courses for adults, teenagers and children in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and more.
Modern dance school in Hamburg, Germany. Tanzschule in Hamburg: Ziel der Schule ist, die Absolventen sowohl im Hinblick auf den nationalen als auch den internationalen Arbeitsmarkt der Tanzszene,besonders innerhalb der Europäischen Union, professionell auszubilden. Die Ausbildungsdauer beträgt drei Jahre. Detaillierte Informationen zu dem Anmeldeverfahren für die Aufnahmeprüfung finden Sie hier. Neben den eigentlichen Tanzklassen wird in folgenden Bereichen unterrichtet: Improvisation und Komposition, Pilates-Technik, Anatomie und Physiologie, Theater, Schauspiel, Sprechtechnik, Gesang.
At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students recieve instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. In their final year students are required to choose from one of three options, Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies.
Our college offers a unique opportunity to recieve contemporary music instruction. Styles of music available for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. We are the only partner-school to the Berklee College of Music in the German speaking world. Training at the International Music College Freiburg (IMCF) is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
Three Year Music Programs ranging from jazz to rock to pop to funk; Music Lessons; Band rehearsal; Music Education; Composition; Music Business; Body Percussion & Rhythm; History of Popular Music; Practical Harmony and Ear Training; Arrangement; Practical Vocal Techniques; Music Transcription; Performance Ear Training; Recording and Sequencing with Logic and Cubase.