Intercambio de Comunidades, Boulder: Based in Boulder, Colorado, Intercambio de Comunidades is a nonprofit organization that works to end the isolation that many immigrants feel through English language education and cultural exchange. To achieve this, volunteers offer group and private ESL classes, computer training classes, financial literacy, business preparation and citizenship classes.
Our mission includes bringing people together in a more accepting, diverse community that fosters cross-cultural relationships and learning through volunteerism. The organization also has offices in the neighboring cities of Longmont and Denver.
Courses / Programs:
- Group English classes
- Private English lessons
- Computer classes
- Financial literacy courses
- Business preparation classes
- Citizenship classes
English Classes: Intercambio offers both group/school classes and one-on-one English classes for non-native English speakers throughout Boulder County. These classes are affordable and are taught by trained volunteers at public facilities, partner agencies, or students' homes.
School and Group ESL Classes:
Our school-based ESL classes are held in schools in Boulder and Lafayette. There are four 9-week terms each year. The classes are scheduled at night during the week:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-8:00 PM at Boulder High School
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00 PM at Angevine Middle School in Lafayette
We have other group classes that are started by nonprofits and other organizations. The schedule and location for these vary.
Private English Classes: Our one-on-one English classes are very flexible for both the student and volunteer teacher. Classes can be scheduled at any time and place: the student's home, the library. If you are a student interested in a one-on-one class, you may want to join a group class as our one-on-one waiting list can be long.
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
• Calling international students! As an alternative to San Antonio, would you consider studying English in Austin, just 90 miles north-east of San Antonio?
• Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
Student Review: • “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
ESL Programs in Austin:
- Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa. With 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Part-time English classes two days per week.
- TOEFL Test preparation course (3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings).
- University Pathway: ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA.
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
ABC Languages NJ - Private English Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adults and juniors (ages 5+) in your home, office or local library in Bergen County, Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• We want you to be able speak English effectively whether it is socially, for work or for your college education.
Class Locations include:
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Hudson Waterfront, Kearny, Harrison, Secaucus, The Heights, Journal Square and other areas.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Haworth, Englewood, Fair Lawn, Garfield, Allendale, Bergenfield, Demarest, Franklin Lakes, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Rockleigh, Rivervale, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Old Tappan, Mahwah, Montvale, Paramus, Ramsey, Westwood, Fort Lee, River Vale, North Bergen and other areas.