Private schools in Texas: Christian schools in Dallas Fort Worth area, preschools in Carrollton, private elementary, high, middle school, college preparatory programs, kindergarten, early childhood education in TX
Coram Deo Academy, Carrollton: Coram Deo Academy offers academic programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade. Coram Deo Academy is located in Carrollton (with a second school in Dallas) in Denton, Dallas and Collin Counties in Texas, and teaches a Christian worldview through a vigorous, classical curriculum. The liberal arts curriculum is based on the classical Trivium model of grammar, logic and rhetoric; and the Quadrivium including mathematics, sciences, music and arts as well as theology and apologetics. Latin is introduced to students in the third grade.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Deo Academy admits students of any race, color, and national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin. We are accredited through Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade:
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- Liberal arts curriculum based on the classical Trivium model of grammar, logic and rhetoric; and the Quadrivium including mathematics, sciences, music and arts as well as theology and apologetics
- College Preparatory courses SAT and ACT
- Advanced Placement courses
- After School Enrichment program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny
Young Einsteins Math & Science Academy in Spring, Harris County, TX serves children ages 2.5 - 6 years in a full-day academic program. Our mission is to raise the quality of childcare in the Spring / Woodlands area by providing each child and their family with a safe and encouraging environment that nurtures creativity, individuality, independence, and creates a solid academic foundation.
Our philosophy includes learning through discovery and inquiry. We strive to provide children in the Spring/Woodlands area a sense of responsibility and independence through academic principles blended with experiential learning to ensure appropriate cognitive and social development. Individuality is recognized and used as a basis on which to encourage each child to reach their full potential in all areas of life.
We have fully certified EC-4 teachers that value learning through inquiry and discovery. Utilizing a progressive approach to education, our teachers teach your little ones in phonics, math, reading, writing, and science. Our main goal is to build lasting relationships with parents and the children we serve.
Located in the Texas Hill Country, just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio, TMI Episcopal is a co-ed, college-preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12.
TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, we strive to know the student’s personality, strength of character, extracurricular talents, and leadership potential and recognize that each individual has many strengths. Therefore, admission decisions are based upon a broad analysis and not determined by just one isolated trait.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to provide their children with a private school education that will set them up for success.
We prepare our students for the best universities around the world, strengthened with a foundation of service and leadership, ready to rise to and surpass the demands of rigorous college academics and instilled with lessons that will guide them throughout the rest of their lives.
Handley Baptist Christian Academy (HBCA) is a co-educational, private school in Fort Worth in North Central Texas, just south-east of the Texas Panhandle, serving 51 students in grades PK-8. Handley Baptist Christian Academy offers nurturing, Christian based Pre-K and Kindergarten classes. We are a small, Christian school offering affordable before care and after care, excellent academics, a nurturing environment and hot lunches.
Handley Baptist Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin. We are conveniently located to Fort Worth, Arlington, Pantego, Dalworthington Gardens, HEB, North Richland Hills, & Kennedale areas. We are minutes from Loop 820E, I-30, 303, Highway 287 and East Chase / Dottie Lynn in Arlington.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Excellent Minds Academy is a non-profit private school in League City TX, within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. The school caters to students with learning disorders and disabilities from elementary school 2nd Grade through 12th Grade. At Excellent Minds Academy, we are committed to educating our students in a supportive and comfortable learning environment.
Each student is assessed individually so their education is tailored to their needs. Our online curriculum gives each student the opportunity to progress at their own pace. We aim to help our students academically as well as socially. By joining our program, students will become more confident and self-assured.