Beauty Schools in England, UK: Makeup courses in London, beauty therapy training, make-up artist classes, massage certification, CIBTAC, CIDESCO diploma programs, reflexology, evening, weekend beautician training in Central London area
The London School of Beauty & Make-up: Established since 1995, The London School of Beauty & Make-up is one of the largest, private educational providers in the UK, devoted exclusively to world-class make-up and beauty therapy education. We believe that the best educational experience comes from a collaboration of first-class teaching by expert Lecturers, industry-led Workshops, Master Classes, Graduate Alumni Learning and Development Mentorship Programmes. Ideally located in the cosmopolitan, cultural and vibrant capital City of London, LSBM is situated 2 minutes from Barbican Tube Station in the heart of London’s creative quarter.
Beauty Therapy Training Courses: Beauty Therapy covers a wide range of subjects from manicures, body massage and waxing through to holistic treatments such as Aromatherapy and Reflexology. Although it is an advantage to be able to offer as many different treatments to your clients as possible, you could also specialise in one area. Whichever option you choose, either a full beauty therapy course or individual subjects, you will need to reach the same high standards of treatment to offer your clients.
Training in all subjects requires every student to practice on each other, so you will be receiving treatments as well as giving. Once a certain standard has been reached, you will be expected to work on paying clients (not students) who attend our in-house beauty salon - London Esthetique. You may be required to work in the salon on one late night during the week.
This is the best way a student can experience a realistic salon environment and learn how to meet the expectations of demanding clients to professional standards. The beauty courses are designed to give as much practical experience as possible however most subjects also require theory lessons such as human anatomy and physiology. You will also be required to study at home outside of school hours. VTCT LVL 2 BEAUTY Beauty Therapy Facial Massage & Skin Care
CIDESCO PROGRAMME International Beauty Therapy & SPA Upgrade Beauty Therapy & SPA Beauty Therapy Post Graduate
CIBTAC DIPLOMA Beauty Therapy Aesthetic Treatments Body Therapy
Make-up Courses: The London School of Beauty & Make-up has long been revered as the number one school in Europe to learn high fashion make-up techniques.This reputation has been achieved by an intensive ‘no time-wasting’ curriculum plus being the only school to use top international working make-up artists to teach and hand over their valuable experience and knowledge.
Other than make-up demonstrations the emphasis of all of our make-up courses is very much towards practical sessions with the minimum of theoretical work.This gives the student more hands on experience so they can improve their skills and this in turn makes the courses particularly suitable for overseas students with limited English vocabulary. Students start with a foundation course covering all aspects of preparing the skin, choosing and applying the right colour foundation.
They will then practice applying lipstick, eyeliners and shadows plus blending of make-up and eyebrow shaping. They will also cover bridal and special occasion make-up. After these skills have been perfected students can then choose from a list of higher level courses from creative photographic make-up to fashion, catwalk or special effects including ageing, casualty make-up and body painting. Our creative and intensive courses are directed towards those who wish to work in high fashion make-up, and will include a photographic shoot using a top fashion/beauty photographer and professional models from top London agencies.
Make-up Training Courses: Make-up training courses will take place within a make-up studio environment using products provided by the school from all the top international fashion houses: Mac, Shu Uemura, Shiseido, Chanel, Nars, Estée Lauder, Benefit and Bobbi Brown etc.
MAKE-UP ARTISTRY 2 WEEK Make-up Principles 4 WEEK Pro Make-up & Hair 8 WEEK Pro Make-up Designer 12 WEEK Pro Make-up Designer + Adv Portfolio Development Complete Bridal Certificate Fashion Photographic Certificate Session Hair Styling
Address:47-50 Margaret Street, W1W 8SB , London, England , UK & England
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-10-22 were from:
San Francisco, Peten Guatemala, Guatemala;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Port louis, Mauritius;
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom;
Doha Qatar, Qatar;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.
The Manchester College came into existence on 1st August 2008, following the merger of City College Manchester and Manchester College of Arts and Technology (MANCAT). We are renowned for the range, flexibility and availability of the courses we offer, with more than 600 courses at all levels, from basic skills to higher education.
We offer certificate, diploma and foundation degree courses in various fields of art and design, including interior design, graphic design, animation, interactive media, video production and fashion industry courses. We also provide training in performing arts with focus on drama, music, acting and musical theatre as well as a degree in contemporary theatre practice.
The college's mission is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the whole community. We achieve this by providing high quality education, excellent facilities and outstanding personal support to help all our students to succeed and to build a successful future. Each year we enroll students from over 60 countries.
Foundation Degree Courses including:
- Contemporary Theatre Practice
- Jewellery and Applied Arts
- Photography & Digital Imaging
- Digital Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Fashion and Clothing Technology
Diploma Courses including:
- Interior Design
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Acting, Musical Theatre)
- Working in the Fashion Industry
- Interactive Media
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Located in Wapping, the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London close to Tower Bridge, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
London Jewellery School (LJS) is the UK's largest independent jewellery training centre based in London's famous jewellery quarter, Hatton Garden, near Holborn in the borough of Camden. With over 100 classes to choose from, more than 30 world-class jewellery tutors and three fully-equipped jewellery studios there is something at LJS for everyone.
Our motto is that 'everyone can make jewellery' which we truly believe and our classes are suitable for all ages and abilities from complete beginners through to professional jewellers. We run classes on weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit all timetables and prices start from just £42.
We also run very popular jewellery parties for both adults and children and work closely with the local councils to deliver jewellery classes in schools and libraries in and around London.
Fashion Antidote is a small independent fashion school and studio based just off Brick Lane in East London. Our emphasis is on teaching fashion related subjects and specialising in courses and workshops on fashion business and how to set up your own company.
The school is located off Brick Lane in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The nearest London Underground Tube Station is Aldgate East Tube on the Hammersmith & City Line between Liverpool Street and Whitechapel, and the District Line between Tower Hill and Whitechapel.
We aim to give students a taste of the real fashion industry. Our studio is also used by fashion designers, pattern cutters, stylists and consultants. You will be given insider information and shown tips and techniques as used in the industry that will save you time and give your work a professional finish.
Classes are small and informal and offer lots of one to one support to help build up your confidence. The atmosphere is friendly, relaxed and sociable. All levels are catered for whether you are an absolute beginner taking the first steps, or already have skills you want to update (a budding fashion student or a fashion professional - we have courses for you).