Beauty Schools in England, UK: Makeup courses in London, beauty therapy training, make-up artist classes, massage therapist certification, CIDESCO diploma, hair-dressing, aromatherapy, evening, weekend beautician training in Central London area
The London School of Beauty & Make-up: The London School of Beauty & Make-up provides the highest standard of education in all aspects of Beauty Therapy, Body Therapy and Make-up. Courses range from two days to eleven months and are held in our central London premises near to the West-end's famous Oxford Street. We offer full-week, part-week, evening and weekend beauty and make-up courses with start dates throughout the academic year. Our famous beauty school is in England, but our students come from every corner of the world for professional beauty training.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At The London School of Beauty & Make-up we have a fully operational student salon and retail shop where the students perform supervised treatments on paying clients as a vital part of their formal education. The students will have worked on each other extensively to gain competence before we allow them to work on the general public. All treatments are supervised by teaching and assessing staff.
Courses / Programs:
- Beauty Therapy
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Beauty Specialist (NVQ Level 2)
- Body Therapy (NVQ Level 3)
- Body Massage
- CIBTAC and CIDESCO (International Beauty Diplomas)
- Dressing Hair
- Electrolysis (Permanent hair removal)
- Facials & Skincare
- Indian Head Massage
- Waxing & Tanning
- Short Courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• London Art Portfolio is located in Central London, just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students in a range of fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Student Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• One-One Online Tuition
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops & Team Building
Jo Hamilton is one of Britain's most sought-after independent interior designers, renowned for her flair in the use of colour and space. Her interior design courses - evening, weekend and day courses in central London - are aimed at everyone. Her courses are based on her belief that interior design can be made accessible to anyone - and that by understanding a few key design principles, even the least-confident and experienced can design interiors that work.
Welcome to JoeDaisy Studio. We are a Professional Art Studio, located in a Grade II listed building in the conservation area of Mapledurham, just outside Reading, Berkshire, South East England, 45 miles (70 km) west of London. We have a Painting Studio, where everyone has their own Professional Easel, painting table, paints, brushes, canvases, high stool etc. We also have an upstairs Lounge, with art books and a photo library plus an art gallery.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio and with a Master Painter & her artists. All your professional art materials are provided. Our courses are very exciting, different and creative. Your tutor paints along with you and guides you through every stage. Brush control, brush strokes, different techniques for different effects, composition, tonal values, focal points, colour balance, perspective and drawing. The emphasis is on you and developing your own style. We want to bring out the artist in you. So the courses are not 'prescriptive' but designed to help you learn to paint.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio. All professional materials provided. Studio Hours 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Sunday (7 days week). We can also arrange accommodation for weekend and week stays.
Located in Vauxhall, London, the London Atelier of Representational Art was established in response to the rarity of rigorous representational art education and is unique in the UK with its approach to teaching the most fundamentally important aspects of drawing, painting and sculpture from life. We offer fulltime and parttime drawing, painting such as bargue drawing, cast drawing and painting, portrait drawing and painting; Sculpture including intensive figure sculpture. We also offer inspirational classes to learn about the techniques of distinctive art personalities.
Inspired by the atelier method of instruction, the unique emphasis of the course is given to working directly from the life model in a continuous pose of no less than a week and up to a month under unvarying (natural) north light conditions, giving optimum time to observe the figure and understand how to see. Working with tutors 6 hours a day and using the “sight- size” technique we aim to teach essential concepts of proportion, line, gesture, form and light to best master expression of the human form.
We offer fulltime and parttime drawing, painting such as bargue drawing, cast drawing and painting, portrait drawing and painting; Sculpture including intensive figure sculpture. We also offer inspirational classes to learn about the techniques of distinctive art personalities.
Studio Time Photography School, located in London, UK, is a school of photography offering courses designed for complete beginners, semi pros and professional photographers. StudioTime Photography has long been a working outfit with many years success in the real world of professional photography. We aim to teach you the skills you will need to succeed as a wedding, portrait or fashion photographer.